Opinions On Turd Attempting To Drown 3 mos. Twins & Gets Shot In The Back 2X/Terminated

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by jetophile, Jun 7, 2017.

1. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

This is old news and I can't believe it hasn't been posted. I feel so sorry for that 12 yr old who ran to her neighbor for help, she'll probably be scarred for life, but Captain America didn't F around. The shooter was saying that he was afraid that he'd get in trouble for this (I'm assuming because he shot the POS in the back to stop him and not the leg, elbow, foot or whatever), but there hasn't been any mention of an illegal unlicensed gun. The shooter's name? Cash Freeman. You can't script it. So, if the shooter just tried to disable abusive a-hole turd in a show of impulsive good will, does the turd have massive Hulk adrenaline and then smash the infants against the wall? I'm who gives a shit on this one. You don't fck with babies. I have no problem with what the shooter did, but I reckon some bleeding hearts will.

So, for responsible gun owners, what should the shooter have done? What is your opinion, mostly from a legal and ethical standpoint? Explain me. If this guy gets prosecuted for illegal possession, OK, gotta be done. If he gets prosecuted for Man 2 or some crap, that's crazy. Wait for it, though. It's probably coming.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/okla-man-fatally-shot-neighbor-drown-twins-article-1.3220591

#1 jetophile, Jun 7, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2017
  2. jetophile

The D.A. will decide if the killing was justified. Tick-tock.

3. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

Good job by the hero. Hope the gun was legal so they can throw him a parade instead of charges.
    As to your point about trying to disable him. That's Hollywood shit. When it's time to shoot your shoot to kill,aim center mass so the chance of missing diminishes. Wing shots are for movies

4. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

I would hope in this situation, even if the gun is illegal, that they would take minimal legal action against Freeman. The asshole who was trying to drown the babies has a previous domestic violence conviction but not sure how much that will play into the action the DA might take.

5. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

We have a twisted ideology of sympathy in this country where criminals are victims and those who forcefully defend themselves and others against criminals are the bad guys. We don't use common sense of right and wrong.

6. Bellows1

Bellows1 Well-Known Member

Hero 1 - Dirtbag 0. Kids live, dirtbag dies, the world is in balance.

FJF likes this.
  7. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

Wait till the hero gets sued in civil for wrongful death, probably claim it wasn't fair that the guy had a gun.

JetBlue likes this.
  8. jetophile

Thanks for the responses. I know things vary from state to state, but there's so many things that don't make any sense at all sometimes. I realize it has to be investigated because it is indeed a "homicide", but the fact that Freeman has expressed concern that he may be in trouble is concerning. Still waiting to hear on the legality of the gun.

Anyway, if you're holding two defenseless infants face down under water, this is a no-brainer to me. If the neighbor didn't do anything, then he would be made a pariah that he didn't do anything.

9. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

Maybe wait to start trouble until there's actually reason to. Until there's reason to believe he'll actually get in trouble, there's no reason to pre-preemptively attack.those who don't love guns.

HomeoftheJets likes this.
  10. jetophile

Hahaha, aren't you actively shopping around for a gun?!

As for the update, no charges filed. Gun was legal, justifiable homicide.

11. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

Not sure how me interested in buying guns has anything to do with me saying that people shouldn't start rebuttling arguments that no one started in the first place. No one had even started saying he should face jail time yet everyone on the right was already condemning the left for having that attitude.

HomeoftheJets likes this.
  12. jetophile

I hope you name your gun Lefty McRighty. C'mon, it was a very funny observation, roll with it.

13. mute

mute Well-Known Member

and this is why I've taking a break from News.