The Dunces Have Elected A Dunce

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by RonPi, Nov 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Its their Trump given right to hate... Amazingly enough, Melania put out a statement ahead of her husband. I guess she's showing leadership. Gotta come from somewhere I suppose.

Jets_Grinch likes this.
  2. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

Behind every great man there is a woman 30 years younger reigning in the "nationalism"

Cman68 likes this.
  3. mute

mute Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

4. Cman68

and a rather large box of male enhancement pills on the nightstand..

BrowningNagle likes this.
  5. Cman68

So much for POTUS' speech at 3pm.. Guess he's gonna be a bit late.

6. BrowningNagle

When it comes to the violence in charlottesville I want to take a moment to talk about trade deals and unemployment

Cman68 likes this.
  7. Cman68

Incredible...Just F'n incredible...

8. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

He has condemned the hate on all sides.

What a pussy. Can't just call out the racists for who they are and has to make an attempt to appease his voter base.

9. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

Because their being racist doesn't mean their racism is what instigated the violence.

Have you even attempted to consider what instigated the violence? Or is life just more comfortable for you to draw the conclusion that because you disagree with someone's ideology that person must be at fault for all conflict that they are involved in.

Radical leftists are as violent as aggressive as white nationalists; it takes a special type of dishonesty to just jump to the conclusion one party is responsible for the violence in this conflict.

The honest perspective is what Trump said -- the racism and hatred is flowing from both sides.

Don't like what the white nationalists have to say? Let them march and go on home. But the people who came out to protest them wanted conflict and violence.

10. Greenday4537

So are you then disagreeing with me that the "white nationalists" or whatever they call themselves aren't racists? Because that'd be factually incorrect to say otherwise.

I don't know why the guy did it and I never said he ran over people because he is racist.

11. JetBlue

I'm too confused at how you could possibly come to the conclusion that anything I wrote could be interpreted as not believing they are racist to answer such a ridiculous question.

12. Greenday4537

"Because their being racist doesn't mean their racism is what instigated the violence."

Your first line of your post. You just make random stuff up unrelated to what I said.

13. Cman68

Well, the dead girl I'm sure feels bad about this too. Shouldn't get in front of cars. #HardLesson

14. JetBlue

That statement says they are racist.

You have the comprehension ability of a garbage can.

15. BrowningNagle

You guys think the London mayor will tweet at President for mishandling this??

16. Cman68

London Mayor has enough class not to rub shit in Trump's face.

BrowningNagle likes this.
  17. Section 336

Section 336 Well-Known Member

This!
    The best way to shut up the Neo Nazi's is for nobody to show up or give a damn when they schedule a march or protest. There would be no TV coverage and they will quietly go on their way.

What is funny is how every network is condemning them for the violence, yet almost every clip I saw yesterday started with them getting taunted, and provoked.

18. JetBlue

The very intention of the counter protesters was to be confrontational and combative, then the liberals hysterics and media cry like they are the victims when the white supremacists respond.

There is nothing to be gained by yelling at the white supremacists and trying to shut them down. You don't end racism by telling them they are idiots, you tear down the power of their racism but influencing everyone else to your position.

If white supremacists are protesting in one section, hold your own counter rally elsewhere to rally people to your position, to take the attention from them and bring it to your position. There is zero reason to get in their face and yell back. Screaming "black lives matter" as they scream "white lives matter" isn't the solution.

But, no, modern liberalism is about their own hatred and vile behavior which they convince themselves is appropriate. White supremacists convince themselves that their hatred and vile behavior is also justified.

FJF likes this.
  19. BrowningNagle

It was a nazi who drove into people..

Freakin nazis

Also the KKK was cheering how they finally got their country back with the president

But let's blame the media and "modern liberalism"

20. JetBlue

how does holding liberals and the media accountable for their actions absolve nazis for their behavior and actions?

It doesn't. But you clearly lack the emotional intelligence that allows the ability to be critical of both sides. It's an all or nothing game for you, like a child. You interpret any criticism of liberals as a defense of the alt right. It takes severe emotional problems to react to the world in that way. Intelligent and rationale people have the emotional stability to be critical of both.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.