Jalin Marshall

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by TonyFtLaud, Oct 2, 2017.

1. boozer32

boozer32 Well-Known Member

Hope this is the end for the scrub and the Jets. Never understood why they kept him around. He was a disaster last year in return duties. They should have cut him when he tested positive for banned substance. Get someone on the practice squad that can develop eventually.

K'OB likes this.
  2. grkmanga31

grkmanga31 Well-Known Member

He was just ok his rookie season so this isn’t much of a loss to me. I wonder if he came back to the team overweight or unprepared

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Kris 15

Kris 15 Well-Known Member

Well Sterling has since been released, KC picked him up. He nor Tye had a place on the roster once Leggett returned.

4. Walt White

Walt White Well-Known Member

I think Roberts had moved ahead of him even before Burris got benched and Roberts became the starter. Burris and Roberts were hurt too. I thought Williams was falling out of favor. Now we have to see how Roberts and Burris fare moving forward, and Coleman I guess.

5. Footballgod214

Footballgod214 Well-Known Member

With the late addition of Kerley and Kerse (and with both playing to well) we won't see any of these young WR much until we're out of the hunt. Once we hit 7 or 8 loses, we'll see a lot more of our development players. Maybe even at QB.