The Dunces Have Elected A Dunce

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by RonPi, Nov 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

2. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Spot the difference

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

Shame that our president thinks sexual assault doesn't apply to him.

4. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

How so?

5. RonPi

RonPi Well-Known Member

http://www.slate.com/blogs/watching...erage_of_eric_trump_is_a_nonstop_delight.html

"“You read the transcripts [of President Trump's phone call to the soldier's widow]. What were your thoughts?” said Earhardt. Wait, transcripts? There are transcripts of the call? As far as I know, this is the first time we’re hearing about the existence of transcripts. Why have we not yet heard about these transcripts?

“To me this is a clear case of the media not doing their job. You read exactly what he said he said,” said Lara Trump. Wait, Lara Trump has read the transcripts of the call? This is news! Fox & Friends actually broke some news. Let’s talk about this news. Let’s talk about these transcripts!

“So let’s talk about the ba-by,” said Ainsley Earhardt, after the politics discussion had passed. She then went on to hold the baby, and praise the baby, and praise the décor of the baby’s room. “Your nursery’s beautiful. Did you decorate it?” Earhardt asked Lara Trump. Thank you, we did. And, you know, we have a lot of amazing books. We have one I think you’ll like, right over here.”

“Oh, you have my book!” said Earhardt. “You’re so sweet!”

We then returned to the Fox & Friends studio, where Steve Doocy neatly summarized Earhardt’s interview: “So we met the baby, and we heard a bunch of opinions about stuff in the news. Excellent job.” Your nonfake media, hard at work!

It is surreal to watch Fox News cover the Trump family in near-regal fashion—with all of the shallowness and servility the term implies—but I guess I understand it. The Trumps are the Kennedys of the one-world-conspiracy set. Donald Trump presides over a cult of personality, and its adherents demand that his children be treated with as much fealty and deference as their father. Lucky for them that Fox is happy to oblige."

Ron

6. Greenday4537

Because he can just grab them by the pussy.

7. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

So you can't question a 4 star general? Oh my
    Fascism my friends...learn the signs.

Burnz likes this.
  8. JetBlue

Because you live a sheltered life, I’ll educate you about the real world.

In the real world there are what are called groupies. These groupies seek out celebrities solely for sexual encounters. These groupies want celebrities to grab them by the pussy. Grabbing a woman by the pussy when a woman wants you to is not sexual assault.

He never said he could simply grab any woman he wanted to by the pussy.

Did you not understand what he specifically said or simply lying about what he said?

nyjetsmets89 likes this.
  9. NotSatoshiNakamoto

"and when you're a star they let you do it"
    "they let you"
    "let you"
    "let you"
    "let you"

[​IMG]

The next time your girl lets you bang her ass be sure to report yourself for ass rape. Because, she let you.

The left is so fucking retarded sometimes. It's hilarious because they like to act like they're intellectually superior. I mean, look at the thread title.

#3749 NotSatoshiNakamoto, Oct 21, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2017
  10. JetBlue

It’s as clear as day.

To skip that very simple statement that they “let” you is simply dishonest.

If you don’t grasp what it means and don’t think it’s applicable to the subsequent parts of what he’s talking about then you’re just stupid.

Liar or stupid, no other options when you misrepresent what he actually said.

11. Greenday4537

He said because he's famous he can do whatever he wants to women and they'll accept it because of that.

That's not true. That's assault if they don't actually give permission.

12. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

well I mean to be fair Sharpton is a total greasy scumbag. Even his daughters are sleaze bags, one of them tried to sue the city for a slip and fall and had to withdraw after video evidence came out showing it was a fraud, and the other over the summer punched out a taxi driver over some petty fare argument

13. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Rev. Al (pre Jenny Craig)

14. Greenday4537

Probably the only possible good thing he's done so far is tell the Republicans to fuck off on increasing taxes on the middle class. (a.k.a. reducing 401k contribution limits).

15. RonPi

RonPi Well-Known Member

16. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

I think she sells handbags now or something. Kinda re-invented herself also with some online anti-bullying thing. I will never for the life of me understand that whole trial. I mean, I totally get it, but what an incredible waste of taxpayer money to even prosecute that. Where Clinton blew it was denying it. If he just said it's a private matter between my wife and I, but yeah I did it, she gave me BJs, it would've eventually died on the vine. Then it turned into this big thing where kids in Jr. HS were saying BJs aren't real sex because President Clinton said so, haha.

I'm not implying that what Linda Tripp did was OK, but exactly how was Monica Lewinsky a victim of sexual assault, especially when she bragged about the trysts openly on national TV? Do I think Paula Jones' lawsuit had weight and that her settlement was deserved? Hell yeah. Do I think Bill Clinton was a creep? Hell yeah. Do I think he was a groper and a possible rapist? Yes and maybe. Do I think that Monica Lewinsky was victim of sexual assault? Well, if that's what she's implying here in her own particular situation, no. Slippery slope here and a lot of women would probably kill me for saying that, but I'm also incredibly fair. Eh, I'm sure there are things that we don't know about it, but victimhood isn't always as it appears.

JetBlue likes this.
  17. The Waterboy

She made millions off of a BJ so I don't feel sorry for her especially since she admitted it was consensual. The only way I can see the #metoo applying is if she is looking at it in the sense that, even though it was consensual, he used his position to influence what she consented to.

I'm sure at least one of the sexual assault allegation against Clinton were true but not Monica, of course she needed to get back into the spotlight so she went with the #metoo.

18. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

Whitefish Energy, 1 month ago the tiny montana energy company only had 2 full time employees, just landed a $300 million contract to rebuild Puerto Rico's power grid. yup you read that right.

How does a company with only 2 employees and no experience with anything at this scale beat out all the others for such a massive contract ??? great question. perhaps it has something to do with their tens of thousands of dollars in campaign donations to the Trump campaign and personal relationship with Trump's Secretary of the Interior Ryan Zinke.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...6288544af98_story.html?utm_term=.e31411a9b630

Royal Tee likes this.
  19. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

I was going to go there, but I don't care how starry eyed I am at 22, I'm not er, um, doing something with a guy who has a bozo nose anytime soon. The thought of that is worse than the thought of seeing Sid Vicious and Steven Tyler naked at the same time.

20. The Waterboy

I didn't really see that applying either but giving her a little bit of benefit of the doubt. I'm just glad I didn't have a visual pop into my mind for the Sid/Steven combo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.