Terror attack in Las Vegas and now Cali

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by Barry the Baptist, Oct 2, 2017.

1. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

If the first thing you think of, that there is some shadow organization behind it, before there is any information out in any regards, then that tells most you are going to see a conspiracy in anything and everything.

2. The Waterboy

He bought the gun in his hometown. Sure there could be more to the story or he could have bought it, went home, and just decided he didn't need a bolt action rifle for what he was going to do, so he left it there.

Ralebird likes this.
  3. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

I'm just saying it took a lot more than a few swings with a hammer to get a hole in that glass. It's designed to take impact and not shatter and go to pieces. However he did it was noisy and took some work.

4. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

Except that the rifle is missing, they can't find it. They all agree that he spent months planning all this, yet on the day he headed to Vegas to do it, he decided to buy a bolt action rifle. I am sure he knew well enough that a bolt action would be useless for mass murdering people. You can snipe someone with it if you install a scope and that's about it.

5. The Waterboy

They said it was not among the 23 rifles recovered in the hotel room. I did not read that it could not be found at all, in fact the article you posted states, "He then left the shop with the weapon but it's unclear what happened next. Did he decide against taking the rifle to Vegas and left it at home or did he take it and leave it in his car?"

Ralebird likes this.
  6. The Waterboy

I agree it may have taken a bit of work but I have seen enough store front plate glass windows shattering during news reports of peaceful protests to know it's possible.

7. RonPi

RonPi Well-Known Member

8. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

No. As I said earlier it's a good point and may very well debunk the 4th floor shooter. With that said , the reports of the 32nd had everyone looking away from the 4th over the 1st few days.

One thing I can say, I work in very similar buildings here in Myrtle beach. I own a carpet tile furniture and water damage restoration business . I will say that there are times when I get to a job and am so happy that windows on the bottom floors are different, and some times openable on lower floors, unlike the higher floors. Also, there are some times breaks in the building where I can pull hoses through that really aren't visible from photos etc.cant speak for the Mandalay, but a lack of a broken window doesn't have to mean it's not true.

9. typeOnegative13NY

Just spoke to my glass guy that I use at work. He said that would have to be one hell of a piece of glass due to height and regulations alone. It would have had to have layers of film inside and if it with a 5lb sledge, even if he was able to make a hole in it, the rest of the window would have held, but shattered and looked cracked through out.

FJF likes this.
  10. typeOnegative13NY

When I get home , I will post what I'm reading because I can't from my phone .

But there are people that were there that night saying that the official story is only part of it, but there were other shooters and other shootings at other hotels.

11. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

I hate to be that guy who says he knows someone, but the daughter of a coworker of my wife was there with her friends, a few who were shot.

The daughter is convinced there was more than one shooter. Could just be the fog of war but worth mentioning for the sake of discussion.

I tend to be cynical of conspiracies but I'm certainly not going to argue I know more than someone who was there.

12. typeOnegative13NY

More and more of this is coming out . I hate to say it, but this whole thing reeks.

13. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Question: If he owned and had that many weapons, where was his gun safe? He was stockpiling. Where was he keeping them all, a storage unit? No, his home. Which one? He moved a bunch of times, and his girlfriend never saw a gun? Where did he target practice? It's weird. This turd knew what he was doing, down to wearing gloves not to burn hands if the barrels overheated and seized, hence getting another one and continuing to pick off people like fish in a barrel. Pun unintended.

Not jumping on the conspiracy train in any way shape or form, but how do you accrue that many weapons in such a short period of time? Then again, he was collecting for years as guess work goes, but learned about rigging weapons where . . . ? He has some sort of digital history no matter how minimal. You can get gun manuals and God knows what else through snail mail, we know this. I'm sure the Feds and local PD know a ton more than they are saying as I said earlier, and it should stay that way.

I'd rather talk about the balls of steel security guard who probably saved countless lives and the Marine who "stole" a truck and got people the F outta there. F this POS Paddock. His face reminds me of Ted Kasczynski. By the by, bump stocks are selling out like candy and gun stocks are up again. I can't get away from the wording again. Muddle through.

14. jetophile

You know this going to go full Oliver Stone. Walter White didn't need no stinkin' helpers. Oh, Sheese, please don't tell me that was his inspiration.

TommyJ likes this.
  15. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

There are multiple articles that quote his neighbors mention a huge safe in his garage. Apparently that's where he was storing his weapons. He bought 33 guns during the past year. That's like 3 guns every month, which would not trigger any alarms with the ATF. From what I've read only buying multiple handguns on the same day would be questionable. Ammo can be bought online and delivered by UPS/FedEx directly to your home. Alternatively, you can go to WalMart in many states and buy ammo right there. It's not good quality, just like most other things at WalMart, but they won't even ask for your ID as long as you don't look too young. One can easily install a bump stock just by watching various videos on youtube and you don't need a youtube account to do that.

16. jetophile

17. jetophile

There are tons of creepy gun magazines. I couldn't resist. Ammo in the mail, haha, c'mon. Man, I missed the boat. Ammo grams, dressed as a bullet, singing, and doing the Hucklebuck at delivery. Damn, I frigged up on pet rocks and now this? Why is life so unfair?

18. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

#478 Jonathan_Vilma, Oct 5, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2017
  19. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

I've never really traveled out west outside of going to Dallas for business meetings.

But I have to imagine that this dude drove way out into the dessert to become accustomed to using these weapons. There's tons of real estate out there to do so, right?

Shit, there's a lot of places in New York and New Jersey I could see people doing so, let alone in the dessert.

20. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

At least we all agree this guy was a terrorist and people died from an act of terrorism, right?

Bellows1 likes this.