The Dunces Have Elected A Dunce

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by RonPi, Nov 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

don't hold back, what do you really think?

2. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

I'm glad you feel safe now from the horse shit identity politics. I'll concern myself with more important issues like the pumpkin in chief trying to provoke North Korea into starting a war.

#3662 HomeoftheJets, Oct 15, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2017
  3. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Feel safe? lol. It's amazing how clueless many democrats still are about what happened on November 8th.

4. HomeoftheJets

Mind cluing me in?

5. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Sure. What happened was Donald Trump blew some dog whistles and all the stupid, racist, mysoginist voters woke up and voted.

6. Satan

Satan Well-Known Member

7. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

8. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

Hilarious typo in that article. The lawyer is listed as Alan Futerfaswho, which sounds like totally fake news.

9. joe

joe Well-Known Member

0:38: . "It is a big, fat cock...end of story." . lol

Walt White and nyjetsmets89 like this.
  10. Dierking

And so because he was giving the middle finger to liberals he's worth supporting no matter what.

11. NotSatoshiNakamoto

TBH I think that's part of it. People are sick of being told they're racist, sexist, etc when they express an opinion that differs from that of liberals and it really feels like that's 99% of the democratic playbook at this point. Fuck off already with that bullshit. When Trump came in and had the courage to stand up and basically say fuck off with your bullshit people ate it up.

A great example is the wall he retardedly kept saying Mexico was paying for. He set you all up because he knew your response to people supporting it would be "you're a racist". Fuck off - I can want border security for reasons other than being a racist. You think I'm a racist for wanting the wall? Fuck off - I'm voting for it.

I don't know if you remember - but I personally saw him as maybe the third worst republican candidate and never like him much at all. I voted for him though because hillary clinton gave 650 million blow jobs.

And the other candidate was selling the same tired shit people were sick of. I have a pussy, vote for me or you're sexist. Trump is a racist.

The democrats need a much better candidate and more importantly, a much better game plan if they want a chance in 2020. If those tax cuts go through though, I don't see anyone having a shot.

12. HomeoftheJets

You played with fire. Now we all have to put up with it. Hope we don't get burned.

13. NotSatoshiNakamoto

You're gay.

nyjetsmets89 likes this.
  14. HomeoftheJets

You're mature.

15. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

Wait, you mean telling women what they can and can't do with their bodies is not sexist?

Wanting laws that disproportionately target people who aren't white isn't racist?

When did this happen?

16. NotSatoshiNakamoto

smh

17. HomeoftheJets

18. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

That's the gayest reason to ever vote for a reality tv idiot. Your feelings got hurt? Let's pick a clown.

And to continue to support him when it's clear he sucks balls like this? Why not man up and admit he's a fucking embarrassment. I don't get it

HomeoftheJets likes this.
  19. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

Please expound, was there a law passed telling women what they could and could not do with their bodies? Which one was it?
    And what laws disproportionately target people who aren't white? Laws against illegal aliens?

I'm curious because you always seem to throw out a few party lines but no specifics, I mean just last week you used similar phrases but never seemed to give any real answer beyond those phrases.

When pressed on those you then rolled it over into rape, which had nothing to do with the subject, and then when you figured out you couldn't rationally explain yourself you faded away for a while until it was time to throw out a few more.

What laws are these, I would like to know because I am not read up on the subject I guess.

20. Dierking

Seriously, where do you live? Is it really so tough being a white guy in America? I don't seem to have all these problems you do, notwithstanding being of irish descent and having a penis smaller than my thumb. Why is the media narrative on events so traumatic for you?

HomeoftheJets and BrowningNagle like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.