The Dunces Have Elected A Dunce

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by RonPi, Nov 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

ahhhahahaha what a clownshow.

Kim 'lil Dong better wise up that the guy over here is as crazy as he is and start playing nice

JetBlue likes this.
  2. nyjetsmets89

nyjetsmets89 Well-Known Member

It's not just liberals. The world sighs every time they see this buffoon speak

Br4d and Royal Tee like this.
  3. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

4. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

The man in the pic is fukin John Kelly!!! lmao...
    But look at the 2 women behind the sex worker, he is quite possibly the most embarrassing thing that has EVER happened to this country.

5. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

Trump often speaks like an everyman in a fit of rage.

This is why we don't let angry everymen become President.

HomeoftheJets likes this.
  6. GordonGecko

Except that when things aren't working for a long time, people try something different. Trump supporters are pretty happy at how he is dealing with NK. It's not a safe nor prudent course of action, but then again safe and prudent has turned NK into a monster. We'll see how this works out, unfortunately there's a decent chance of global thermonuclear war and then we're all f'd (the South Koreans mostly)

7. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

As much as I don't like Trump, I think Rocket Man might be a stroke of genius. The best way to deal with a bully is to make him look silly (which of course is why the late night comedians go after Trump), but until now no leader has tried that with Kim.

Jonathan_Vilma likes this.
  8. joe

joe Well-Known Member

The world? . Here's a highly-respected world leader calling this baffoon's speech the boldest, most courageous U.N. address he's ever heard -- holy paradox batboy.

Clearly Trump's a chump behind a mic but you're a bit of a chump yourself thinking you speak for "the world."

From the Times of Israel:

https://www.timesofisrael.com/netanyahu-hails-trumps-courageous-un-speech-blasting-iran/

Netanyahu hails Trump’s ‘courageous’ UN speech blasting Iran
    Ahead of his own address, PM praises US president for call to combat 'the great dangers facing our world'
    By ALEXANDER FULBRIGHTSeptember 19, 2017, 7:44 pm 2
    • [​IMG]
      Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, before the start of US President Donald Trump's speech at the United Nations General Assembly at UN headquarters in New York, on September 19, 2017. (Drew Angerer/Getty Images/AFP)

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu praised US President Donald Trump’s speech at the UN General Assembly on Tuesday, in which the American blasted Iran and North Korea, calling it the most “courageous speech” he had ever heard at the world body.

“In over 30 years in my experience with the UN, I never heard a bolder or more courageous speech,” Netanyahu said in a statement after the speech. “President Trump spoke the truth about the great dangers facing our world, and issued a powerful call to confront them in order to ensure the future of humanity.”

Get The Times of Israel's Daily Edition by email and never miss our top storiesFREE SIGN UP

Netanyahu, who, in attendance at Trump’s speech along with his wife Sara, applauded enthusiastically at turns. He is set to speak at the UN later Tuesday in an address expected to include a scathing rebuke of the Iran nuclear deal and Tehran’s support for terror groups.

In a video filmed at the UN ahead of his speech and posted on social media, Netanyahu said his speech would not be one the Iranians will soon forget.

“Today I will say things that I believe the ruler of Iran and also the people in Iran will remember forever,” he said in Hebrew. “I think they will also remember what President Trump said here.”

[​IMG]
      Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and his wife Sara listen to US president Donald Trump address the UN General Assembly at UN headquarters in New York on September 19, 2017. (Avi Ohayon/GPO)
      While refraining from calling to rip up 2015 agreement, which placed limits on Iran’s nuclear program in exchange for sanctions relief and which Trump said Monday that the US may scrap, the US president said, “We cannot abide by an agreement if it provides cover for the eventual construction of a nuclear program.”

“The Iran deal is one of the worst and most one-sided transactions the US has ever entered into to. Frankly, that deal was an embarrassment to the US,” he added, echoing previous criticism of the deal.

Netanyahu, who has called for Iran deal to be amended or scrapped, said he presented Trump with a detailed plan on how to “fix” the nuclear agreement with Iran during a meeting Monday.

In addition to criticizing the Iran nuclear deal, Netanyahu called for rolling back “Iran’s growing aggression in the region, especially in Syria,” in a joint press conference with Trump ahead of their meeting.

