The Dunces Have Elected A Dunce

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by RonPi, Nov 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

2. John Lombardo

John Lombardo Active Member

I have moved on from that, as even editing is now fake news. Let someone listen to that and ask them about his mental stability. That will teach you all you need to know about their agenda.

Or they are trolling.

3. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

Comey called Trump a liar, so Trump is guilty!

Hillary's 33,000 emails = witch hunt, so Trump is innocent!

Take your pick.

4. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

^McCain, that was painful. I'm being completely serious, I think there's a health issue going on. Other than that, Comey got soft-balled imo. I hope that Trump gets impeached at some point just so Pence can become President and piss people off even more. Hell, appoint that kooky homophobe Anita Bryant as VP and make my life, not my day. I can just see it now.

#2644 jetophile, Jun 8, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2017
    JetBlue likes this.
  5. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

It was almost like watching a old guy talking but not realizing he's waay off in the weeds. McCain tried to blame it on a lack of sleep but it was indeed, Father Time. He sounded like it was a huge mental struggle attempting to tie Hillary in with the Russians. Kinda sad really. I hope when I get to be 80ish, somebody is there to keep me from sounding like I'm off my meds.

6. Satan

Satan Well-Known Member

I am sure she was creamed before:)

7. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Well, she did have 4 kids.... :)

8. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

McCain should just hang 'em up. The man is senile plain and simple.

Cman68, HomeoftheJets and JetsVilma28 like this.
  9. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

The really sad thing is that McCain is one of the guys you'd think would be asking real questions if there was any chance that Russia actually interfered in our electoral process. That he could not step back and fill that role indicates that we're really in the muck at the moment with an incompetent President and no viable path towards either fixing his Presidency (Trump steps back and lets Ivana or somebody take the Nancy Reagan role while a strong Chief of Staff is appointed) or replacing him.

How many times is a long-term respected government pro going to have to say STOP TWEETING before Trump gets a clue?

Is he capable of getting a clue or are we stuck with a President with his foot stuck perpetually in his mouth and nothing at all getting done in the process?

10. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

I hope nothing gets done when the alternative is Trump's God-awful agenda.

11. joe

joe Well-Known Member

12. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Trump just laid the gauntlent down making it his word against Comey's. I don't know how any reasonable person could believe Trump over Comey in a game of he said he said. The man better be on the right side of this or it could be the beginning of the end for him. He seems to be hinting that he'll be releasing audio of their meeting "the tape" soon. I know that's been said a million times before, but for reals - dude better be right on this one and not just drinking the covfefe.

13. mute

mute Well-Known Member

he's drinking the covfefe.

BrowningNagle likes this.
  14. jetophile

"Well, at least it was a fruit a pie." That always cracked me up. Did she even realize what she said? Had to be incidental. I wish it had gone down more like this, though . . .

^Sorry for the poor quality, it was the only one I could find. And of course, THIS!

Or pie throwing, Baghdad style. Say you will about Bush, but he ducked that like a pro.

15. JetsVilma28

JetsVilma28 Well-Known Member

16. jetophile

I think it's a bluff that Trump knows he can win. Trump was vehement: "I never said that." I think it goes something like this . . . Trump: "I want a beer." Comey: "President Trump told me to buy him beer from the Gas N' Sip. A 12 pack, on several occasions" Trump: "I never said that. I 100% never said that." "It can inferred . . . " "In your opinion, perhaps, but opinions are not facts. However, I NEVER SAID THAT, not even ONCE. NOT ONCE DID I EVER SAY THAT. Prove that I said that just like he said I said it." So, if he ever has to say it under oath, well, then, he wouldn't be subject to perjury. I think that both of them are stretching the truth like taffy.

#2656 jetophile, Jun 9, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2017
  17. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

Really? And I mean REALLY??? After everything that's been said and done during the primaries, general election and his presidency, you think this could be the beginning of the end? It has to be something super major, like if he had a direct phone convo with Putin, asking him to help beating Hillary. In other words, Trump is not going anywhere anytime soon :) No collusion, no demands to stop the Trump-Russia hoax, not under investigation...

P.S. Senile McCain should take Nancy Pelosi and Maxine Waters with him.

JetsVilma28 likes this.
  18. JetsVilma28

JetsVilma28 Well-Known Member

19. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

I think what he said was he would decide in the next few days if he'll release any tapes. When they've been reviewed he will either release some which bolster his arguments or will decide not to release any which would mean Comey's version is a lot closer to the truth. He has put himself in a no-win position so I expect no tape disclosure.

20. zace

zace Well-Known Member

Firing comey constitutes obstruction technically. Im sure theyre not really looking into just russia hacking the election. Theyre more interesting in his conflicts of interest within the country. He wont finish all 4 years, hes too stupid. Republicans should be happy anyway. Im sure theyd rather have Pence anyway.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.