The Dunces Have Elected A Dunce

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by RonPi, Nov 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Both my wife and I have careers/skills that essentially allow us to choose an employer that offers the best benefits. Mostly because white privilege

FJF likes this.
  2. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

It's about those premiums. Personally for me, I don't think it will affect me, but for someone that has health issues and are regularly visiting doctors due to age / condition, it could pose as an issue big time.

I will be interested to see what happens within the next year and a half. Perhaps, you as well won't see much change from it, given that you and your family are healthy (in which I would hope that are).

3. NotSatoshiNakamoto

I think people will see reduced premiums with the leverage trump just gave them.

4. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

We will see how Trumpcare works out. He did democrats a favor today by opening his fat mouth and announcing that Obamacare doesn't exist anymore. he owns the healthcare mess now and all dems gotta do is play today's clip when premiums and stuff gets worse. Now its trumpcare

5. BacktoQueens

BacktoQueens Well-Known Member

Yep you nailed it, and he's one of those gigantic vaginas for sure......
    and judging by his blatant misogyny, i suspect latently homosexual as well.

6. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

The short list (because if I listed every ridiculous abortion law Republicans try to pass, we'd be here all day):
    There are laws saying women under 18 have to get parental permission to get medicine.
    Laws that make getting abortions impossible if you can't afford to drive 5+ hours away multiple times.
    Making abortion illegal based on non-scientific reasons but claiming to have facts backing it up.
    Attacking clinics that provide reproductive healthcare.
    Laws forcing women to have super invasive unnecessary procedures that accomplish nothing medically.
    States have tried to pass laws that'd make having a miscarriage a felony.
    A woman in Iowa was arrested for tripping down a flight of stairs because she might have hurt the baby she was carrying.
    Arizona is trying to pass a bill that require you to submit proof of your prescription to your boss if you want birth control.
    Trying to tax abortion.
    Wisconsin is trying to make being a single mother a form of abuse.

Laws that are created specifically to target non-white people:
    Voter ID laws
    Stiffer penalties on crack than coke (because guess who was the primary users of crack vs the primary users of coke)
    Stop and Frisk
    Gerrymandering laws
    Laws in the Southwest that allow cops to stop you for being brown so they can see your immigration status

Seriously, the GOP is the party of racism and sexism. Stop pretending it's not.

7. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

What do you think the underlying motive to eliminate Columbus Day is?

If we want to celebrate indigenous people, that’s fine. Create an Indigenous People’s Day. But that should have no relevance on the continued celebration of Columbus Day whatsoever unless the intent is to strip the white European discovery of America from modern American culture. And how is that part of history portrayed? As nothing more a vilification of Columbus as a white crusader. That’s inherently racist, and it’s a liberal driven narrative and initiative.

Does it change our day to day life? Of course not, which is why the issue has nothing to do with whether white peoples are somehow oppressed or even inconvenienced by such racism.

All that matters is the racism exists and it is evident.

8. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

That sounds serious. I think the only reasonable solution to the very important problem you just identified is to blindly support a complete idiot. Because, you know, Columbus Day.

BrowningNagle and HomeoftheJets like this.
  9. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

You’re deflecting from the point, though. You were clearly arguing that if white people aren’t inconvenienced then they have nothing to justify being offended by. Why shouldn’t white people be offended by racism against white people? Why is that so unreasonable to you?

10. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

I’m, you should have to get a parents consent to get medicine if you are under 18, how is that controversial? Under 18 parents are still responsible for you, unless you are emancipated. I have 2 kids and I will know every prescription they are issued till they are 18 at the minimum
    Didn’t read the rest of your list,couldn’t get past that first point

joe likes this.
  11. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

You already did the whole generic "telling women what they can and can't do with their bodies", I was looking for actual laws. Telling me someone tried to pass this law and that law or someone was arrested for X is not a law that was passed. Making people pay for things they want is not the discussion. I'm pro-choice, not pro-have the government pay for it all.

As far as voter ID laws, been discussed on here many times. It doesn't say you only need to show ID if you are black, brown, purple, white or yellow and as far as I know most places with these laws in place have easy ways to get a free ID if needed. I lost all my ID before and had to jump through hoops to get them all again, just part of life. I'm sorry that my heart doesn't bleed for people that don't want to hop a bus to get a free ID.

Now onto crack as compared to coke, you obviously didn't live in any area that was effected by the crack epidemic, it was worlds worse as far as addiction and rise in crime rate. Between 1984 and 1990 the homicide rate for young black males doubled, DOUBLED. Fetal death rates also skyrocketed. The laws may have effected the black community disproportionately buy that was where the crack trade flourished. Besides, I knew many white people that went to prison for crack, it's an issue generally with where you lived, not the color of your skin. The Rockefeller drug laws, some of the toughest in the nation, were enacted before crack was on the scene so I also knew many that went to prison for long stretches for coke also. I am against the war on drugs but not looking to decriminalize them all.

