Sheldon Richardson & Marshall

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Patriot, Aug 10, 2017.

1. Patriot

Patriot Well-Known Member

We all know that Sheldon simply doesn't like Marshall. But you would think with Marshall now playing for the Giants the drama would be over. But this is not the case.

What is even more peculiar was Bowles recent reaction which was very feisty

"I really don't have time for a bunch of B.S. It happened a year ago. We had six months to talk about it. All that s--- is over. [Richardson] has been well-informed of that. We've moved on from that."

I hope that same speech also refers to the Jets 2016 season. Its time for the Jets to make a new start, but before they can embark into this new journey, they need to simply put 2016 behind them.

What also cracks me up is there are people in the Boston media who think Marshall would have been good addition for the Patriots. In any event, was Marshall really a cancer or does Sheldon also need to look at the mirror?

2. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

Sheldon needs to shut up, look in the mirror, and the Jets need to look at Sheldon in their rear-view mirror. He's a freaking dumbass, a low-life cretin, and I despise and detest him. I truly hope the Jets can trade him for a bag of dirty jocks or whatever, just to get rid of his dumbass and his mouth. If they can't find a trade partner, I would not shed one tear if suffered a career-ending injury during preseason and we never had to see or hear from him again.

Bowles is a spineless weasel for not making Sheldon shut up.

3. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Jets fans commiserating with Patriots fans and wishing injury on our own players. Nyjunc was right, the Jets' fanbase just sucks.

joe, Cman68, TonyFtLaud and 5 others like this.
  4. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

STFU Sheldon..go take some driving lessons

Just another candidate for jail if not for NFL

JMHO

5. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

It looks like Richardson wants out of NY. The last two years have been a nonstop attempt to provoke management into trading him. If the Jets cut him in camp he loses the guarantee but is free to sign with any team for whatever the market will bear.

If he thinks the Cowboys or another team are really interested that's what he's going to try to make happen.

KurtTheJetsFan likes this.
  6. Attackett

Attackett Well-Known Member

https://media1.giphy.com/media/26tni54xcCFOgBQ5y/200w.gif

Footballgod214 and TonyFtLaud like this.
  7. WarriorRB28

WarriorRB28 Well-Known Member

I like Brandon. Good guy, great player.

I don't like Sheldon. He's vastly overrated, I think he's a fraud.

Walt White likes this.
  8. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

The tragedy here is that Richardson is exactly the kind of high-motor, high skill, passionate player that you want on the field. But he's an immature, loose cannon off the field and so his considerable talents have been wasted for the Jets. I'm 50/50 he can pull it together somewhere else for more than a year or so.

$50 million minimum flushed down the toilet is my guess.

9. Walt White

Walt White Well-Known Member

I think you're giving Sheldon too much credit. I don't think he's that smart.

10. statjeff22

statjeff22 2008 Green Guy "Most Knowledgeable" Award Winner

I agree. I was listening to the Michael Kay Show when he was on, and it was definitely my impression that he was deliberately saying things to provoke management. He went on and on about how he was the only person willing to put Marshall in his place, but despite this all of his teammates love him even though management has problems with him. From everything he said he has no intention of dropping this, and I can't think of any reason for that other than that he wants out.

I would imagine that Bowles truly despises him, given how his poor play helped sabotage the season and how he now takes every opportunity to complain about lack of accountability on the team.

11. Walt White

Michael Kay, really? Okay, if all this is true why does Richardson want to leave? And he's wanted to leave for two years? Wow. Why? What, he get yelled at by somebody for acting like an idiot? Or is it somebody else's fault he hasn't produced?

12. statjeff22

statjeff22 2008 Green Guy "Most Knowledgeable" Award Winner

No idea what this is supposed to even mean. Yes, I was listening to the Michael Kay Show on ESPN Radio. Are you seriously implying that there is something wrong with that? They were at Jets camp and Richardson was being interviewed. I don't have a fucking clue why Richardson would want to leave, and never claimed to. What I said was that he was clearly taking shots at Bowles and Jets management, and that is simply true, whether you want to believe it or not. I also said that I agreed that it sounded like he wanted out of New York, and if you can't see that as a plausible possibility that's your problem, not mine. I don't know that it's been for two years, but it certainly is true since the end of last season. Who ever said anything about him being yelled at? And who ever said it was someone else's fault?

13. Walt White

You said "he wants out" and was trying to provoke the team to that end. Why would he want out? I'm trying to think of a reason.

This guy gets goaded by the media every time they get near him. He's an easy mark. He can't help himself. Guys like Manish Mehta manipulate him. Michael Kay is a shark compared to Mehta.
    Could it just be that Sheldon's a fucking idiot that can't abide by the simplest rules of team conduct? This guy thinks he has something important to say, or something, and that's why he gets attention from the likes of some of these jackals. Sheldon is so special.

#13 Walt White, Aug 10, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2017
    Mogriffjr likes this.
  14. TonyFtLaud

TonyFtLaud Well-Known Member

Marshall was and is a cancer. Has been run out of town every where he has played and left a trail of teammates who despise him.
    The locker room division began prior to the season and grew worse when Marshall flat out quit mid season and pointed fingers at everyone but himself. Most of the Defensive players and many of the offense players turned on him. It basically became The Fitzpatrick supporters vs the rest of the team. Again that goes back to OTAs.
    If Marshall doesn't retire prior to 2019, he will get Run out of the Giants locker room too.

FJF likes this.
  15. TonyFtLaud

Pure Class !

FJF likes this.
  16. TonyFtLaud

His contract is fully Guaranteed. If the Jets cut him they have to pay him $8.069Million.
    They will try to trade him right up to the trade deadline

17. TonyFtLaud

Sheldon is constantly being baited by the media and is too stupid to realize it.
    Bowles needs to take a page from Bill B's coaching 101 and limit the players availability to the media.
    Didn't anyone else notice that the media tried to get a reply from Marshall and McAdoo refused to make him available to the media.
    Here is a link to the entire interview. Listen to it and see how selective and partial quotes are used.

http://player.fm/series/the-michael-kay-show/sheldon-richardson

LAJet likes this.
  18. TonyFtLaud

Double post

#18 TonyFtLaud, Aug 10, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2017
  19. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

I'm not hoping or wishing he gets injured. I'm just saying I want him gone, and if the way that happens is because he suffers a serious injury, I won't cry.

20. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Bowels could easily control Sheldon,,,,,,,just tell him to STFU and if he refuses, make him run laps in full equipment in the heat, hell maybe there is a clause that says if he does not listen to coaches or management it effects his salary ?,,that don't work show him the bench !