John Morton wants Josh McCown back in 2018, but is that best for Jets?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Brook!, Dec 8, 2017.

1. tbruner12

tbruner12 Well-Known Member

McCown will be back.
    It wasn't a fake QB competition, we have no one other than McCown ready to start.
    Petty is obviously ahead of Hack, although I hope he turns into Marino.
    Do not trade up in the draft unless someone guarantees their career on what we are picking. Who did we draft the last time we had a hard on for a "can't miss QB prospect?" If his last name isn't Elway, Montana, or Marino, don't look for JETS brass to do it.
    Look for a move in the off season during FA period, or a QB fall in the draft. Otherwise, McCown is our QB.

How about we find a franchise RB, or a quartet of OL. That would help this team more than a QB that needs 6 years of coddling.

I bet we draft Defense round 1, and our #2 2nd round pick.

We will see Hack before the year is finished. Petty will get hurt behind this shit show O-line.

2. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

A RB ? Lol

Wentz Goff Mariotta Winston Luck needed no coddling

Oh ..I see you need the coddling cause the team is moving from making Defense a priority...too bad

3. tbruner12

tbruner12 Well-Known Member

so a running game, a legit running game, wouldn't help the ineptitude we have been use too? McCown has been a gift for this team when we least expected it. To say that any of this class coming in will be a Wentz is a joke. We coddled Hack, what makes you think our staff would do anything different? We aren't moving away from defense first, who you kidding? Lol I bet we skip this class of QB and go defense first. I bet we address QB in FA.