Since we have no new news to chat about...who has the top 5 usernames on this board?

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by fansince90, Apr 12, 2018.

1. Brandon Moore's Butt

Brandon Moore's Butt Active Member

jetophile, Brook!, Peebag and 3 others like this.
  2. macbk

macbk Well-Known Member

If I was new to the board, no doubt my username would be Kevin Ward and my avy would be:

[​IMG]

RobA likes this.
  3. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Awesome thread.

I hate to carry this to BS Forum but I have to. :( Sorry guys.

4. Brook!

Yeah. I think we should organize one but who has enough time on his hands to identify nominees etc.

5. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

create a nomination thread. Let the users and mods decide. You can keep it open for like a week. Top 3 users that are nominated are put into a poll for each award or whatever. I would keep count if you need to me. Shit im here all of the time anyway

6. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

There was a RogerVick.... I'd throw rocks, but I need this computer for work :mad::mad::mad:

TwoHeadedMonster and FJF like this.
  7. Brook!

If you agree to do all the work I will reach out to Petro and Cman to see if they are also OK with this. Expectation from you is to consult with the board on the catoegories. Once categories are determined start a thread for each category so people can make suggestions. Top 3 mentioned folks will then be added to the poll in the same thread. I will help you out a little if big bosses are OK with this.

8. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

I remember everything. I just play dumb sometimes. Remember that psycho TALKHOST? Dino Costa, who basically threatened to rip my throat out.

9. jetophile

Yeah, just joshing. Ask me anything, I'll remember it. I have mind like a camera. 51RogerBlaze51, hahaha, everyone was a corndog or corny or a cheesedog. I may not get the exact stuff correct, but close enough.

10. jetophile

3loltohurst3, something like that, who threatened suicide, but I'm getting off-topic, because it's about usernames. Haha, HorribleEverySingleSeason is up there. Way up there. We're so full of self-hatred; but you have to laugh in the face of death to get you through.

11. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

That would be 05-15 I think.

If any Jets fan ever embodied the spirit of these guys: [​IMG] it's RobA.

12. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

Well anyone who picks an alias after someone in the cure has probably been walking that line for awhile

At least I chose mine because there was a photo of my dog in a JETS jersey on my desk.... and he was a stinky JYD!

13. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

I feel really bad for Brandon Moore. The guy worked harder than anybody else for a decade for a third of the money guards his caliber were making and in the end the lasting impression that people have of him is based on his QB running into him and fumbling.

Bill Buckner at least made a critical error that got him recognized more for the error than his long career. Brandon Moore got manhandled by Vince Wilfork once in his career and is paying for it in perpetuity because somebody else failed behind him.

14. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

@jetophile wins it for me. Any obsession with the Jets is an unhealthy one and we all love to torture ourselves. Naming yourself that just puts icing on the cake.

HomeoftheJets likes this.
  15. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

Yeah but your username is spot on.

16. jetophile

So many people never got it. I can't even count how many times I got called a pedo. I am so admittedly guilty of being stupid every which which but loose every single day of my life, but, um, what? Whenever it came up, it was like reading something someone typed with bricks attached to their fingers.

17. RobA

RobA 2005-2007 TGG.com Most Optimistic Award Winner

Who remembers SowellTrain? The JetsTV kid??

18. jetophile

Thanks for altering my punctuation! Orson Welles would come down hard on your censorship ass! Are you related to the Murdochs! I love junkyard dogs! I try not to crap on people who buy dogs, but sometimes, I can't help it! Mutts and junkyard dogs are all that I've ever owned! Adopt and don't feed the breeders! Who the F needs an Irish Wolfhound in Hollis?

Signed,
    -Mrs. championjets69 :mad:

19. Brandon Moore's Butt

Brandon Moore's Butt Active Member

I understand your sentiment and appreciate what he did for this team despite the cheeky username.

I don’t really see him as a vilified player like a Buckner though since I doubt that many ‘average’ Jets fans could even tell you the lineman Sanchez ran into by now.

20. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

Really? Fansince90 is creative? What about fansince89, fansince73, fansince60?

How much thought process went into that? "Lets see I'm a Jets fan", "I started being a fan in 1990", "I've got it fansince90", it's so creative I think I'll make another look at me thread. You lose further points for choosing yourself.

Had to be said.

joe, Attackett and FJF like this.