The Dunces Have Elected A Dunce

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by RonPi, Nov 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RonPi

RonPi Well-Known Member

WHY IS THIS IDIOT WASTING MY TAX DOLLARS ON THIS NONSENSE?

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slat...over_all_data_requested_by_trump_s_fraud.html

At Least 44 States Refuse to Hand Over All Data to Trump’s “Fraud” Commission

"The letter Kobach sent to states last week requested names, addresses, dates of birth, political affiliation, last four digits of social security numbers, and a list of elections they voted in since 2006, among other data. Although the commission made clear it was only seeking information that is already public under state laws it seems it didn’t have much of an idea about voter privacy laws. All the states that responded to the request, for example, made clear they couldn’t provide Social Security numbers. Many are also none too happy that the commission is asking them to submit the information through an online portal rather than by filing a voter information request as is the standard procedure for anyone requesting that kind of public information."

"Several large newspapers published editorials harshly criticizing the commission in their Fourth of July editions. “As the nation marks 241 years of independence, the most pressing voting issue should be getting those tens of millions of nonparticipating Americans registered and to the polls, so that their voices can be heard,” the New York Times' editorial board wrote. “If the paranoid voter-fraud crusaders devoted a fraction of their inquisitorial energy to solving that vexing problem, now that would be something to celebrate.”"

Ron

2. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

Yes - shoes
    Yes - shirt
    No - service.

3. Jetaho

Jetaho Well-Known Member

4. NotSatoshiNakamoto

John Lombardo likes this.
  5. NotSatoshiNakamoto

lol - more fake news. I asked someone what they thought happen to Seth Rich and now I think Hillary shot him?

Your wacky conspiracy theory is no better than any Seth Rich one - only difference is the leftist media is pushing it like heroin. Being a sheep that plays along doesn't make your theory any better.

6. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

oh god NSN now you are all up in this 'fake news' bullshit as well????

back in november trump was the asshole that simply got your boat closer to the shore you wanted or some shit. Now everything is 'fake news' unless the idiot in the white house approves of it. SMDH

7. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Well, today Putin told Trump that the Russians had nothing to do with the hacking of DNC emails or the election. This comes directly from the former head of the KGB and as we all know, the KGB would NEVER lie about anything. Its a shame that the CIA and the NSA have no idea what they're doing. I guess the Russians are Pros whereas the NSA/CIA are amateurs. At least POTUS thinks so when he's capable of cognitive thoughts between tweets.

Thank God President Trump believes President Putin and Russia are our good friends and pardners. #Suckers4Trump

#2787 Cman68, Jul 7, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2017
  8. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

In other news, Trump wants to stick it to the EU by raising tariffs on steel. For those who aren't aware, Germany is a huge producer of steel. So basically let's stick it to Germany.

It'd be a real shame if Americans get punished as a result by higher tariffs on all the things we produce.

9. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

If it was just Germany we could probably bully some concessions out of them if we tried hard enough.

It's the EU and the EU's economy is similar in magnitude to the US, although not on a per capita basis because of the absorption of many of the former Soviet Bloc countries over the last 25 years.

Trade wars don't solve balance issues in international trade. What they do is drive trade downwards and punish all sides in the process. I'm guessing that the EU - Japan agreement last week is the beginning of the EU's push to insulate themselves against a US trade war. It's a window into the TPP for Europe and likely to be followed by more deals on the Pacific Rim.

10. Greenday4537

Find someone who looks at you like Trump looks at Putin

[​IMG]

11. Cman68

The last woman that looked at me like that I banged the shit out of her in my living room. :)

12. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

13. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

14. Zach

Zach Well-Known Member

Ron. With all due respect, the better question would be "WHY DID AMERICANS ELECT THIS MORON INTO THE OVAL OFFICE?"

It's not like we didn't know he'd cut the taxes for the wealthy. It's not like we didn't know he'd come to destroy the public education. It's not like we didn't know he'd come in to destroy the already weak healthcare system.

Americans still elected this idiot. Yeah - to taste that liberal tear one last time, for some.

We reap what we sow. It's that simple.

[And these morons will STILL vote for the Republicans AND Trump. They identify themselves with who they vote for. Stupid? Absolutely.]

#2794 Zach, Jul 8, 2017
    RonPi likes this.
  15. Cman68

And they will deserve the royal butt fucking they got coming too. Ma & Pa Kettle getting their medicaid cut off should be a barrel of laughs. All those confederate flag waving miscreants can scream MAGA while their disability gets cut and their local hospitals close one by one. When the shit hits the fan in red state land, I hope they don't expect any sympathy 'cause there's none coming..

In the meantime, Trump and his pals will simply continue to raid the Treasury and make themselves richer while "the faithful" will continue to vote for the people that are making their miserable lives even more miserable. Not even a kiss or a reach around here. Just an old fashioned rape and money grab by the ruling class.

Fun Times Indeed!

#2795 Cman68, Jul 8, 2017
  16. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

Anybody notice that the GOP has got major cold feets at this point? On lots of issues?

The worst thing that could have happened to the Conservative Movement happened: they got control of the government.

17. Greenday4537

They are only good at stopping legislation. Accomplishing anything worth noting is not their forte.

HomeoftheJets likes this.
  18. Zach

Zach Well-Known Member

Don't worry. REDMAP says Republican superiority will last for at least a while - that is, unless somehow the Dems pull off the impossible and start turning the tides in their favor starting the election next year, then in 2020. Then - just maybe, they can rid the Republican stench out of the redistricting. It will take a miracle for that to happen. You heard it here first. Anything short of that - there you have it. Rock solid Republican superiority, both in the house and the senate.

And once they realize their superiority is there to stay - that's when things will REALLY get interesting. Yeah, Fun time, indeed!

#2798 Zach, Jul 8, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2017
  19. NotSatoshiNakamoto

When democrats figure out a better message than republicans are racist, bigoted, misogynist, homophobic dunces, maybe they'll have a chance. Until then you should expect voters to respond in kind.

Redistricting isn't something specific to the republicans. I don't understand why people seem to believe it is. It's used by both parties to keep power and it's bad for the American people.

20. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Stop painting a picture that isn't there. That's exactly what CNN does.

If you don't see that CNN et all have been pushing fake narratives over the past year that's on you, not me. The gif I quoted was a perfect example. They cut the clip before she shakes Trumps hand and pretend like she snubbed him. Sheep around the internet go nuts and never care to check if it actually happened.

I still don't care for Trump but he's obviously better than the alternative. Now if he pushes for repeal instead of replace I'll have something to cheer for. Mostly because I want people to die (another fun democratic hyperbole game).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.