The Dunces Have Elected A Dunce

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by RonPi, Nov 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Ron, check out Tulsi Gabbard a liberal Democrat member of Congress from Hawaii:
    https://gabbard.house.gov/news/StopArmingTerrorists
    (she's a babe btw)

'draft dodger' ...whitehall street..

try to keep up

2. joe

joe Well-Known Member

3. RonPi

RonPi Well-Known Member

And what does Tulsi Gabbard have to to with Trump allowing the Russians free reign in Syria?
    (Answer: Nothing). Crooked Donald won't reveal his tax returns because he knows it will
    provide the trail to his Russian money-laundering connections and reveal why he is soft on the
    Russians. Crooked Donald, who couldn't stay out of bankruptcy without a bunch of Russians
    overpaying for his real estate in order to launder their money. Crooked Donald, who lost the
    election by 3 million votes and only won because of gerrymandering and vote suppression in
    Wisconsin, Crooked Donald, who wants the voting info of everyone in the country so he can
    take away the votes of everyone who won't vote for him and his party in the next election.
    The title of this thread is: THE DUNCES HAVE ELECTED A DUNCE.

Ron

Royal Tee likes this.
  4. joe

joe Well-Known Member

If you can't see the parallel between Gabbard's legislation and how it would play out when measured against Trump's most recent line of conduct in Syria then I don't know what to tell you. Whether it's because you're unable to see anything outside the 'Trump prism' obsession is not my concern. The fact remains: her legislation would prevent taxpayer dollars benefiting Al-Quada and/or other groups deemed to be terrorists which--like it or not--would include some of the not-so-moderate anti-Assad factions. My post was not an endorsement of Trump or any "Vlad's free reign" Syrian policy of his but an FYI, period.

As for the rest of your rant ("Crooked Donald this...Crooked Donald that"), that has nothing to do with the Gabbard legislation FYI either so I'll just chalk it up to another day in the life of Ron-the-Outraged.:mad: : )

And for the umpteenth time, I didn't vote for either one of those unfit-for-office crooks. And you? o_O

5. John Lombardo

John Lombardo Active Member

The dunce, who made a forum about the dunces electing a dunce.

6. nyjetsmets89

nyjetsmets89 Well-Known Member

While I agree Ron is likely a bot, you voted Obama twice and then complained you were getting taken by those on Obamacare...what's the gripe schmo? Upset that people benefit from the ACA that YOU pulled the lever not once, but twice for? Obama is a crook! ☺️

7. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

Yes whenever a customer orders a draft latte, I dodge the responsibility. How did you know?

[​IMG]

8. John Lombardo

Hopefully Ryan pulls a wild card and passes the "skinny bill" into law. That's how the swamp can really be drained.

9. Zach

Zach Well-Known Member

Fuck that. Full repeal all the way.

[​IMG]

John Lombardo likes this.
  10. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

If Trump pardons Charles Manson he could bring him into the West Wing to really shake things up.

That seems to be the general direction he's headed.

HomeoftheJets likes this.
  11. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

and....another failure. Onto the next one

12. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

This is funny, should be a question mark in the title though. Then it would really sound like it was coming from Clinton
    [​IMG]

13. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

14. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Except that your (Tulsi Gabbard) irrelevant swipe conveniently left out the ACA "needy-vs-greedy" distinction, fucknozzle . : )

thx for the pix, otherwise I'd have never clued in on the awesome word play.

http://splinternews.com/welcome-to-yellowbrick-a-rehab-for-stuck-millennials-1793864083

15. HomeoftheJets

16. John Lombardo

Skinny dead. You have a group that wants to benefit the rich, a group that wants to abolish ACA completely, and another who just want to amend it in the GOP alone.

Trump will once again wave his hands in the air and pass blame, like a tried and true leader, but all he is doing is trying to scare the GOP into passing anything on the agenda so he can say "I did it!" Everyone seems to be not too intimidated by the ploy anymore.

17. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Trump's's myopia here is a head scratcher: leaning on people to pass "any old thing" while ignoring the 16-23M losing healthcare consideration (not to mention the 2018 political fallout that would probably come with it).

rapier-like wit there jr.

18. John Lombardo

I think he is the level of sociopath where he thinks he can do what he is doing, which includes threatening the entire state of Alaska because their Senator voted no, that he can slide this all under the rug when needed.

19. HomeoftheJets

Respect for the elderly.

20. joe

joe Well-Known Member

^ pretty obvious given the sith lord hillary worship (besides the 'you don't know what you don't know')

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

#2980 joe, Jul 30, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2017
    The Waterboy likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.