So. Let me get this straight. Todd Bowles now "lacks discipline"?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by DefenseWinsChampionships, Jun 12, 2017.

1. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

why bother watching the Jets then? how is this a train wreck? how can you guys complain about the fact the the Jets are trying to solve their QB troubles?

FJF fighting the good fight, I suggest you guys listen.

TonyFtLaud likes this.
  2. Martin&theJETS

Martin&theJETS Well-Known Member

There is practically no point in watching the Jets. An average of 6.6 wins a season for the last six season (that number is about to drop btw).

I will still watch them, but I'm not going to be raging pissed off to start my week. Wanna know why? Because we have an incompetent dumbass coaching this team. Like I'm talking full retard, Ben Stiller from Tropic Thunder. Did you really just ask me how this team is a trainwreck? If you like, I could reply with a 3 page long response if you are still not sure.

If the Jets start Hackenberg every week I will avidly watch. If we walk out McDowns every Sunday I'll pass and watch more exciting teams for the most part (Raiders & Titans).

If McDowns is out there then we truly are not trying to solve our QB problems, unless the point is to go 0-16, 1-15, or 2-14. There is no point in watching my team go 2-14. I'll take a raincheck and watch next season.
    That also ties into the fact that there is practically no point of observing and judging Toilet accordingly.

3. Joey Jett

Joey Jett Member

Funny you should say that, considering Jerry Jones stuck with god-awful Dave Campo for 3 years, then stuck with Jason Garret for 3 threat 8-8 seasons. You should probably choose another reference.

We will see just how good of a coach Bowles is this year.

TonyFtLaud and Peebag like this.
  4. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

Or not.

5. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

I want to see if Mac and Bowles can execute the plan they have. I won't take the Jets too seriously this year. Plenty of college football to watch this year, but regardless I want to see if Leonard Williams and many other players step up. I thought Bowles had a good first year, terrible second year. I want to see if he can game-plan and get the players in the right situation to make plays. Everyone can bash him, but I think the guy can develop players, he's done so with some late round talent. I really like these position coaches like Kevin Greene and maybe even Morton Jr could be something special at OC.

I've seen this team in much worse situations, more-so the last 2 years with Rex and last year w/ Bowles. If the youth movement is what's happening, it can't get any worse then last season where you had old ass vets stinking up the joint.

Truthfully, people are so butthurt about Bowles, to me it's hilarious. The main mistake he made was not sitting down Fitz and Revis when he had the chance. Bowles lost respect that next week. Those 2 ALONE led us to so many loses. Fitz caused the locker room to implode. Bowles would've gotten more respect had he benched Fitz. Revis with his amazing credentials couldn't help the defense in the film room and on the field. Coach communicates to players, if the players are dumb is that the coaches fault? Isn't it the GM who brought them in?

BTW I truly think Hack will be the guy out there wk1, Bowles better not throw out that old man, let the young kid start the year. If he does throw McCown out there and Hack was right with him in TC, I would have to question Bowles.

#85 101GangGreen101, Jun 26, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2017
    FJF likes this.