The Dunces Have Elected A Dunce

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by RonPi, Nov 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

It really amazes me when someone posts about a politician being a hypocrite, if you don't know by now that most politicians lie through their teeth, that they use hot button topics to keep you behind them when they don't believe in those things in the least, then I don't know what to tell you.

From what I have been reading, the 20 week abortion ban doesn't have a chance of passing the Senate, most times politicians know when they put a bill up for vote, how it will go. But even knowing it will not pass they put it up for vote, so their constituents can say the guy they voted for backed an abortion ban.

As far as abortion, I am pro choice but at one point do you say, "You waited too long?". 20 weeks, that's almost 5 months. I realize in rare circumstances the pregnant woman may not know, but no period for 5 months coupled with other changes, they have to know something. Yes, there are circumstances where they may find out the fetus developed a serious issue after 20 weeks, making abortion maybe not necessary but a choice to keep from delivering a seriously unhealthy baby. But that is not the majority of abortions after 20 weeks.

If not 5 months, then why not just allow them to go all the way through with it and decide at birth? At 20 weeks they have to basically dismember the fetus in the womb so as to not damage the cervix, either that or partially deliver and then puncture the skull so it can be removed. How far along is too far?

2. The Waterboy

"Those who enter our country illegally, and those who employ them, disrespect the rule of law. And because we live in an age where terrorists are challenging our borders, we simply cannot allow people to pour into the United States undetected, undocumented, and unchecked. Americans are right to demand better border security and better enforcement of the immigration laws"

FJF likes this.
  3. RonPi

RonPi Well-Known Member

This appeared in the NY Times back in May:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/19/us/politics/dana-rohrabacher-russia-spies.html

F.B.I. Once Warned G.O.P. Congressman That Russian Spies Were Recruiting Him

" The F.B.I. warned a Republican congressman in 2012 that Russian spies were trying to recruit him, officials said, an example of how aggressively Russian agents have tried to influence Washington politics.

The congressman, Dana Rohrabacher of California, has been known for years as one of Moscow’s biggest defenders in Washington and as a vocal opponent of American economic sanctions against Russia. He claims to have lost a drunken arm-wrestling match with the current Russian president, Vladimir V. Putin, in the 1990s. He is one of President Trump’s staunchest allies on Capitol Hill."

And now this yesterday:

http://foreignpolicy.com/2017/10/03...ked-lawyer-at-center-of-russia-investigation/
    Exclusive
    GOP Congressman Met in Moscow With Kremlin-Linked Lawyer at Center of Russia Investigation

Rep. Dana Rohrabacher met in Moscow with Natalia Veselnitskaya two months before she met with Donald Trump Jr.

"While Rohrabacher’s trip to Moscow has been widely reported, his meeting with Veselnitskaya has not.

In the aftermath of the 2016 election, during which U.S. intelligence agencies say Russian operatives ran a campaign to boost Donald Trump’s campaign, Rohrabacher has become a magnet for controversy over his desire for a rapprochement with Moscow.

In August, Rohrabacher met with Julian Assange, who during the campaign posted documents stolen from Democratic Party computer systems, and subsequently tried to broker the WikiLeaks founder’s departure from the Ecuadorian Embassy in London, where he has been in hiding. In exchange for safe passage, Assange would reportedly have provided the White House with evidence that Russia was not responsible for providing WikiLeaks with a tranche of stolen documents. "

Ron

4. RonPi

RonPi Well-Known Member

And now....

https://therealdeal.com/2017/10/04/...ainst-trump-children-then-he-got-a-big-check/

Manhattan DA dropped criminal case against Trump children. Then he received a big check

"Why did Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance Jr. abruptly drop a criminal case against Donald Trump Jr. and Ivanka Trump in August 2012? A new report suggests money may have something to do with it.

The DA’s office believed the Trump children repeatedly lied to condo buyers by inflating their sales success at the Trump Soho development, had solid email evidence to support it, and were deep into a criminal investigation, according to a joint report by ProPublica, the New Yorker and WNYC. Then, on Aug. 3, 2012, Vance dropped the case. The decision came four months after a private meeting between Vance and Trump’s personal attorney Marc Kasowitz.

A month after the decision, in September, Kasowitz contacted Vance’s campaign about hosting a fundraiser for his re-election that would raise $32,000 in January. He raised another $9,000 at another fundraiser in October 2013. And Kasowitz had also donated $25,000 to Vance in early 2012, although the DA returned that money prior to the meeting.

