Jets @ Raiders Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by RobA, Sep 10, 2017.

1. ChrebetCrunch

ChrebetCrunch Well-Known Member

That was a payback call for the unnecessary roughing call on the Raiders. The refs owed them one, and I actually don't mind when the refs do that.

2. Rivers23

Rivers23 Active Member

Well, I think the first two TDs were basically given for free to the Raiders, especially the second one. I thought oh well here we go. Then the 2nd quarter happened and I was really happy with how we were playing. Good running game, Mccown wasn't shit, etc. Then the sun decided to troll the kick receiver and I knew the game was over. I consoled myself by thinking hey, at least it's not a butt fumble.
    That bullshit roughness penalty in the 3rd was just the universe having an additional laugh. All that aside, I think the guys really fought hard and I hope they can replicate that 2nd quarter style of play as often as possible. It's just amazing how this team always finds a way to shoot itself in both feet, just when you think you've seen it all, they pull some crap from their book of tricks.

I swear, if I was a betting man I'd bet that the Texas Longhorns' defense would've done a better job.

#202 Rivers23, Sep 18, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2017