The Dunces Have Elected A Dunce

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by RonPi, Nov 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

Can't find a thing on this at all. Got a link or two?

2. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

Nah, have a navy buddy in the area. So , just town gossip. They tend to be reliable

nyjetsmets89 likes this.
  3. RonPi

RonPi Well-Known Member

4. NotSatoshiNakamoto

I don't understand why this teacher would bring a gun into a gun free zone?

I find it amazing people are perfectly fine with protecting everything but our children with guns. Money - protect it with guns, fine. Politicians - protect them with guns, fine. Stadiums - protect them with guns, fine. Celebrities - protect them with guns, fine. Airplanes - protect them with guns, fine.

Our children? OMG REPUBLICANS ARE SO FUCKING STUPID.

Next time you fly be sure to demand a plane without an armed pilot because you don't want guns protecting you.

5. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

I certainly hope the next flight I take doesn't have an armed pilot. That's the last thing I need to worry about at 7miles above the earth. Nothing like a stray bullet from an armed civilian pilot going thru the fuselage at 35,000 to cause rapid decompression. I'd much rather the pilot put the plane on auto pilot and take a nap. Besides, all cockpit doors have been reinforced and are bulletproof.

If we can contract Blackwater Mercs to guard civilian workers in Baghdad, we can certainly hire Armed Professionals to patrol and guard our schools here in the US. Leave the armed protection jobs to the professionals, let pilots fly the damn plane and let teachers simply teach our kids. x-training doesn't work in all fields.

6. NotSatoshiNakamoto

You've likely been on flights with an armed pilot.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Flight_Deck_Officer

Teachers can teach just fine with a concealed weapon. Having armed guards is a good idea too. I prefer the additional layer of security with some armed teachers & other staff.

7. RonPi

RonPi Well-Known Member

https://slate.com/news-and-politics...uld-help-broadcast-stolen-hillary-emails.html

" Prior to the memo, we knew that a Russian agent told Trump campaign adviser George Papadopoulos of “Moscow possessing ‘dirt’ ” on Hillary Clinton “in the form of ‘thousands of emails,’ ” according to Papadopoulos’ plea statement. The memo went a legally significant step further. As Rep. Adam Schiff recently told Chris Hayes, “our memo discloses for the first time that the Russians previewed to Papadopoulos that they could help with disseminating these stolen emails.” Rep. Schiff added, “When Donald Trump openly called on the Russians to hack Hillary Clinton’s emails, they’d be richly rewarded if they released these to the press, his campaign had already been put on notice that the Russians were prepared to do just that and disseminate these stolen emails.”"

Ron

Antoni likes this.
  8. Cman68

There was no kollusion! Witch Hunt!! Melania really deserved her "Einstein Visa" and more fairytales to come..

9. JackBower

JackBower Well-Known Member

We don't send kids to work either

10. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

11. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

Right, Trump supporters are quick to forget that on the campaign trail he actively welcomed and encouraged Russian meddling. When called out for his treasonous comments, he said he was just joking. The Russians didn't get the joke apparently. If that's the attitude the boss had about Russia how am I supposed to give them the benefit of the doubt that no collusion occurred? When they were meeting those businessmen(FSB spies) they said the meetings were about the adoption ban.

No one is buying that bullshit story. Those rich assholes don't give two shits about sick Russian children and neither do the FSB spies. What they cared about is a favorable stance towards Moscow(see Flynn saying the Obama sanctions would be ripped to shreds) and of course the Trump crowd wanted to win at all costs and wanted the dirt on Clinton.

Trump still hasn't imposed any real sanctions on Russia for the meddling. He continues to believe the liar Putin, who insists he dindu nuffinz. What's worse is nothing is being done to stop further meddling, according to the NSA director. No orders have been given. It's because Trump hopes to benefit from the Russian help so why bother?

#4991 Antoni, Mar 2, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2018
  12. Cman68

He's never been known as a deep thinker...

13. RonPi

RonPi Well-Known Member

14. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

Small head size.

15. RonPi

RonPi Well-Known Member

Crooked as the day is long:
    https://www.theatlantic.com/politic...s-men-who-might-leave-the-white-house/554738/

"The New York Times reported that Kushner’s family’s real-estate business, from which he separated but did not fully divest himself, had received large loans from Citigroup and Apollo, a private-equity firm, following meetings with Kushner at the White House. (All denied any connection between the meetings and the loans.) The Associated Press found that the Securities and Exchange Commission had dropped an inquiry into Apollo shortly after it made a loan to the Kushner Companies. The Intercept reported that the Kushner Companies sought and were denied a loan from the Qatari government, one month before the Trump administration sided against Qatar in a Persian Gulf dispute."

I think what's going on in this country is a disgrace.

Ron

#4995 RonPi, Mar 2, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2018
  16. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

should there be a "S" on that?

17. Zach

Zach Well-Known Member

I thought this draft-dodger-in-chief said he would go in to the shooting scene even when he's not armed, just to stop the shooting. Or was I mistaken?

Why the lockdown? This was the chance to make him put his money where his mouth was. No?

P.S. DDIC [as in Draft-Dodger-In-Chief] is down in his property at Mar-a-Lago as of this weekend. Lucky bastard.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/b...kdown-after-reports-of-shots-fired/ar-BBJP6Zj

Antoni likes this.
  18. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

Give him a break, he's busy golfing this weekend. Also has said nothing about Putin's new missile claims. Putin is trying to show strength before their "elections", so he boasts about some new missiles we can't detect, and Trump says nothing about it. It's quite the joke. A KGB agent making 40k/year went to amassing billions of dollars of wealth, changing their so-called constitution multiple times to stay in office well after he was supposed to step down, and holding life or death over dozens of billionaires in Russia.

19. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Oh boy the liberal tears are getting thick. You girls are upset Trump didn't chase down a guy shooting himself outside the white house or make a public statement about Russia's new weapons claims? These are very serious issues our country faces today. What next? Wait for me to grab my bottle to store the tears. They make for good gun lube.

20. Zach

Zach Well-Known Member

I've been a conservative all my life but I'll take it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.