week 14 Jets (5-7) @ Broncos (3-9)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by FJF, Dec 3, 2017.

1. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

everyone on the tank has to really hate this next matchup. Broncos are garbage,Jets win 2 in a row?

TonyFtLaud and Footballgod214 like this.
  2. Jets69

Jets69 Well-Known Member

Jets are expected to win, they'll lose

3. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

Who woulda thought, the Jets would be in a meaningful game in December. Jets still in the hunt.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

FlaJet, TonyFtLaud and Footballgod214 like this.
  4. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

That’s a real concern

grkmanga31 likes this.
  5. Walt White

Walt White Well-Known Member

Tough place to put it together on the road. But if they're gonna get any W's on the road it's gotta start there.

FlaJet and Red Menace like this.
  6. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

Trap game. Browns are not going 0 - 16.

7. dmw

dmw Well-Known Member

I watched some of the 2nd half Dolphins Broncos game and the Broncos look horrible!

8. Still aren’t a good road team at all..but Jets D should have upper hand In their matchup..can jets OL keep Mccown upright?Im not so sure

tbruner12 and Red Menace like this.
  9. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Broncos lost to the Giants at home and they got destroyed at Miami today/ .Jets should win. I will bet all my vCash for a Jets victory. @The Waterboy . What says you?

FlaJet likes this.
  10. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

I'll bet everything I have which of right now is nothing. If we want the jets to win out I will just have to keep betting against them.

11. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

Denver is really bad. The Jets weakness was Defense yesterday and Denver's Offense is pathetic. So could help the Jets. Obviously Denver's Defense is better than KC's and the Jets are not the same team on the road, but it should be a close game. Can't forget the Buccaneers were in a similar spot and the Jets completely laid an egg. A huge problem with this team has been consistency, so this will be another test for the Young Jets.

The Bills and Chiefs games were refreshing though. I'll say it again: This was supposed to be a TANK season with the #32 Offense in the NFL. Instead, the Jets are actually a disappointing (5-7). They could easily have 3-4 more wins and be in a prime playoff spot. The future actually could be bright for the team. They have a young nucleus and plenty of cap space.

12. Mainejet

Mainejet Well-Known Member

The Jets are a much better team than the Broncos. They should win this game easily. With that said however, they are still the same ole Jets. The TB game is clear evidence of that. Being that the season is over for the Jets , I just assume see them live up to there name.

13. grkmanga31

grkmanga31 Well-Known Member

Broncos are an overall better team but the coach/QB problems have made the defense flat out quit. I'm not going to say a prediction because this is a perfect trap game given its in denver. Who knows whether the jets will show up and if they do show up they should win.

Main matchup - Broncos d-line vs. Jets o line, Von Miller may terrorize the o-line.

Also, Denver is higher in draft standings right now and I'm sure he has his eyes on a QB. If not he'll be looking to get Eli or Kirk to come play in denver

ColoradoContrails and Red Menace like this.
  14. GasedAndConfused

GasedAndConfused Well-Known Member

this^ i have flashbacks of the TB game. with that said the broncos offense is as bad as ours was supposed to be so i still like our chances

abc, Jets69 and grkmanga31 like this.
  15. playtowinthegame

playtowinthegame Well-Known Member

If the Jets have a healthy Matt Forte, Robby Anderson, and Jermaine Kearse, they win. McCown is going to break the Broncos. Jets 41 Broncos 27

Jets69 likes this.
  16. GasedAndConfused

GasedAndConfused Well-Known Member

Den is sticking with Siemian who is awful. bold prediction adams gets his 1st NFL INT on sunday.

Footballgod214 likes this.
  17. slimjasi

slimjasi Well-Known Member

On paper, this is a game that the Jets should win. But the Jets have been such a bad road team under Bowles (particularly over the last two seasons). It would be so nice to see them play a complete game on the road, but I just don't trust them. I feel very similar to the way I felt going into the Tampa game - we should win but will probably lose.

ColoradoContrails likes this.
  18. abc

abc Well-Known Member

So, they're like the jets. :)

Jets69 likes this.
  19. Beki

Beki Active Member

Be honest, I cannot imagine how this Broncos offense could get 27 points. :/
    I am also sure that we won't be scoring 41 points too. DEN has better defense than KC.

20. Red Menace

Red Menace Well-Known Member

Von Miller is still wearing 58 right? He's going up against a weak right side of Jets oline, unless Jets double team him all game he will be in the backfield disrupting the run and possibly injuring Mcown.

Morton needs to game plan for Miller and allow time for Mcown to hit Robbie against old man Talib on deep routes.

ColoradoContrails likes this.