The Dunces Have Elected A Dunce

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by RonPi, Nov 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

There's also no way the founders could have ever envisioned giving "lunatics," as they were then called, free access to guns, but that and other problems are the practical result of the very general wording in all the founding documents. It would have been considered ridiculous to include such obvious distinctions. The 27 words of the Second Amendment would probably run 27 pages if drafted today.

Cman68 likes this.
  2. RonPi

RonPi Well-Known Member

Follow the money:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...2f4d2e-164b-11e8-b681-2d4d462a1921_story.html

"The London-based son-in-law of one of Russia’s wealthiest men is set to plead guilty Tuesday afternoon in Washington to making false statements in special counsel Robert S. Mueller III’s probe of alleged Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election, according to a new court filing.

Alex Van der Zwaan was charged with one count of making false statements, a felony, about his work as an attorney employed by a law firm engaged in 2012 by the Ukraine Ministry of Justice to prepare a report on the trial of former Ukrainian prime minister Yulia Tymoshenko."

>cough< no collusion with Russia possible, of course.

https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/jared-and-ivanka-kushner-are-millions-more-in-debt-1.5823983

"The $1.2 billion mortgage on 666 Fifth Avenue is due in February 2019, Kushner Cos has previously sought investors in Saudi Arabia, Qatar, China, South Korea, Israel and France".

>cough< Oh, no temptation there to collude with China or Russia.

Ron

3. NotSatoshiNakamoto

This guy passed a background check. All sales at

joe likes this.
  4. Satan

Satan Well-Known Member

I still think trump entered the presidential race as a chance to give him 6. Months of free publicity until he was eliminated in the primaries. Not being a seasoned politican but an alleged successful businessman got him under the radar. He had no political skeletons and he was famous for the apprentice and his trophy wives . Enough niave republicans voted for him to be the republican nomination . Hillary should have blown him out of the water but a dozen repeated statements ie build that wall , lock her up , crooked hillary etc convinced some more niave Americans to vote for him . By getting enough votes in some areas enabled him to become POTUS . He came into the whitehouse with nfi how the system works and 14 months later still has no idea.
    If he had not got involved , his shady deals in business would not have come under the spotlight. But the chickens are coming to roost . All these bit players rolling over may not lead to him directly but members of his family might be sleeping uneasy . The house of cards are likely to fall and for those old enough to remember Tiger the dog was not involved

RonPi and CotcheryFan like this.
  5. JackBower

JackBower Well-Known Member

Enough with the guns.

Donald thinks the US is 100 percent stupid, and maybe rightfully so.

During his 4 day tweet storm, one that stuck with me the most is that he called the old PA district map correct.

The one that had a district that looked like twizzlers, or another district that had 3 sections that weren't even connected.

Republicans have to know this guy is going to end their party as they know it.

#4785 JackBower, Feb 20, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2018
    BrowningNagle likes this.
  6. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

the old PA map was a joke and unAmerican

7. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

Looks like Trump went golfing while all those families held funerals. Mind you this is the same guy who made such a big deal about Obama's golfing. So far Trump has outgolfed Obama by a wide margin.

http://trumpgolfcount.com/

8. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

I'm still waiting for Anonymous or Wikileaks to hack Trump's tax returns. I have a feeling you're gonna see a lot of borscht in there.. Going forward, I will refer to all Trump Supporters as Trump Followers as its become a Cult at this point.

Antoni likes this.
  9. Satan

Satan Well-Known Member

Not sure attending would have been a good idea , a fair bit of anger out there

joe and Cman68 like this.
  10. Cman68

Kinda like Trump going to London anytime soon.

11. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

But remember when ISIS beheaded that journalist and Obama went golfing after? Trump made a big deal about it on twitter. Said you shouldn't go golfing after tragedies or something to that extent. That's 1 journalist who knew the risks of working in Iraq/Syria. This is the case of 17 children who didn't sign up to be shot at school.

Here I found the quote: "“What kind of President doesn't get playing golf after a cruel beheading isn't the thing to do?”. Trump is a hypocrite.

12. JackBower

JackBower Well-Known Member

I dont know many who still support him from my red district. Only ones who still do are the blatant racists or the ones who are afraid of losing something (money, guns, to gays).

13. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

Woudln't get my hopes up on Wikileaks. They are an arm of Russian intelligence, that's why the Russians chose them to dump the DNC contents. Plus that albino pedophile head of WikiLeaks hates the USA, he won't help us.

Cman68 likes this.
  14. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

You’ll be the one in the white bedsheet?

15. NotSatoshiNakamoto

I am no democrat.

Dierking likes this.
  16. CotcheryFan

CotcheryFan 2018 ROTY Poster Award Winner

It's telling when the SOS allegedly called his boss a fucking moron last year. His own cabinet members realize what a buffoon he comes across as. He has appealed to the lowest common denominator in society over and over again.

Cman68 likes this.
  17. Cman68

God forbid he gets his hands on the correct launch codes.. Hopefully he'll just tweet himself back to sleep.

18. Cman68

God forbid he gets his hands on the correct launch codes.. Hopefully he'll just tweet himself back to sleep.

19. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

I still don't understand how so many truly conservative values voters could vote for somebody who shares none of their values.

20. CotcheryFan

CotcheryFan 2018 ROTY Poster Award Winner

They were so hell bent on preventing Hillary from becoming president that they were willing to support a thrice married man with multiple allegations of mistreating women. Power over principles I guess.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.