Stop and frisk was not created to target non-white people and it can be used effectively it enforced correctly. Any law can be abused, the fact there is still stop and frisk in NYC tells me they are now using the correct probable cause standards.

Gerrymandering is used by both parties and is about strengthening their hold on certain areas. Maryland has one of the most gerrymandered districts and was redrawn by Dems a few years ago. Absolutely not a black and white thing, it is a Dem/Rep thing and they are both guilty.

Your "laws in the SW", I have no problem with curbing illegal immigration so I have no problem with enforcing the laws. If it wasn't so easy to just walk across the border we wouldn't have need for some of these laws.

Your ending sentence, "Seriously, the GOP is the party of racism and sexism. Stop pretending it's not", is one place you keep going off track. I am not a Republican, I can think for myself so I don't need to identify with a party. I was asking you to specify since you always make generalized statements like the above which means nothing.

FJF likes this.
  12. Greenday4537

There's too many laws to count telling women what they are allowed to their bodies. I'm not going to list specific bills. I don't need to. Anyone who lives in America is aware this goes on. Anyone asking for proof is just being pedantic.

Voter ID laws are specifically in place to dissuade people who live in poverty stricken areas to not vote. And who lives in those areas? Mostly non-white people. The laws don't have to specify skin color to be racist as hell.

Crack vs coke penalties were specifically done because of the ratio of black to white people who did crack and who did coke. Because the vast majority of people doing crack at the time were black, that is the sole reason the punishment was drastically longer. Any other reason given was blatant lies to cover up their outward racism.

Stop and frisk was created specifically to let cops target non-white people. Stop pretending like being able to target people by race wasn't part of this.

I didn't saying both parties don't use gerrymandering. I am saying that Republicans are using gerrymandering to specifically group all areas with high percentage of non-white people because they tend to vote Democrat. The districts they've drawn will include cities and surrounding suburbs and that qualifies as one vote whereas they'll create a bunch of small districts with much smaller populations that are exclusively white people just to give more voting power per person to areas that are mostly white.

Well, at least you can admit you are fine with racism.

13. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

You are not going to list specific ones? I am just supposed to address your blanket comment? Just list your 3 top ones then. This is the second time I am asking or do you just want me to address abortion as a whole? Well, it's legal, and I'm pro-choice, so that is my response as a whole.

Voter ID Laws
    One side - Only put in place to keep minorities from voting
    Other side - Only put in place to make sure only those that should vote are voting
    Pick a state and let's see how hard it is to get an ID

Stop and frisk? I guess the US Supreme Court but be racist since they said if there is probably cause it is legal.

Crack vs coke, you just said the same thing you said the first time. You obviously don't know shit about it. What made it dangerous was that is was much cheaper, much more easily used and that made the addiction factor higher. Crack and coke on a cellular level may be equally addictive but that is not the only aspect that matters. Funny how you just chose to ignore actual facts that I answered with, for just another of your "but it's racist".

In fact everything with you is, it's racist just because you don't like it

And now I'm racist because I want illegal immigration stopped, go fuck yourself with your bleeding heart, holier than thou bullshit. Wake the fuck up and realize just because everyone doesn't roll over to whatever cause you are pushing for the day, it doesn't make them racist.

#3713 The Waterboy, Oct 16, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2017
    NotSatoshiNakamoto likes this.
  14. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

Columbus Day lol

nyjetsmets89 likes this.
  15. RonPi

RonPi Well-Known Member

16. Greenday4537

https://www.guttmacher.org/state-policy/explore/overview-abortion-laws

Voter ID Laws are racist. End of story. The laws are specifically designed to make it harder for those in poverty stricken areas to register to vote despite having been born and raised in the USA. https://www.washingtonpost.com/post...-behind-voter-id-laws/?utm_term=.ae329ffbc597

Stop and frisk was created specifically to target minorities. Whether or not the wording of the law itself is Constitutional doesn't change that.

Crack vs. Coke has long been established as to why those penalties are that way. Everything you claim to know about the two seems to be from stereotypes that were used to justify different sentencing. Crack starts as cocaine. Cocaine is easier to use. They cost the same. But crack had higher penalties because it was considered a black person drug and cocaine was a white person drug. Crime is always high in densely populated cities where black people mostly lived at the time so saying there was the perfect excuse to hide the real motives behind drug sentencing laws.

If you want to deny the major motive behind the causes you back, go ahead and do so. Just realize that the vast majority of people who believe in those causes are sexist/racist pieces of shit and that's maybe why you get lumped into that category.

17. Walt White

Walt White Well-Known Member

18. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

He’s racist

19. Walt White

Walt White Well-Known Member

20. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

He never said it. Why did you lie?

Walt White likes this.
Thread Status: