Jets Rewards Codes

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by bbombers1985, Aug 29, 2014.

1. WASIIICANTWAIT

WASIIICANTWAIT Active Member

As an FYI to everybody, I gave up my PSL's this year. I still had unused points on the account that I was expecting to use up until July 30. Since my account is now inactive they took away my points too. What kind of ridiculous shit is that? I'm not done with these f'ers yet! :mad:

Royal Tee likes this.
  2. JAD

JAD Member

I believe "early" is before warm ups. Basically no one on the field but you, but maybe a couple players like kickers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Glutton4Punishment

Glutton4Punishment New Member

That's bullshit. I threatened to do the same and didn't even get a reply email from my rep. im guessing they don't buy back your psl from you when you want out, do you have the option to try and sell it. Not like anyone would even buy it !

4. ZQubed

ZQubed Active Member

You can sell it, transfer fee, but you can sell it. That's the whole point.

Now, since the onfield product is shit, will anyone buy without you incurring a huge loss .... unlikely

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

hiyamoose likes this.
  5. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

Did anyone get their points for their season Tix yet?

6. WASIIICANTWAIT

So I asked a rep to have a manager call me. She got back to me today. I told her I had not used all my points . She said you "Have to be a current season ticket holder to use them". I said and what about the Red Zone gifts I'm supposed to get this year. And you know what she told me? "You have to be a current season ticket holder to get them". I asked her what last year has to do with this year? She said that's the way the program works. To which I replied "With treating your fans like that and paying exorbitant PSL prices, I can see why the fans are bailing in droves to get away from your fucking team".

If you ever give up your tickets, make sure you use all your points before you do.

F-U-C-K, FUCK YOU JETS!

Been a fan for over 40 years. Will never give another shit about this lousy ass team.

Royal Tee likes this.
  7. WASIIICANTWAIT

They won't buy back your PSL's nor give you a lead to anyone who might be looking for a particular seat (like an aisle).

I tried to sell my PSL's since the end of last season. $2500 per seat I paid. The best offer I got was $500. I told him to shove it up his ass and buy them for $4000 each from the Jets. Reason being, my PSL's went up in price after the first season. I can't wait to see them on TV and see them playing in front of an empty stadium.

hiyamoose likes this.
  8. Royal Tee

They Will double dip if you give up your seats... and let's not forget that it's a shared PSL... unreal.

As I said before.. I paid my PSL in one shot mainly because I couldn't fathom the thought of paying interest on them and I got 50% off...

I intended to keep my seats no matter what. If I can't make a season, I'd sell the tickets just like if there was no PSL.... Some years you get good money, some years you can't give them away...it's been mostly the latter ..lol.

ZQubed likes this.
  9. snoballz

snoballz Member

Well this is very timely. While reading this I received an email from NYJ notifying me of the last auto payment for this year's season tickets. I have four seats... to see the amount paid hurts knowing what I am getting out of this... throwing good money after bad. :(

Royal Tee likes this.
  10. Royal Tee

Went to use my points and saw this....
    "Site Maintenance
    The portal is currently unavailable due to network outages. We apologize for the inconvenience and are working to resolve this as soon as possible."

How fukin Convenient!!

11. Section101

Section101 Well-Known Member

Can you believe it crock of crap

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

12. Section101

Section101 Well-Known Member

Just emailed them see what they say

13. regan62072

regan62072 Well-Known Member

That happened the other day too, it worked eventually

14. Jetsfanforlife

Jetsfanforlife Active Member

I tried using mine also and ran into the same problem. Held off on using up my points in hopes of better items. Now we can't even get into the site :mad:

15. regan62072

regan62072 Well-Known Member

Yeah I got 2 spinners for my nephews & entered a contest with my leftover points. They definitely need to step up the rewards.

16. Jetsfanforlife

17. Jetsfanforlife

Back up and working now.

18. Jetsfanforlife

Just got my Jets STH package. What the hell? Got the 2017 Playbook, Jets schedule magnet, Jets pocket schedule, "Exclusive STH offers" (how to upgrade) and a slip of paper on season ticket holder accounts and obligations. The stuff came in a large envelope and I actually looked inside, shook it while turning it upside down and stuck my hand all through it. Did I miss the STH gift? Was there an apology letter for not sending one? A letter explaining it is being sent separately? Maybe a hidden check to pay me to continue to be a STH? I got nothing, nada, zilch! Yup, this season is starting out just friggen dandy:(

Royal Tee likes this.
  19. Glutton4Punishment

Glutton4Punishment New Member

Wasn't there a rewards code in the yearbook in previous years. Wtf went through the book and nothing. Are they cutting that and the gift out. Cheap sons of bitches.

Royal Tee likes this.
  20. TommyD

TommyD Active Member

I remember last year, they sent an email asking which free item you would like (an umbrella or cooler, I think it was). This year, no email offer. Something is not right. They seem to be offering non-STH better deals with the boarding pass, etc, and the loyal purchasers are getting left in the dust.

Royal Tee likes this.