The Dunces Have Elected A Dunce

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by RonPi, Nov 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RonPi

RonPi Well-Known Member

Well....yeah. But I didn't know he would pull that SPECIFIC shit.

Ron

HomeoftheJets likes this.
  2. RonPi

RonPi Well-Known Member

3. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

WTF is with all the [brackets?] Normal parentheses won't even work here.

4. Zach

Zach Well-Known Member

I am a lazy fuck. What can I say? [Yes. I am too lazy to use Shift + 9/0 for ().]

5. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

Looks like the news is a lot more honest in Australia. Here's a good assessment of the American president:

"Donald Trump has a particular, and limited, skill-set. He has correctly identified an illness at the heart of the Western democracy. But he has no cure for it and seems to just want to exploit it. He is a character drawn from America's wild west, a travelling medicine showman selling moonshine remedies that will kill the patient.
    And this week he underlined he has neither the desire nor the capacity to lead the world.

Given the US was always going to be one out on climate change, a deft American President would have found an issue around which he could rally most of the leaders. He had the perfect vehicle — North Korea's missile tests.

So, where was the G20 statement condemning North Korea? That would have put pressure on China and Russia and other leaders expected it and they were prepared to back it but it never came.

There is a tendency among some hopeful souls to confuse the speeches written for Mr Trump with the thoughts of the man himself. He did make some interesting, scripted, observations in Poland about defending the values of the West. And Mr Trump is in a unique position — he is the one man who has the power to do something about it.

But it is the unscripted Mr Trump that is real. A man who barks out bile in 140 characters, who wastes his precious days as President at war with the West's institutions — like the judiciary, independent government agencies and the free press.

He was an uneasy, awkward figure at this gathering and you got the strong sense some other leaders were trying to find the best way to work around him.

Mr Trump is a man who craves power because it burnishes his celebrity. To be constantly talking and talked about is all that really matters. And there is no value placed on the meaning of words. So what is said one day can be discarded the next.

So, what did we learn this week? We learned Mr Trump has pressed fast forward on the decline of the US as a global leader. He managed to diminish his nation and to confuse and alienate his allies. He will cede that power to China and Russia — two authoritarian states that will forge a very different set of rules for the 21st century.

Some will cheer the decline of America, but I think we'll miss it when it is gone. And that is the biggest threat to the values of the West which he claims to hold so dear."

#2825 BrowningNagle, Jul 10, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2017
    HomeoftheJets likes this.
  6. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

#FakeAussieNews

HomeoftheJets and Zach like this.
  7. nyjetsmets89

nyjetsmets89 Well-Known Member

But his emails! This is just what Putin wanted though. To show the US is rotting from the inside out. Sigh

Brook! likes this.
  8. Zach

Zach Well-Known Member

9. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

People calling the NYT fake news are like that guy who's never played football in his life trashing an NFL player for not being tough enough. The outlets running their mouths about the NYT could never dream of reporting at the NYT's level of professionalism.

10. John Lombardo

John Lombardo Active Member

I have hit a point of numbness where only something out of this world will get me to care again about this guy and his presidency... Probably like passing a healthcare bill that would leave 18 millions without insurance.

Embarrassment, yes... Bringing down the US internationally and trying to keep jobs of yesteryear relevant, yes... It's the same shit every day. He offends someone, he takes credit for something that he didn't do, he bashes CNN/Clinton/Obama... zzzzz.

11. Jetaho

Jetaho Well-Known Member

And Donald Jr (aka Fredo) just proved all the "fake news" outlets right.

http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2017/07/politics/donald-trump-jr-full-emails/

Here we have proof that

(1) Russia actively sought to meddle in our election and get DJT elected
    (2) High-ranking members of Team Trump knew about it and actively sought out this information (Manafort and Kushner also in email chain)
    (3) Those same guys failed to disclose and actively lied about these meetings and contacts

Is it a coincidence that this is about the same time Trump starts tweeting about the Russians needing to give us a little help and go after Hilary or about the bombshell press conference he is going to have where he outs Hilary as a crook?

These guys are some shady, lying, conniving criminals who jumped in bed with one of our biggest enemies to get elected.

12. Satan

Satan Well-Known Member

Will goldstone
    A. FLee Uk ?
    B go to equador embassy?
    C get stabbed by an umbrella ?

13. Satan

Satan Well-Known Member

Release of emails
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limited_hangout

14. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Yeah... I feel you on this. Just about Trumped Out myself. Another day, another outrage, no consequences.. Rinse and repeat

#2834 Cman68, Jul 11, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2017
    John Lombardo and HomeoftheJets like this.
  15. Zach

Zach Well-Known Member

I get it. I suck at sarcasm. But haven't you read enough of my posts yet?

Jesus would weep at this scene for crying out loud.

16. Zach

Zach Well-Known Member

Fake news.

P.S. Don't forget that weasel Assange.

17. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

Trump could probably tweet at this point that Russia helped him win the election and the Republicans would probably still ignore it.

Cman68 and HomeoftheJets like this.
  18. Zach

Zach Well-Known Member

No they won't. Trust me on this.

They will scream 'That ain't no crime! LOOK AT HILLARY!!"

Mark my words.

HomeoftheJets and Cman68 like this.
  19. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

Lol I didn't say you were one of those people.

20. Burnz

Burnz Well-Known Member

Has been a sad year for America just feels weird

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.