[​IMG]
      Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu (L) and US President Donald Trump are seen prior to their meeting at the Palace Hotel in New York City ahead of the United Nations General Assembly on September 18, 2017.(AFP Photo/Brendan Smialowski)
      In his speech at the UN, Trump addressed Iran’s regional military expansion, accusing the Islamic Republic of exporting “violence, bloodshed and chaos” throughout the Middle East through its funding of terror groups that threaten Israel and Arab countries.

“Rather than use its resources to improve Iranian lives, its oil profits go to Hezbollah and other terror groups that kill innocent Muslims and attack their Arab and Israeli neighbors,” he said, while adding that Iranian funds also “shore up [Syrian President] Bashar Assad’s dictatorship, fuel Yemen’s civil war and undermine peace in the entire Middle East.”

“Iran’s government must stop funding terrorists,” he said, calling the regime in Tehran “murderous.”

[​IMG]
      US President Donald Trump speaks during the UN General Assembly at UN headquarters in New York on September 19, 2017. (AP Photo/Seth Wenig)
      While Trump also addressed a number of other major international concerns, namely North Korea’s nuclear program under “rocket man” Kim Jong-Un, he noticeably made no mention of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict and attempts to reach a peace agreement.

Speaking alongside Netanyahu on Monday, Trump had reiterated his desire to broker an Israeli-Palestinian peace deal, telling the visiting Israeli prime minister there was a “good chance” such an accord could happen.

“We’re going to be discussing many things, among them peace between the Palestinians and Israel,” Trump told reporters while sitting alongside Netanyahu in the New York Palace Hotel. “It would be a fantastic achievement. We’re giving it an absolute go. I think there’s a good chance that it could happen.”

Netanyahu, for his part, said the two would discuss how “we can seize the opportunity for peace between Israel and the Palestinians and Israel and the Arab world. I think these things go together.”

Netanyahu met later Monday with Egypt’s President Abdel Fattah el-Sissi for the first time publicly, with the Egyptian leader expressing “his desire to assist in efforts to achieve peace between Israel and the Palestinians and the region,” according to a readout from the Prime Minister’s Office.

Raphael Ahren contributed to this report.

READ MORE:

9. GordonGecko

well is it courage or recklessness? I don't think the magnitude of Trumps power and influence at the position of President really registers with him

10. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

I think it does register with him. However I think that other people are actually real does not.

11. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Fuck Rocketman. I am anit-war but that little pricked fat boy is really asking for us to make it rain on NK.

You checked your 401k lately? Bigly. 18+% over the last 12 months. Not as nice as bitcoin, but nice none the less.

12. GordonGecko

haha, Satoshi, is that really you?

You're a fucking millionaire by now whoever you are, aren't you

13. nyjetsmets89

Netanyahu, highly-respected? Not according to Mondoweiss...

Stay salty 'chump' ;)

14. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Not really sure what to make of this phenomenon at this point. The stock market seems to have finally become totally untethered to the underlying economy. I think the fact that so much of the wealth is now so concentrated, the cost of the things the wealthy spend their money on (investments) are inflating rapidly. But that's just a wild guess.

15. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Stay on 'worldly' point. . Netanyahu's standing as a world leader was the issue here. . And his praise of Trump's address (invalidating your presumptuous "speaking for the non-liberal world" comment) was the point -- no need to get your nose out of joint.. . .: )

16. nyjetsmets89

So on Rosh Hashanah you make a joke about my nose because why?

No need for the anti-Semitism Joseph.

We all know why Netanyahu praised the Trump speech.

17. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Whoa there, killer.

18. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

So call me crazy and maybe it is in the works but how hasn't there been assassination attempts? Is North Korea that impenetrable that we can't get some undercover agents in there to take this fricken guy out?

Doesn't Israel have one of the best secret service/CIA type of units in the world? Get those bad boys in there.

19. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

I don't think they have many Asian Mossad agents, any foreigner in that country within 100 miles of Rocket Man is watched like a hawk. Besides it doesn't make sense to replace him with a hand picked successor as they have no natural resources, the gov. sees no upside to taking him out.

20. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

Good points. That's why I figured it was sort of a crazy suggestion. It's also the type of thing that's kind of like duh if it was that simple it would've been done by now.

It's disgusting that that entire country is starving though because the guys spending all his damn money to build and test these bombs.

I just saw a report that he's going to test a hydrogen bomb over the pacific in response to Trump's comments at the UN.

We're really playing with fire with this friggain guy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.