“We did the right thing,” Vance told the reporters. “Another five and a half months go by. Marc Kasowitz has no matter pending before the office for the Trumps or anybody else. It’s 2013 and it’s an election—and I welcome his support.” Still, Vance said he plans to return the donations.

“I don’t want the money to be a millstone around anybody’s neck, including the office’s,” he said.

The Trump Soho case goes back to 2008. Amid a tanking real estate market, the newly built Trump Soho at 246 Spring Street was struggling to find buyers for its hotel-condo units. Donald Jr. and Ivanka repeatedly claimed that more than 50 percent of units had been sold even though that figure was widely inflated. As The Real Deal has previously reported, inflating sales numbers can give buyers a false sense of what a unit is really worth. It also violates the Martin Act, which regulates the sale of condos like securities."

https://therealdeal.com/2017/10/04/...nce-that-tripped-up-a-criminal-investigation/

https://www.propublica.org/article/ivanka-donald-trump-jr-close-to-being-charged-felony-fraud

"In one email, according to four people who have seen it, the Trumps discussed how to coordinate false information they had given to prospective buyers. In another, according to a person who read the emails, they worried that a reporter might be onto them. In yet another, Donald Jr. spoke reassuringly to a broker who was concerned about the false statements, saying that nobody would ever find out, because only people on the email chain or in the Trump Organization knew about the deception, according to a person who saw the email."

Ron

5. Satan

Satan Well-Known Member

Not sure if this post is true with all the fake news but Ill post it anyway

6. NotSatoshiNakamoto

seems racist

The Waterboy likes this.
  7. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Have we found the Russian connection yet? It's sure to be there. Thankfully we have retardPi on the case.

Total collusion. Bigly.

8. Satan

Satan Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Fbi wont be announcing anything without 100% proof

9. The Waterboy

Yet ignored by Ron

10. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

11. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

12. The Waterboy

So, it's only free speech if they agree with it.

13. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

Lol. That is hysterical. Irony is my 2nd favorite type of humor. Sarcasm being 1st.
    I wonder if they realize what a joke they make themselves?

14. jetophile

Funny as hell, I KNOW. I'm using the First to mob rule silencing the First! The best part is that the ACLU fully supports BLM. It's like saying I rescued my puppy from a life of misery. What shelter? The pet store.

FJF likes this.
  15. RonPi

RonPi Well-Known Member

https://theintercept.com/2017/10/04/ice-raids-trump-immigration-deportation/

Internal Emails Show ICE Agents Struggling to Substantiate Trump’s Lies About Immigrants

"A heavily redacted cache of emails, obtained through a Freedom of Information Act request by students at Vanderbilt University Law School and published exclusively by The Intercept, reveals how in the early days of Donald Trump’s presidency, ICE agents in Austin scrambled — and largely failed — to engineer a narrative that would substantiate the administration’s claims that the raids were motivated by public safety concerns. Instead, the emails detail the evolution of ICE’s public statements once it became obvious that the Trump administration’s narrative was not true."

Ron

16. The Waterboy

So are you trying to say my quote is false?

17. jetophile

My main cut on the Occupy Movement is that they never occupied The New Dump. Crapping and urinating like Deadheads everywhere, living in tents, harassing people, a few rapes and hey mans, and basically making everything a piss hole but they couldn't take a bus ride to the Meadowlands? Occupy Wall Street. Get a fckn job. You failed.

18. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

Putin could have destroyed Trump just by not helping Trump. He could have further destroyed him by launching a misinformation campaign favoring Hillary, but why do that? Trump is on National TV asking Russia for help! Dude are you kidding me? There was so much Russian "influence" in the last election it's not even funny. They hacked the DNC and dumped it, hacked the RNC and no one heard a peep. They ran the Facebook shenanigans that now have Zuckerberg investigated and apologizing. We have Mueller investigating an MI-6 agent who published all that raw intelligence and what does the President say: It's all a fucking hoax! It's all fake news!

How come the FBI, CIA, NSA, MI6, anyone whos investigated this, ALL point to Russian interference favoring Trump, but the WH is saying it's all bullshit? My guess is Trump Jr, at the very least, is knee deep in treason. We shall see!

19. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

It's amazing how blatantly obvious Trump was receiving aid from the Russians and even though we all know this, there are people out there who'd prefer a Russian stooge over someone from the other side. It says a lot that you'd prefer someone working for the Russians over someone else from even your own party. This country has gone to shit.

20. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

Says quite a lot about that other side also

Imagesrdecieving likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.