The Dunces Have Elected A Dunce

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by RonPi, Nov 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

lying to the american people while you work on behalf of a foreign government, I believe, is traitorous. You can disagree with me there. Lying on your security clearance about your work with foreign governments so you can become national security advisor, I believe is traitorous as well. Both of which are illegal. That one you can't disagree with me on. Flynn and now Manafort both committed crimes

2. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

Actually Manafort has been a known lobbyist for decades, it is well known he worked for Russian oligarchs, many of which were close to Putin. This is only becoming front page again because he registered as a foreign agent after the fact. He has committed no crime. I may not agree with his actions but once again no crime was committed.

Flynn is a different story but we are discussing Manafort.

Manafort worked on Trumps campaign for 4-5 months, what is it you think he did in those months that was traitorous? Reps. and Dems. alike, lobby for all kinds of lowlifes in foreign countries, that is not a crime.

3. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

I think the primary question is whether or not Manafort was working with the Russians on the sanctions issue concurrently with his involvement with the Trump campaign or if his involvement with the Trump campaign came about as a result of work that he may have done on that issue.

It's against the law for a private citizen to conduct foreign policy with another government and the sanctions were the foreign policy of the US. If Manafort was working for anybody else to get the sanctions lifted and joined the campaign to further that effort he may have broken the law.

4. Satan

Satan Well-Known Member

Efa

5. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Bunch of left wing nut job conspiracy theorists still on the Russia collusion fairy tale eh?
    [​IMG]

I don't think you even realize how ridiculous you sound. Step away from the CNN and Washington Post .. go take a hike and get some fresh air fellas. You're starting to lose it.

6. BrowningNagle

This coming from the guy who thinks Hillary shot Seth rich. Those with wacky conspiracy theories shouldn't judge

Murrell2878 likes this.
  7. joe

joe Well-Known Member

1. WSJ: . read by people who run the country.
    2. WaPo: . read by people who think they run the country.
    3. NYT: . read by people who think they should run the country, and who are very good at crossword puzzles.
    4. USA Today: . read by people who think they ought to run the country but don't really understand the New York Times.
    5. NY Post: . read by people who don't care who runs the country so long as they do something really scandalous, preferable while intoxicated.
    6. Chicago Tribune: . read by people who are in prison who used to run the state, & would like to do so again, as would their constituents that are currently free on bail.
    7. Miami Herald: . read by people who are running another country, but need the béisbol / fútbol scores.
    8. Nat. Enquirer: . read by people trapped in line at the grocery store.
    9. Seattle Times: . read by people who have recently caught a fish and need something to wrap it in.
    10. Slate.com: . read by Ron Pi

#2747 joe, Jun 29, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2017
  8. BrowningNagle

National Archives and Records Administration, Washington, D.C.
    Correspondence from the Office of the President of the United States
    June 29th, 2017:

"I heard poorly rated @Morning_Joe speaks badly of me (don't watch anymore). Then how come low I.Q. Crazy Mika, along with Psycho Joe, came ...to Mar-a-Lago 3 nights in a row around New Year's Eve, and insisted on joining me. She was bleeding badly from a face-lift. I said no!"

9. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

I prefer to wait and see how the investigations pan out before deciding if anyone violated any laws. But that's just me, I understand the rush to judgement is important for some.

10. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

Conservative commentator Bill Kristol called Trump a pig.

By doing so he insulted millions of pigs nationwide. This is an outrage! #PigLivesMatter

#2750 HomeoftheJets, Jun 29, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2017
  11. Satan

Satan Well-Known Member

The UK version

12. RonPi

RonPi Well-Known Member

I see Snowflake Trump got his pussy all atwitter over some comments from a lady.
    You can tell he was never a vet: no gentleman, no honor, no class. When is he going
    to take on the Russians or North Korea instead of a lady?

Ron

13. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

How the hell is Trump still allowed to use Twitter?

Seriously, is there anything Trump can do at this point to redeem his presidency from being the worst in American history?

14. Satan

Satan Well-Known Member

Quit?

15. RonPi

RonPi Well-Known Member

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...tigation-could-be-even-bigger-than-you-think/

"Over his career — before he ran for president but continuing once his campaign was underway — Trump managed to assemble around himself a group of shady characters worthy of the most notorious mob boss, and that has continued into his presidency. Today we learn this, courtesy of Tom Hamburger and Rosalind Helderman:
    A consulting firm led by Paul Manafort, who chaired Donald Trump’s presidential campaign for several months last year, retroactively filed forms Tuesday showing that his firm received $17.1 million over two years from a political party that dominated Ukraine before its leader fled to Russia in 2014.You may recall that last year a ledger emerged in Ukraine showing huge cash payments from the party to Manafort. At the time he claimed it was a fabrication, but payments noted in the ledger were later confirmed to have taken place. And now — just as former national security adviser Michael Flynn did with regard to his work for Turkey — Manafort is retroactively registering as a foreign agent, which is the kind of thing you do when your lawyer tells you that you’re in serious trouble."

"...Trump recently hired Jay Sekulow to represent him in the Russia matter, even though Sekulow’s legal specialty is First Amendment religion cases. Sekulow, it turns out, presides over a network of “nonprofits” that gets tens of millions of dollars in small contributions from conservatives, then shovels much of that money to him and his family."

"You may be asking, “If Trump or people around him had committed crimes, wouldn’t we have known about it by now?” After all, there have been hundreds of journalists writing about him for a couple of years now. But here’s what’s different. In many cases, those journalists would investigate a story, write it up and then move on. So you as a reader might encounter one provocative tale of, say, Trump getting large amounts of funding for real estate projects from Russian oligarchs connected to alleged mobsters — but you probably wouldn’t hear about it again. You might see a story about a mid-level Russian bureaucrat with a $75,000-a-year salary who somehow managed to buynearly $8 million in condos from Trump. “That sounds fishy,” you’d say, but then you’d become more worried (quite appropriately) about Republicans slashing Medicaid and
    causing22 million people to lose their health coverage."

Ron

16. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

I said make it better, not shorten it.

17. RonPi

RonPi Well-Known Member

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_...d_commission_is_itself_an_enormous_fraud.html

"Here’s the likely endgame. Kobach has requested that every state send detailed voter information to the commission. Never mind the privacy concerns or the fact that this intrudes on what the right always refers to as states’ rights to run elections as they see fit. If a left-wing Obama appointee requested this information, it would prompt a federal investigation and be at the top of every Fox News segment for months...but the good news is that the “electoral integrity” commission’s efforts are already so outlandish and lacking in credibility that it will do nothing to help get the law repealed. Serious Democrats and Republicans know this effort is a sham. This is a faux commission that is not following sound social science or bipartisan principles."

Ron

18. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

They can't publish lists of voters by party or ideology or any other specific identifiable trait. All that does is set up target lists for people who want to intimidate people who don't agree with them. Not that this would be the purpose of the lists but they'd be used that way eventually.

Lists of people create lists for action. When people step forward and put themselves on such a list, as people do when they publicly identify with a cause, well that's their choice. Making the choice for other people should not be any part of the Democratic process. Voter lists and party ID lists should not be made available for public consumption and action.

zace likes this.
  19. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Way to go Trump voters. You really made America great again.

:rolleyes:

20. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

One Tweet at a time... #ReturnofTwitler

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.