Conspiracy Theorists Unite!

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by Greenday4537, Jan 6, 2018.

1. Walt White

Walt White Well-Known Member

All probability, really? Care to expound on that other than a geography tidbit and "full of acknowledged Nazi sympathizers".

2. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

There have been a number of documentaries on the final days of the war in the bunker. The best of them have tried to track who was in the bunker and at what times in the week leading up to the fall of Berlin. The arrival of Hannah Reitsch on April 26th was particularly noteworthy as she was one of the Nazi's best test pilots. Her departure the next day was the last flight that got out of Berlin. She was supposedly carrying only Field Marshall Robert Ritter von Greim but the Fieseler Storch she was flying was easily modified to carry 3 or more passengers.

She was in fact the pilot who flew Mussolini and Otto Skorzeny off of the top of a mountain when Mussolini was deposed and in danger of being assassinated in 1943.

Her presence in Berlin 3 days before Hitler's "suicide" with all of it's elaborate details but lack of a confirmable body is a flaming red mark on the official story.

3. tbruner12

tbruner12 Well-Known Member

And you didn't even reply, because you couldn't. Yes you are right, I couldn't teach you anything. I don't think you are capable of learning. Your programming is complete.
    Put it this way, I'd put my IQ up against your tyrannasour pea brain any day.
    Go read up on the beginning of dino's, and then we will see what you really know. Not much I bet

4. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

If he is a teacher, he probably keeps his beliefs to himself to avoid getting fired.

5. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

Fact of the Day: Brain size does not correlate to intelligence

6. Sam Hammer

Sam Hammer Well-Known Member

Has he made an argument yet?

7. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

His idea of proof was when he asked me this

When did the entire concept of dinosaurs come up, and who was the guy who came up with it?
    We're there any motivations during the time period for the idea of dinosaurs?
    What is the concept of evolutionism, can you answer that without using Wikipedia?
    have you actually seen a dinosaur?

Based on that I would say, no, he has not made an argument yet

8. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

It's tough to get an argument from someone who would rather accept conspiracy theories hook, line and sinker than libraries of fact if he has not witnessed something himself. Why someone would be so quick to scoff at mountains of evidence but blindly accept anything spouted by ignorant skeptics is beyond comprehension. When I attempted to put the Space Race in perspective for him he failed to even acknowledge the post but at least stopped arguing the point. Can we get Mr. Alley Oop to put the Dinosaur Age in perspective for him?

9. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

But have you ever actually seen a dinosaur? That apparently is proof enough that they are made up.

10. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

I'm old, but I'm not that old which is why I suggested Alley Oop get involved.

11. Yisman

Yisman Newbie

Raelians.

Also, the government mind controlling everyone through something in the air or water.

Those are two I remember reading on this forum.