The two bills

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Longislandjetfan, Feb 1, 2018.

1. jets12

jets12 Active Member

Also tearing up in a room that was a parking lot when he was there made it a bigger joke.

2. jets12

jets12 Active Member

Parcells is a scumbag that is all about him. He fucked the Jets big time out both Payton Manning and Belicheck and think of what our history would have been with them.

TonyFtLaud and FlaJet like this.
  3. jets12

jets12 Active Member

/
    I agree with you except I could see him having an issue of either Woody Johnson or James Dolan owning the team and Parcells being over his shoulder. That is where Parcells fucked us big time. He needed to get the hell out of the way.

bmfc1 and FlaJet like this.
  4. jets12

jets12 Active Member

Agree. Kraft and his transgender son have some shit in their closet.

FlaJet likes this.
  5. LAJet

LAJet Well-Known Member

Who cares. Neither has really done shit for the Jets. Parcels was all about him and a one year wonder to pad his career accomplishments.

6. jets12

jets12 Active Member

One big thing that the show showed you is that you need a great coaching staff to win and we don't even come close to that today and that is why asshole Johnson needs to hire a football guy to built it from the ground up.

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  7. Chrisiue

Chrisiue Well-Known Member

I am sure that before B.B. agreed to this show he had a list of questions that he could not be asked, I’m sure the same was for Parcells, I’ll bet Parcells was not allowed to be asked about not noticing Brady in the draft or The Peyton Manning situation coming out of Tennessee and the daddy Archie phone call.
    When it comes to B.B. I am sure the director and ESPN were not allowed to ask about the million dollar bonus he received from Hess to stay defensive coordinator for one year and then take the job when Parcells left.
    He took the money and he felt he fulfilled his commitment to the Hess estate when he took the job for ONE DAY,he could always say hey I became the Jet Head Coach like I said I would your not getting the money back.
    Complete dirt ball.

BrowningNagle and KurtTheJetsFan like this.
  8. Every time something polarizing like this goes on that makes us feel even lower & hopeless than the day before I think that maybe ownership & the team will finally get pissed & fight back w major changes.

It never happens. This ownership doesn’t care in the least about what they’ve put the fans through. Not only are they clueless out of touch silver spoons..they don’t have an ounce of fight or pride..pretty sad..

If there’s one thing this tormented fan base has its fight.Sad we can’t get anyone in here to mirror that notion.Hopeless.Absolutely hopeless

9. Since1969

Since1969 Well-Known Member

Gee, why would anyone have a problem with Woody Johnson or James Dolan buying the team? Johnson and Dolan are self-made men with a sterling record of success in everything they touch. OK, I'll now turn off the sarcasm.

In semi-defense of Parcells, it was such a reassuring feeling when he came to the Jets. He was the real deal, a guy who knew what he was doing with a track record of success. For a time, too, it looked as if it was going to work out as well as we all hoped. The trouble with Parcells was that after he left the Giants, he developed this weird wanderlust and lost any sense of loyalty for the franchise from whom he was working.

10. twown

twown Well-Known Member

I was really psyched to watch this, but then I decided to watch an animated simulation of my family being burned in a house fire instead.

BrowningNagle likes this.
  11. Aero

Aero Well-Known Member

That particular footage was shot in 2009, the last year of the Giants Stadium. I think it was part of an NFL Network documentary on Belichick, but can't remember for sure.

12. FlaJet

FlaJet Well-Known Member

The whole thing is a microscope of what is wrong with our Jets. We just can't get out of own way.

13. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

What would Brady or Manning have to do with the two Bill’s relationship? It’s not as if they spoke about Brady in relation to Belichik.

LF911SC likes this.
  14. Endlessly Counting

Endlessly Counting Well-Known Member

But he jhad no problem taking Leon Hess $1 milion bonus t stick around

This s what always pissed me off the most. And after watching it last night, it's obvious that he always intended to go back to New England

BrowningNagle and KurtTheJetsFan like this.
  15. Endlessly Counting

Endlessly Counting Well-Known Member

It's true that things don't go our way. But I think shots at the Jets last night were uncalled for. Who the fuck is Charlie Weis to put down the Jets (or anyone for that matter) Have another donut you fat pig. As for not going into the Jets locker room, I think that was Parcells not wanting to open up old wounds, in light of he complimentary nature they they treated each other during the show, and Belichek being uneasy about going into an active opponent's dressing room (where none of their issues took place anyway)

The biggest dick was the film-maker, who included this obvious off-screen shot into the show as an unncessary means of dumping on the Jets.

16. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

Just helping for future — it’s microcosm.

17. statjeff22

statjeff22 2008 Green Guy "Most Knowledgeable" Award Winner

Deer hunting season - Oct 1 - Dec 31

Duck hunting season - Nov 23 - Nov 26, Dec 4 - Jan 28

Snow goose hunting season - Nov 23 - Mar 9

New York Jets hunting season - Jan 1 - Dec 31

Endlessly Counting likes this.
  18. forevercursed

forevercursed Well-Known Member

Why even go into the Giants locker room? That's not the vagiants stadium locker room that you guys coached in anyway.

We did everything we could to accommodate Parcells and Belichick. Parcells was a flake and Belichick is a rotten scoundrel who will burn in hell.

KurtTheJetsFan likes this.
  19. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

I just watched it after all... fuck that documentary. I wish I didn't watch it. Some very convienent omissions on the Jets split and they let that dickhead Kraft just lie about everything

20. Since1969

Since1969 Well-Known Member

OK, let's assume you're conducting the interview and have both of them right there in front of you, what questions would you ask Parcells? Belichick?