The Dunces Have Elected A Dunce

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by RonPi, Nov 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RonPi

RonPi Well-Known Member

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_.../2017/12/roy_moore_s_story_is_unraveling.html

"Porter, Moore’s spokeswoman, has lied with abandon. She claims that on CNN, Nelson’s
    attorney, Gloria Allred, “wouldn’t deny” that Nelson’s “yearbook is a forgery.” That’s a gross
    misrepresentation: What Allred demanded was a Senate investigation, under penalty of perjury, in
    which independent experts would compare the yearbook to known samples of Moore’s handwriting.
    Porter also claims that Corfman’s mother “disputes her arguments and her case.” “Her own mother
    doesn’t believe elements of her story,” says Porter. False again: Corfman’s mother confirms her
    daughter’s account and says she witnessed Moore meeting her daughter, contrary to his statements."

"On Monday, the Washington Post reported that one accuser, Gibson, had just found her
    high school scrapbook in her attic. The scrapbook had a card from Moore, in which he had
    written “Happy graduation Debbie,” and, “I wanted to give you this card myself.”

Moore’s initial story to Hannity—“If we did go out on dates, then we did”—was compatible
    with the card. But Moore’s new story, that he didn’t know any of his accusers, wasn’t.
    So the card had to be attacked. Moore’s campaign strategist, Dean Young, went on CNN to
    dismiss the card as a meaningless, well-wishing note from a politician. Porter said that
    Moore was just a “family friend” and that Gibson’s story—that the card was more intimate—didn’t
    pass “the straight-face test.”

Unfortunately for Moore, such disputes can be adjudicated. The card was signed “Roy.” It was
    taped to a page in Gibson’s scrapbook. On another page in the same scrapbook was this note:
    “Wednesday night, 3-4-81. Roy S. Moore and I went out for the first time. We went out to eat
    at Catfish Cabin in Albertville. I had a great time.” If the card is real, then presumably
    the date between Moore and Gibson was real, too.

Young thinks Moore can plead ignorance. “Judge Moore made it perfectly clear: If he did date
    a teenager, he didn’t know about it,” Young said Monday on CNN. “I can’t tell you how many
    times I’ve been on a date and then asked a girl how old she was.” But the graduation card, l
    ike the inscription in Nelson’s yearbook, shows Moore knew both girls were in high school.

What’s most damning is the handwriting on the card. It’s indistinguishable from the handwriting
    in the yearbook. Nelson and Gibson didn’t know one another, yet both have old documents bearing
    Moore’s signature, and the writing matches other samples. To believe that the yearbook inscription
    is forged, you have to postulate that a master forger somehow got access to both Nelson’s yearbook
    in Anniston, Alabama, and the scrapbook in Gibson’s attic in Delray Beach, Florida. And you can’t
    blame the Post, which revealed Gibson’s story but not Nelson’s. Only one person had access to both
    women: Roy Moore."

Ron

2. NotSatoshiNakamoto

did trump stroke out here?

3. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

dentures...

nyjetsmets89 likes this.
  4. BrowningNagle

he's going down to Dixie to give a stump speech for the child molester

and not that long ago NSN suggested I was wrong when I said he's supporting a child molester btw

5. NotSatoshiNakamoto

What I said was accurate. It's unfortunate that you chose to pretend it wasn't.

6. nyjetsmets89

nyjetsmets89 Well-Known Member

You support a child molester too? Given, wasn't the age of consent much lower when Moore was trying to get teen pussy? Go figure

7. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Show me where I did anything remotely close to that.

Ya'll are really losing your minds.

8. BrowningNagle

"Get out and Vote for Roy Moore" he said today. That kinda sounds like support to me

9. NotSatoshiNakamoto

My comments weren't referring to something Trump might say in the future. Unfortunately I do not own a crystal ball.

On a different note, I see CNN also put out some fake news this week they had to correct. Amazing both CNN & ABC could fuck up so badly when it plays right into Trumps hands. It's like they just can't help themselves.

10. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

cocaine

11. NotSatoshiNakamoto

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if Trump was a coke head.

12. nyjetsmets89

On a relative note, Manafort violates his gag order by editing an article published about him in Ukraine. His name is all over the track changes. What happened to Trump hiring the best and smartest?

13. NotSatoshiNakamoto

[​IMG]

14. Satan

Satan Well-Known Member

Diet Coke head

15. nyjetsmets89

Are you upset you got manipulated by Trump lmao. Because yes, his 'best' are all jerkoffs.

16. NotSatoshiNakamoto

manipulated by Trump? what in the actual fuck are you talking about?

17. Satan

Satan Well-Known Member

Trump busily deleting his Moore support tweets?

18. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Trump is becoming the kiss of death for any politician he backs publicly. Interesting that the Trump brand is becoming more toxic by the day. I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome Alabama to the 21st century.

19. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Do you honestly believe Jones winning has anything to do with Trump?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.