Why the jets won't be worse then last year - a realistic view

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by GasedAndConfused, Jun 15, 2017.

1. K'OB

K'OB 2021 TGG Fantasy Football Champ

Oh come on man, how many times do you need the red shirt story ?

He was never ever seeing the field last year and judged on what happened to Petty it is probably a good job Hack was in the class room.

2. GasedAndConfused

GasedAndConfused Well-Known Member

But it's not like he can be worse then last year lol.

boozer32 likes this.
  3. GasedAndConfused

GasedAndConfused Well-Known Member

and that's fine. like i can see 5 wins. I just don't get where people are saying we are a 0-2 win team all of a sudden

grkmanga31 likes this.
  4. boozer32

boozer32 Well-Known Member

You really under estimate Bowles. He has more destruction of the Jets in his immediate future.

5. boozer32

You call it a red shirt I call it a waste. Now we have a new offensive coordinator so now he won't know squat for another year. So come draft time next year what do the Jets do? Take one of those highly rated QB or wait for Hackenberg to get it together? Sorry its football not brain surgery. He's either hindering the Jets as a team waiting for him or we need to move on from him as soon as possible. Red shirts are for college freshmen not the NFL.

6. K'OB

Sorry man but that is bollocks, you have also shifted the focus of wasting time to the start of next season, totally brushing over the season we are about to have, the season where you will see Hack succeed or not but you will see it, as of this moment you know nothing.

But your original post was slating him for not seeing the field last year and at the end of the day as you know fine well, he was never seeing the field last year regardless the crap from Fitz, so red shirting is for the NFL it seems after all and at the end of the day that wasn't Hack's fault either, you can go all out on your other hate Bowle's for that or maybe Mac made that decision ?

#86 K'OB, Jun 20, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2017
    TwoHeadedMonster likes this.
  7. boozer32

Bollocks? LOL I'll save this post. Mac shouldn't be making coaching decisions. If he is then the Jets are really dysfunctional from the front office to the field.

8. K'OB

Save it if you want but what kind of fan would want to hope he was right enough to bring back some bodies post in an "I told you he was crap" victory ?

Fucking bit sad that tbh

Besides all of that I never said Hack would succeed, I said he needs to be given a chance to either succeed or not, rather than be written off by the likes of you before he has even thrown a live ball in the nfl

9. K'OB

Also it may have been a drafting decision, draft a young qb who looked good under a good coach in a pro offence but has has had his confidence and development shattered by another coach playing a shitty system that seen his team get smashed and his qb sacked a shit load of times.

Some take a qb that fold rated highly and they did no matter what you think, stash him away while he learns the play book and gets his confidence rebuilt, do you think he sat doing fuck all the entire year and not even picking up a ball and throwing it to the practice squad wr's

TwoHeadedMonster likes this.
  10. boozer32

He held a clipboard all year. His feet and accuracy are hot garbage. Fitzpatrick was awful, Geno Smith got hurt, Petty was helter skelter and then got injured too. After all of that Hack still never say the field. So I guess it is true, if you have 4 QB's you have no QB's.

11. boozer32

I'm saving it because its hilarious and nothing else. When do you see Hackenberg playing? McCown will start and it he flops then Petty will probably play. Why are the Jets handling this tool like a toddler. Its football play. Next year our FQB will be drafted and Hackenberg will be a footnote just lie Brooks Bollinger, Browning Nagle, Kellen Clemens.

12. K'OB

Well whatever it takes to get your rocks off, I just find it a bit sad that you would rather see him fail than be a success just so you can save face on the fucking internet, now that is truly the laughable part.

13. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

We'll get to see them all play out the year and have a better idea at that point. I'm agnostic on the value right now other than I think it will be collectively higher than we've seen in awhile.

14. K'OB

[QUOTE="boozer32, post: 3582208, member: 6826")His feet and accuracy are hot garbage.[/QUOTE]

Stick your video footage up, I would be delighted to see him in action.

If you have no footage pop up some other accurate proof of this claim and use it from the recent ota's just to make it relevant.

If you don't even have this then stop spouting shit until you can back it up, negative Nancie's do my face in.

15. Jetaho

Jetaho Well-Known Member

Agreed. It's pretty foolish to make bold predictions about next year's QB crop at this point.

Br4d likes this.
  16. nicg4360

nicg4360 Well-Known Member

I think Hack not playing last year is all on Gailey. I remember him stating that they will not focus on Hacks mechanics till the following off season. Think about it. Let's not do anything to correct the mess he was in college till next year. If that was the case how much do you think Hack delved into the playbook? How much do you think they got him up to game speed. I would not even doubt the jets knew Gailey was having one last year and did not even get Hack that aqainted with his system. I also don't think the jets focused to much on getting hack ready for '16 as there were 3 QBs in front of him...not likely thinking each one was going to get injured.

17. boozer32

Stick your video footage up, I would be delighted to see him in action.

If you have no footage pop up some other accurate proof of this claim and use it from the recent ota's just to make it relevant.

If you don't even have this then stop spouting shit until you can back it up, negative Nancie's do my face in.[/QUOTE]

You sound like some foreign baby. Are you new to American football or just the soccer kind. Listen there is this amazing tool called the Google. Do your own research. I'll help you and start it off.

18. boozer32

Its chip chip cherrio poofter again. Listen troll it's obvious you like bad Jets QB's by your screen name. Who's next to defend Browning Nagle, Tebow nutbag?

19. K'OB

You sound like some foreign baby. Are you new to American football or just the soccer kind. Listen there is this amazing tool called the Google. Do your own research. I'll help you and start it off.

[/QUOTE]

Is that all you have in your evidence locker and that proves to you that Hack will be a bust, what a joker.

The rest of your drivel barely made sense in context to the rest of the posts but I will humour you anyway, I am English, well past the baby stage though and the jets became a thing around 84/85, I do also like football whatever that has to do with things and to save quoting your other pile of shit post, if you think Ken O'Brien was a crap QB then you have moved way past the troll stage and entered utter gob shite central.

If Hack turns out to be as shit as O'Brien I will be delighted.

PS not sure why the homophobic poofter comment is about maybe it means something different in America but I doubt it, it just makes you look like a dumb backward cunt though :rolleyes:

20. boozer32

Is that all you have in your evidence locker and that proves to you that Hack will be a bust, what a joker.

The rest of your drivel barely made sense in context to the rest of the posts but I will humour you anyway, I am English, well past the baby stage though and the jets became a thing around 84/85, I do also like football whatever that has to do with things and to save quoting your other pile of shit post, if you think Ken O'Brien was a crap QB then you have moved way past the troll stage and entered utter gob shite central.

If Hack turns out to be as shit as O'Brien I will be delighted.

PS not sure why the homophobic poofter comment is about maybe it means something different in America but I doubt it, it just makes you look like a dumb backward cunt though :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

G'Day mate don't get your skirt all wrinkle wanker . Maybe you need to learn some manners you pillock tossing twat. Now go microwave some tea.

#100 boozer32, Jun 20, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2017