Robby Anderson is too small

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Jetsfansince95, Nov 26, 2017.

1. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

That stick up your ass is rather painful isn’t it?

zace and FJF like this.
  2. FanSinceBIGShea

FanSinceBIGShea Active Member

Thank you, Todd Bowles, for admonishing Anderson in the postgame.

Over and out, bitches.

3. Dierking

Great minds do think alike

K'OB likes this.
  4. FanSinceBIGShea

FanSinceBIGShea Active Member

You bet your ass we do. The team, bitch, not player. Get a clue.

5. RIPJimLeonhard

RIPJimLeonhard Well-Known Member

Don't have to like or agree with his antics after that second TD, but the dude had a big game today nonetheless and was one of the only reasons the Jets were in it till the 4th before they had their weekly 4th quarter meltdown. His post touchdown promotion for the PB is an indication that he is still a little immature, but remember that he is a second year player and is only 24 years old, still got some learning to do. Overall, I think there are worse things the kid could do than to yell about the pro bowl into the camera.

6. Dierking

Thank you, Todd Bowles, for all the demonstrably excellent work with these Jets. The team. Not the players.

Over and out, bitch.

7. jonnyd

jonnyd 2007 TGG.com Funniest Poster Award Winner

Dudee, get your head out of your ass and realize that that is the NFL today. The guy is a rare bright spot on offense for us. STFU and stop making a big deal out of nothing

donkey, MoWilkBeast, hwismer and 2 others like this.
  8. MexicanJet

MexicanJet Well-Known Member

I absolutely love Robby. Was very in favor of keeping him after preseason last season. He has been our best offensive player this season, without a doubt. I'd love for him to turn into something special. BUUUUUTT. STFU about the pro bowl after his 2nd TD. Especially when we've blown ever 4th qt leads all season. Put your TEAM first, you skinny fuck. If we were up 20, I wouldn't care as much...
    I absolutely agree with Bowles in his press conference. Absolutely.

NCJetsfan likes this.
  9. fansince90

fansince90 Well-Known Member

So heavier receivers dont get laid out? Marivin Harrison was too small? Size does not equate physicality...if that was the case Kevin Garnett of the NBA would have crumbled and fell apart.

10. King Koopa

King Koopa Well-Known Member

If the rest of the team and coaches did their job the way Robbie Anderson has done his this year we’d be in great shape

He’s about the last person I’d want to criticize in the whole organization...The pro bowl thing is meaningless...WRs are selfish by nature

Mogriffjr likes this.
  11. TouchyFeely

TouchyFeely Well-Known Member

He's a second year undrafted free agent who is on pace for a 1000 yard season with Josh McCown throwing to him. Who cares if he gets a little hype about his accomplishments during his best statistical game of his young career.

I've got guys at work telling me "I like that receiver you guys have", talking about Robby. If he's getting water cooler buzz he's got a bit of point. Obviously, he won't be elected into the Pro Bowl, but in a year or two maybe he'll improve enough for that to be more than just talk. Kid has confidence and that's what this team needs in its young, hungry players.

NCJetsfan likes this.
  12. JetFanInPA

JetFanInPA Well-Known Member

Didn't see that. Not a great look, but especially at a position known for divas it's not so shocking. Throws up a flag and something to keep an eye on for him, but I can let that moment go

More importantly, this guy has been on a tear and looks like he could be a legit WR, which I had been skeptical of. Nice having a big play threat.

13. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Well-Known Member

i love it.

He's shown he's arrived. A UDFA has quickly become the Jets best WR, Their home run threat.

Become a household name. It's an awesome story that he's worked his butt off and wants recognition. During a time that the Jets get ragged and dissed for everything they do, he's one of the few bright spots and apart of the core for the future. You can't tell me a duo potentially of Anderson, Enuwma, and Kearse isn't promising (and Stewart, Hansen in the wings)

JetFanInPA and K'OB like this.
  14. Jeti

Jeti Well-Known Member

He's always been a ME first kinda guy but most Wide Receivers tend to be at times. The Pro Bowl thing wasn't cool and hopefully he learns from it. Good player though and he's everything we expected Devin Smith to be.

MoWilkBeast likes this.
  15. mrjet80

mrjet80 Well-Known Member

I'm impressed with his steady improvement....he is showing perhaps a #1 WR may not be a need after all. That being said he needs to mature a little bit.........but you can't teach talent and he's got it.

And Bowles is reminding me of Coslet and Kotite with all of these blown fourth quarter leads..........

16. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

Making the Pro Bowl as a WR is really tough. Brandon Marshall barely made it when he had a career year for the Jets in 2015. Robbie has 0 chance. Bringing that up was immature, but really the commentator blew it out of proportion. I am impressed with Anderson. Next year could be promising with Enunwa back. Hopefully Stewart and Anderson continue to improve too. Kearse is also solid.

matt robinson 17 likes this.
  17. matt robinson 17

matt robinson 17 Well-Known Member

6'3" frame needs some more muscle, but he's got great potential

The Dark Knight likes this.
  18. PickSix

PickSix Well-Known Member

Pro Bowl = Also Ran

WOO HOOOO lolol

19. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Last year, Robby Anderson was getting outmuscled on contested passes. Last year, Robby Anderson didn't know how to use his hands to his advantage. This year all of that has changed for the better but he's still relatively young so, statements like yesterday's doesn't surprise and shouldn't warrant more than a conversation with his HC just like the helmet throwing incident. Don't read too much into that statement unless it becomes a trend.

NCJetsfan, JetFanInPA and Red Menace like this.
  20. Attackett

Attackett Well-Known Member

This kid may be the most exciting offensive player the Jets have had in many years. He can have a Robby for pro bowl sign on the sideline for all I care.