The Dunces Have Elected A Dunce

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by RonPi, Nov 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NotSatoshiNakamoto

This is such fucking bullshit.

Hillary was a shit candidate pushing a leftist agenda that almost no conservative or republican of any flavor would ever want. Trump is a retard but was pushing an agenda much more in line with anything people on the right wanted.

Get over yourselves. People can disagree with the leftist way of governing without being the most awful human beings on earth.

Also, Hillary is a smelly bitch.

2. RonPi

RonPi Well-Known Member

Because the nature of conservatism is to conserve everything you have, including especially your own wealth. It doesn't
    mean you are not a libertine in your own life, it means you don't want things to change because change means someone
    else has a chance to take things from you. Got to keep the slaves in their place etc, otherwise they might take our jobs,
    our property etc. won't be able to pull down slots in Vegas anymore or pay hookers.

Ron

3. RonPi

RonPi Well-Known Member

4. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

He just says what they want to hear. He's a con artist. To his credit he is very effective at it but I wish people (his supporters) were smarter and stronger in their principles

5. JackBower

JackBower Well-Known Member

With all the conservative scandals, it's become clear that conservatives only push their values onto others and are only concerned with appearing they follow the same values while being POS's behind close doors.

This type of conservative needs to vanish from society

6. BrowningNagle

I can sorta understand your line of thinking to a degree. But at the same time this retard has been president for a year and you still support him.

So it goes beyond just not wanting Hillary or a leftist agenda on November 2016, you support the biggest, clueless asshat ever to step foot in the White House for some reason in 2018 when you dont have to

[[not to pick on just you, there are a lot like you, I just am talking to you since I responded to your post]]

#4806 BrowningNagle, Feb 21, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2018
  7. RonPi

RonPi Well-Known Member

Follow the money:

http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-jr-said-money-pouring-in-from-russia-2018-2

"A 2008 quote from President Donald Trump's eldest son about his family's assets resurfaced on Sunday in a New York Times op-ed article.

"And in terms of high-end product influx into the US, Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets," Donald Trump, Jr. said while speaking at a New York real estate conference in 2008. "Say in Dubai, and certainly with our project in SoHo, and anywhere in New York. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia.""

Ron

8. NotSatoshiNakamoto

I mostly mock the emotional leftist cry babies on here who still haven't gotten over the fact that Trump won when they were sure he had no chance. I mock the fake collusion investigation that the same people hang onto for dear life. It's quite fun to poke at the emotional tools who actually believe people who don't agree with them on how the government should be run are just terrible people - racist,misogynist, whatever ist of the day the left is hung up on.

I supported the tax cut. I support eliminating regulations, I support the idea of the border wall, preventing illegal immigration in general, being more stringent with refugee immigration, and yes I support Trump in 2020 because there's no way another republican is going to have any practical shot at beating an incumbent president and I don't support any leftist agenda. No democratic candidate will be acceptable to me because they will have a leftist agenda I disagree with. That won't stop idiots from accusing me of being bigoted against whatever race, sex, religion, whatever it is that candidate happens to be.

If you think there have been things Trump has pushed that I haven't disagreed with it's because you're biased in your memory where any Trump support = OMG TRUMPET RETARD. I see this a lot. It's a symptom of a terrible disease called Trump derangement syndrome. You may want to get checked for it.

What specific Trump support have you seen me give that you take issue with?

You have stated that he hasn't accomplished anything and I've debunked it with a list of things he's accomplished. Maybe it's the TDS preventing you from seeing the truth.

#4808 NotSatoshiNakamoto, Feb 21, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2018
  9. JackBower

You literally do the same exact thing, so who cares. Can you, with any truth, respond that you havent trolled people in this thread? Less than 15 min ago you told a guy his post was garbage because you disagreed with it.

You respond to people who have different views more than anyone is this thread

Sorry man, but this is hypocritical to the max

10. CotcheryFan

CotcheryFan 2018 ROTY Poster Award Winner

Like how he's gonna bring back coal jobs to Appalachia and other places that the Obama administration allegedly regulated out of existence when market forces have caused coal's decline.

11. NotSatoshiNakamoto

yea I respond to people and disagree all the time. That doesn't equate to me thinking they're horrible people. I think you missed something there.

12. JackBower

Not worth it

13. BrowningNagle

you asked me 1 question in your post so I'm gonna answer it.

You've defended this shithead not stop for a year. So the answer is everything

14. NotSatoshiNakamoto

TDR in full effect. Go get a checkup buddy.

15. BrowningNagle

It's very sad that he lied out his ass and took advantage of those desperate people

Ralebird likes this.
  16. NotSatoshiNakamoto

That's only RonPi.

JackBower likes this.
  17. RonPi

RonPi Well-Known Member

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/02/mueller-van-der-zwaan/553793/

"Skadden has represented Alfa in several disputes over the years, according to descriptions of attorneys’ work available on its website. Manafort’s daughter, Andrea, was hired as an associate at Skadden in October 2012—one month after the firm completed the Tymoshenko report. She left Skadden in October 2016, according to her LinkedIn profile.

Prosecutors say Van Der Zwaan told the FBI in November, “in the course of answering questions concerning his work as an attorney employed by” Skadden, that his last communication with Gates was in mid-August 2016 and his last communication with an individual identified only as “Person A” was in 2014. Van Der Zwaan also told the FBI that he didn’t know why an email he exchanged with “Person A” in September 2016 was not provided to the special counsel’s office.

***In fact, Van Der Zwaan spoke with both Gates and Person A regarding the Tymoshenko report in September 2016 and recorded the calls, according to Mueller’s team. He also deleted emails sought by both the special counsel’s office and Skadden, including the one between him and Person A in September 2016."***

Wheeeee!!! This is so much FUN!!!!

Ron

18. BrowningNagle

this is another example of the sad state of affairs were in. the trump people in washington lie their asses off and institutions that dare to call them out on it- they are "biased"

I'm sitting here watching a complete retard try to run this country, telling you you don't have to defend it and I must have some kind of disorder - huh?

19. CotcheryFan

CotcheryFan 2018 ROTY Poster Award Winner

Don't forget the POTUS's favorite 2 words whenever the media challenges him or his administration: FAKE NEWS

20. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Do you even believe yourself when you type this shit? Clearly I've stated there are things Trump has done/supported that I support, and things I don't. Your response when I ask you to point out what I've supported that you take issue with is to say I've supported everything.

You're a smart guy - you're just not being rational here. TDS.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.