The Dunces Have Elected A Dunce

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by RonPi, Nov 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

I have not seen you criticize him. I don't live with you and your wife or drink beers with you down at the Moose Lodge but as far as I remember on here, I have yet to see a criticism since he's taken office.

but I've seen a whoooooooole lot of defense being played. that's why I said everything.

the worst thing about "trump people" (and it may not be you NSN) is that they often tell me/us "what trump really meant was _____insert something less retarded___" .... when he says or does his retarded shit instead of taking it at face value.

With good soldiers like that its no wonder he lies his ass off! he's got a legion of worshippers out there to tell everyone what he really meant!

2. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Like I said, one of the symptoms of TDS is selective memory. Once someone with TDS sees someone agree with or support something Trump does, they lose their minds and cannot recall anything other than support.

3. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

and we're back to claiming I have a disorder lol oh well

4. NotSatoshiNakamoto

I hope you can find the treatment you need.

RexontheBeach likes this.
  5. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

Redding CT just broke our record high for February 21 by 10 points!

It's freaking 74 degrees out today and the previous record high on February 21 was 64!

WTF?

joe likes this.
  6. joe

joe Well-Known Member

: )

7. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

Global warming is a Democrat fabricated fake news story. Dummies like Trump don't like science because they probably sucked at it, and "earned" a Gentleman's C while in college. So long as it keeps their billionaire buddies happy they will continue to deny it exists.

8. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Is it global warming today or is it still climate change?

I actually identify as a scientist, and I can tell you that global warming is a myth. If you disagree it's because you're a bigot.

9. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

Yeah. He lied. They wanted it but were too out of touch with reality to know they'd never get it.

He pulled the old Joe Isuzu on them and they sucked it up hook, line and sinker. He told them he'd bring jobs back but 90% of the jobs "saved" or "created" by him never came to be. He told them He'd get 25 Billion or 50 Billion from Mexico to build that wall to keep those dirty little wetback rapists and murderers out of our country. He told them he'd patch the roads and fix the bridges, but it would cost them nothing. In fact, he'd save them money. He made all these promises to the low information voters out there and they loved him for it and the middle American morons voted for him.

It was all fake, phony news but it worked for him - a guy who never told a lie he didn't love.

10. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Trump is actually the first presidential candidate in American history to tell a lie. Sad!

If Trump does not get the wall that will be a huge black mark on his ability to deliver, but if you think he hasn't delivered anything for the right you really haven't been paying attention.

11. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

Yet thousands of scientists disagree with you. Trump thinks it's a hoax invented by the Chinese to hurt our manufacturing business. I guess all those scientists and the Chinese are all in collusion. That's a tinfoil hat theory. Everything is a hoax to Trump except the one topic that probably isn't a hoax.

Jets_Grinch likes this.
  12. SOXXX2

SOXXX2 Well-Known Member

Global Warming, oh please.

Its interesting, wasnt Trump the one wanting to make a new deal with the Paris Accords yet the so called "climate changers" didnt want to? I thought they cared?

13. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

Lol they didn't want to pull out in the first place.

14. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

I have been trying to stay out of this thread but some moronic posts just need to be addressed.

So you equate wanting to keep what you earned with having slaves? You think people should be able to take things from you rather than those people go out and actually earn what they want?

I grew up far from rich in the Bronx, I earned everything I ever had. When I got shot in the back by a lowlife I lost everything but after a year and a half I got back to work and built myself back up. I started my business with $300 in the bank and built that up by myself, so please tell me who deserves to reap that which I sowed? Should I have just gladly hand over everything. And yes, with my money I went to Vegas and other places and did what I wanted with my money, should I have sat home and let others spend my money?

Fucking dunce.

15. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

It was all your imagination. Climate Change/Global Warming is a Chinese, liberal, snowflake, leftist hoax designed to hurt Amerika by none other than George Soros...It was really 32 and snowing but the MSM's agenda prevented them from reported the truth about the weather. Oh yeah, it was 77F here in Febuary. #TrumpCultRising

CotcheryFan and Br4d like this.
  16. The Waterboy

Even though I am all for alternative energy sources, saying market forces caused coal's decline is really far from the truth. Regulating an industry as to make it much less profitable is not truly market forces at work. Coal is still the cheapest energy source when you consider the sunk cost of coal fired power stations.

17. The Waterboy

Can I ask if you were outraged when Clinton and Obama and Dems in Congress backed walls along the border? When they increased beds in illegal alien detention centers?

This is my major problem with this entire thread, both parties push so many of the same programs/laws/etc, but they just publicize what they feel their backers want to hear.

18. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

Sorry, what science did you major and what scientific field do you work in?

19. NotSatoshiNakamoto

I am not technically a scientist, I identify as a scientist. Check your privilege.

All Gas No Shake likes this.
  20. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

Right, I didn't realize that other people's experiences in life that you don't experience aren't real.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.