The Dunces Have Elected A Dunce

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by RonPi, Nov 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Satan

Satan Well-Known Member

Any relation to Keith?

NotSatoshiNakamoto likes this.
  2. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Tapes, where's Ernie Adams when you need him?

3. mute

mute Well-Known Member

here's one of the tapes

4. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

:)

I am sure someone who's been a Harvard Law professor for 50+ years knows a bit more about obstruction of justice than you or whoever runs their mouth on TV. Oh, and he's a Democrat :)

5. zace

zace Well-Known Member

https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/obstruction_of_justice

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/06/08/us/politics/obstruction-of-justice-trump-comey.html

The fact that he went on tv and said the russia investigation is the reason he fired comey is obstruction.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

6. NotSatoshiNakamoto

7. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

Obstruction of Justice is like Whitewater was: lots of smoke and no clear evidence of fire at this point.

What did Clinton ultimately get impeached for? The specific crime.

What is this President known for and is there any chance that he avoids the same crime and ultimately penalty?

8. NotSatoshiNakamoto

You keep bringing up things Trump could potentially get impeached for if they happened. Like you couldn't come up with a similar list for any president.

As for your last question, that's why I said he better be on the right side of this Comey thing or it could be the beginning of the end for him. If he goes under oath and makes statements opposite to what Comey said under oath - one of them would be clearly perjuring themselves. Smart money would obviously be on Trump being the offender. And I wouldn't be shocked in the least if Comey were holding a recording of his own.

I said in the past, his biggest weakness is that he must respond. This would have been a good time for him to just STFU, or maybe just focus on the fact that Comey finally told the world he was never under investigation as part of the Russia thing. Nope, instead he has to show the world who has a bigger dick. Someone should have told him Comey is like 6' 8" before he got into a dick length competition.

9. BacktoQueens

BacktoQueens Well-Known Member

It's not like Dershowitz has a history of backing obviously guilty parties for publicity or anything ;)

that said, while I'm sure Republicans would rather Pence take over, I don't think there is enough for them to agree to impeachment at this point. More evidence would need to unfold, or some other conflict of interest for them to get on board. Ultimately Trump will be his own worst enemy.

[​IMG]

#2689 BacktoQueens, Jun 11, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2017
  10. JetsVilma28

JetsVilma28 Well-Known Member

11. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

If you watched the movie, you'd know that right afterward Charlie/Comey proves his honesty by handing Wonka the tape, resulting in a smashing victory through the glass ceiling.

12. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

I have that SI right on top of the Rangers one winning the Stanley Cup. '94 killed it. Ironically enough, today is the day that OJ nearly sliced Nicole's head off. RIP Nicole and Ronald Goldman, Jr. He so freakin' did it. The prosecution bungled it every which way but loose, Fuhrman is a racist psycho, and the defense went for the cheap shot. Well played, Johnny Cochran. I gotta give credit where credit is due. You play to win the game. OJ didn't give a crap about the black community. I seriously wonder what his two grown kids think in their heads. That's the lingering tragedy here. I think Mr. Stabby is up for parole soon.

zace likes this.
  13. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

14. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

When I first read that, I thought there's no way Trump is that vain. Then reality set in. His vanity will be his downfall as it is his achilles heel. He actually had his cabinet lick his nutz on camera as if that will improve his image. His approval ratings are now approaching that of a hot steaming plate of boil liver and beets. The man just doesn't give a shit and if he were a king instead of a president, that could work.

15. RonPi

RonPi Well-Known Member

Is there something beyond surreal? This administration has reached a level of
    comic incompetence and deceit that leaves me at a loss for words.

As for Dershowitz, his shilling for Trump is expected. Once Trump's Jewish son in law was in
    the administration and Trump obviously favored Israel, Dershowitz' objectivity is out the window.

Ron

16. RonPi

RonPi Well-Known Member

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slat...ng_firing_russia_special_counsel_mueller.html

"Once we all stop with the conceit that Trump’s just dying to get back to the *Trump agenda,*
    the motivation behind moves like potentially firing the special counsel will start to
    become increasingly clear: Wreak havoc and live to fight another day. Each day Donald
    Trump remains president is another day the Trump family will surely profit from the
    office—now and in the future. Each day, Donald Trump is president, the lights will turn
    on, the cameras will roll, Twitter will meltdown, the world’s attention—and horror—will
    be trained on Donald Trump. That's Trump's business model. That’s the Trump agenda.
    Everything and everyone else is just a means to that end."

Ron

17. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

Right, because Hillary, Obama, and every other politician on both sides aren't truly looking to profit from their roles. Ron just prefers to not be aware of it so he can pretend it isn't happening. Is your head in the sand or up your ass?

18. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

At least Hillary and Obama weren't trying to destroy the nation in the process.

19. joe

joe Well-Known Member

So, .Trump is "trying to destroy the nation" (while Hillary's profit-seeking activities looked to serve the nation).

20. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Amazing just how low an opinion of our political leaders exists these days. Its no longer who we like the most, but who we detest the least that matters. There is no way the Republic can survive going in this direction. Either we come up with a new generation of leadership or we can write off what's left of the US as a oligarchy masquerading as a democracy.

zace, PickSix and Br4d like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.