The Dunces Have Elected A Dunce

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by RonPi, Nov 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NotSatoshiNakamoto

she's already apologized for it. like she didn't realize it was a good idea at the time, but now she does and she's sorry. lol

2. Satan

Satan Well-Known Member

While you guys are sleeping
    This guy is tweeting

3. Satan

Satan Well-Known Member

The memes for the above tweet have gone ballistic

4. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

[​IMG]
    I get it, I get it, and I actually really like Kathy Griffin, but this won't win her any awards in some quarters. Sometimes I'm in a tough place as an artist, but believe me, when people say it's all good (art), no, it really isn't. The fact remains, you have the right to say it. I will always stand behind that, because people die for that shit. She should NOT get in trouble for this because I don't believe in censorship, she's not a "threat", and ditto the photographer trying to make a continued splash, but considering the global atmosphere, I think it's horribly misguided. She already said it's not a depiction of a beheading. Haha, OK. Shock value is so yesterday. Carry on.

5. Satan

Satan Well-Known Member

JDeacon likes this.
  6. mute

mute Well-Known Member

CNN should covfefe her.

7. Cappy

Cappy Well-Known Member

Meh. By that logic, if it was a professional hit job, wouldn't they want to take his valuables to make it look like a mugging?

No need to answer that. I know the conspiracy theorist's response.

Ugh, our country is fucked.

8. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Why don't you explain why the police would call it a robbery when nothing was stolen from him? Since you're so logical and all.

Our country is so fucked because people question why someone was killed and had nothing stolen but the police label it a robbery. SOOO FUCKED.

Nothing to see here - back to your regularly scheduled Russia collusion conspiracy theory, sponsored by CNN, MSNBC, and George Soros.

JetsVilma28 likes this.
  9. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

I'm tired and Kellyanne told me to go to sleep. But I'm not going to listen to Kellyanne. I'm going to tweet. What to tweet? Despite the negative press covfefe zzzzzz *send* zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

10. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Can you say backfire? She knew it and asked for it, though. Kathy Griffin is doing the good ole career killer mea culpa. Why am I not surprised? CNN just cut her loose, haha. Oh, well, thems the breaks. I should quantify what I mean by "she should not get in trouble for this". I mean governmental prosecution. If it was an average Joe Blow citizen, you have to go after for it for safety reasons, but man, did she dig her own grave. Turns out the Secret Service will be paying her a visit, though.

11. NotSatoshiNakamoto

[​IMG]

12. PickSix

PickSix Well-Known Member

It means Trump hired John Travolta to handle his social media accounts

13. nyjetsmets89

nyjetsmets89 Well-Known Member

It's been fun watching alleged independents and Fox news conspiracy theorists blow their load in a thread created by Ron. Keep it coming dunces ;)

14. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

Wtf did Conan O'Brien ever do to her?

Jetaho likes this.
  15. Jetaho

Jetaho Well-Known Member

What Griffin did isn't funny, but she's well within her First Amendment rights - The same ones that allow Ted Nugent to demand that Obama be hanged/lynched. And Trump has no right to claim the high ground here. From his birther stupidity, mocking the disabled, talk of dating his daughter, verbal attacks on Mexicans, "Grab 'em by the pussy", and even inviting Nugent to the White House, he has stooped to such lows that he has no right to complain when someone does it in return. Suck it up Donald, you fricken' catastrophy.

16. mute

mute Well-Known Member

I dont see how that was funny in the first place. What was she trying to say there?

17. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

Yeah but unlike the cons I don't want to cry whatabout.

18. RonPi

RonPi Well-Known Member

Reverse Robin Hood Strikes Again!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/inve...81b52c-4225-11e7-9869-bac8b446820a_story.html

How Jared Kushner built a luxury skyscraper using loans meant for job-starved areas

"They worked with state officials in New Jersey to come up with a map that defined the area
    around 65 Bay Street as a swath of land that stretched nearly four miles and included some
    of the city’s poorest and most crime-ridden neighborhoods. At the same time, they excluded
    some wealthy neighborhoods only blocks away.

The tactic — critics liken it to the gerrymandering of legislative districts — made it appear
    that the luxury tower was in an area with extraordinarily high unemployment, allowing Kushner
    Companies and its partners to get $50 million in low-cost financing through the EB-5 visa program."

Ron

19. Satan

Satan Well-Known Member

A certain news network accused of fake news will have this photo continually held up to them .

20. jilozzo

jilozzo Well-Known Member

Jet......i am curious and not being funny here. What if a known conservative celeb pulled the exact same stunt with an obama head while he was president? Would u have the same take on it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.