The Dunces Have Elected A Dunce

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by RonPi, Nov 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Zach, people like you are EXACTLY what the GOP needs to come back from the abyss. Sanders may be a one trick pony, but he's authentic and his integrity unquestioned as opposed to the scripted hacks both parties seem to trot out. If there could be any such thing as a Progressive Conservative, that person could transform the GOP.

2. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

the person you speak of is John Kasich and the republican party voters roundly rejected him in the primaries for the reality tv guy.

the reality tv guy mocked the way Kasich ate pancakes and it was all over.

stinkyB, HomeoftheJets and Cman68 like this.
  3. Zach

Zach Well-Known Member

I started supporting Democrats for some time now. I don't see myself supporting the party of traitors any time soon. If they can't speak their voice against this collusion and treason [simply because of the party affiliation] then they are not loyal to this great country anyway. [This is the current status of GOP right now. Hoping to find today's Howard Baker within this party is an attempt doomed to failure even before it started.]

And when were [sense] and [reason] a requirement for being conservative anyway? It wasn't last time I checked. Look at the voting base of the conservatives. Do they talk senses? Which one? I haven't seen one.

I think I jokingly said this during the last election: third Bush was in fact the best candidate for the GOP. [And you know I despise Bushes. I repeat. This wasn't an attempt to "compliment" Bush 3rd. It was a major slam for the entire GOP candidates. ]

#3123 Zach, Aug 14, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2017
  4. Cman68

I'd like to think they learned a hard lesson too.

5. Cman68

I see they put a gun to Trump's head and made him specifically call out the Nazis and the KKK and the Alt-Right. Called them "repugnant". From a New York Guy, that shouldn't be construed as much of a slam. He should have let Mooch do it for effect. :)

6. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Bitter disaffected white people promoting violence? I think you better get used to the idea. The wealth disparity in this country is really hitting the white working class like never before. Trump is a symptom, not the cause. And certainly not the solution, although the nitwits who voted for him aren't ever going to be smart enough to understand that.

All Gas No Shake and stinkyB like this.
  7. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

"and it's the fault of all dem naagerrs and mexicaaans!"

8. nyjetsmets89

nyjetsmets89 Well-Known Member

9. Zach

Zach Well-Known Member

1. You can't fix stupid. [Sigh]
    2. Planck's principle states:

"A new scientific truth does not triumph by convincing its opponents and making them see the light, but rather because its opponents eventually die and a new generation grows up that is familiar with it."

Yes. There I said it. This country is fucked beyond redemption. It will take generations for these morons to die out - just, they will educate and indoctrinate their progeny with their stupidity. Yes. It will be an endless cycle. [This is why I despise those who look down upon education. They are cancer to our society.]

Cman68 likes this.
  10. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

Trump's going to unite America before he's done.

You're either going to be a Neo-Nazi or you're going to be on the Left. Just watch.

11. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

I thought the left all ready did that by labeling all trump voters racist

12. BrowningNagle

they didn't help themselves much in removing that stigma by mingling with Nazis and the KKK

13. FJF

but not every trump voter was at that rally or mingling with nazis or the kkk.
    So pretty much your statement is using labels and stereotypes towards a group of pepole for the actions of very few.
    I've been told we shouldn't do that

14. BrowningNagle

the "alt-right" is his base of support though. The "alt-right" was there with the Nazis and KKK. When you have a 30% approval rating (and declining) that means that "the very few" are the only supporters you have. it makes it difficult to differentiate

15. FJF

I'm not talking about trump supporters now. I said the voters that were all labeled racist immediately after the election. Brad said the country will be neo nazi or left because of trump, I say most of the left proclaimed that already happened in November

16. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

So voting for the same person a member of the KKK may have voted for makes you a racist by association?

17. BrowningNagle

relax I'm not saying that. I am saying the "alt-right" has shown themselves to be racists and the "alt-right" is Trump's base. You can decide if you are "alt-right" or not

18. BrowningNagle

I know. I've followed along. And I interjected that it doesn't help with the not racists cause when his base is marching with Nazis.

19. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

It's kind of amazing to me that people are shocked - shocked, I tell you! - that White Supremacists and Neo-Nazis are a hard reality, and that it's prevalent, alive and well here as well as in Europe. It's as if that crap is only big in prison? I mean, I know people KNOW it's there, but the fact that some idiot would actually kill someone over it is surprising? C'mon, now. The whole disorganized movement isn't as fringe as folks like to believe. I have so much to say about what happened and on the subject of racism, but I'm too busy writing the great American novel at the moment that it will have to wait at least until tomorrow. The entire issue - issues - are rife with conflictions, some of which people on both sides of extreme fence don't like to hear.

I'll always be 100% behind the First Amendment, as much as it pains me at times to do it. Don't anyone construe that I actually agree with those Nazi cat turds. They make me sick. It's just that you can't have it both ways because you despise what someone is saying. Hate speech is protected by the First. Hate crimes are not. Neither is incitement to riot, rioting, and the destruction of public property. There are times when I'd love to bring out the Bear Jew, but I can't. Because that would be against the law.

20. FJF

Not a good look,agreed. I equate it to last year with the blm protests and people holding up kill police signs but the president still meeting with those leaders. far right, far left. Extreme is extreme

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.