Jets Rewards Codes

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by bbombers1985, Aug 29, 2014.

1. TommyD

TommyD Active Member

BRIGHT1 is a survey code for 250 points.
    Anyone else get the second survey code?

Witz55, frankienap and JetsB2C like this.
  2. jets1024

jets1024 New Member

He brought us luck
    Everything that went wrong for Buffalo, is what usually goes wrong for us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. California Jesus

California Jesus Active Member

he's there almost every week, in fact the camera guys were a different crew than usual so that might have something to do with it, there was rumor he got beat up in the bathroom a few seasons ago...

4. regan62072

regan62072 Well-Known Member

Yep the camera was right there, they said they always go, just move around since he stopped doing the chant.

5. Jetsfanforlife

Jetsfanforlife Active Member

I would welcome him back. I know many had issues with him when he stopped doing the chants. I don’t know the whole story so I won’t judge and he always was able to energize the stadium. He also knew when to get the chant going.

With that being said, the guy that had been doing it (with the beads) is doing very well. Sometimes his timing is off as when after we score at the point of kicking the ball he should start the chant when the kicker starts forward to kick. I always liked when Fireman Ed did that. It was like an “in your face” chant to the other side after we scored.

One last thing, camera crew was great last night. They often don’t show the chants to get the crowd into it. Should be done throughout the game, not just the first quarter or first half.

regan62072 likes this.
  6. TSmith

TSmith Member

Fireman Ed sat a section away from me and he is the coolest guy. It’s sad to say but it was the jets fans who were the assholes to him. The fact he would cheer regardless of the scores gets him my respect. I’m glad he’s back!

Witz55 and Jetsfanforlife like this.
  7. Jetsfanforlife

Jetsfanforlife Active Member

I’m not surprised that many (but not all) the Jets fans were assholes to him. It’s a different culture lately and respect is often not there. A STH Guy in front of me appeared to be a fan also. We were both surprised to see him. The guy thought he might have only been on screen and agreed to do the chant because it was first responders night and he might have wanted to honor him.

I hope we hear from him to see if this will be a new beginning for him or just a nostalgic moment for him and us.

TSmith likes this.
  8. Millie

Millie Well-Known Member

Wisdom is the code. For 250 points.

9. TSmith

TSmith Member

I agree, most jets fans are awesome! I support all fans who support the team. Most of the a holes are the fans that show up when we are winning. I hope he stays and continue the chant. I like Jet man but it’s not the same without Fireman Ed

Fitzmagic and Jetsfanforlife like this.
  10. rustyztwo

rustyztwo New Member

No - I gave them to some friends. Parking was included too so I was able to print out and pass along the pass as well.

11. Scottso1021

Scottso1021 Member

Wow that's a good deal

12. John Ronald Zalewski Jr

How many rewards points did you end up with after your suite upgrade?

13. rustyztwo

rustyztwo New Member

We used all our points on one seat to make sure we won the auction. Hopefully we will be able to do it again later on. One suggestion: the Jets have 9 auction items for a pair of seats in the suite available to bid 3 weeks before the game. They have then opened up some unsold suites the week of the game for a last minute auction that can be won for 5,000 less points. If you are a gambler, you can wait for the last minute auctions and maybe squeeze two wins from reward points on one seat. Or they can keep winning and no extra suites will be available, hence the risk.

14. Dobbs

Dobbs New Member

The bathroom story sounds weak. No way it can happen in our house. Unless it was just a couple of assholes alone with him. Other fans would have had his back. I did hear from a good source that it was the negativity he was getting from his own section. Sad. Welcome back ED. From a brother fireman.

15. kkdad

kkdad Active Member

Unfortunately, the whole dynamic changed with the new stadium. People who sat together for years n years were separated.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Witz55, regan62072 and Rlcatb101215 like this.
  16. Section101

Section101 Well-Known Member

You could of did what I did once they called me I made them reach out for the 6 guys who sat next to me. Now all 9 have been together 25 years

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kkdad likes this.
  17. Millie

Millie Well-Known Member

Huddle17 is the code. For 100 points.

green dave likes this.
  18. Dobbs

Dobbs New Member

Unfortunately younger fans have no respect. Not all, but enough ruin it for others. The drinking and language seams common place for them.

19. kkdad

kkdad Active Member

My daughters won't come to games anymore. They're age 25, 26 & 28. The shit that gets said to them, gestures made at them, even while I'm right next to them, has made them not want to be there. I was almost arrested for saying something back to a group of punks. Not worth it. I still go, won't miss a game for anything, but not my kids. They're done. Such a shame.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

20. Matthew DeAnna

Matthew DeAnna New Member

Anyone get their 1000 points for attending the first 7 games? I didn’t