Jay's House of Weather 'n Stuff

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by jaywayne12, Dec 25, 2010.

1. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Brook I am not sure what you are looking for , when we do Orlando we only hit the parks so I dont know of much outside of them.If you are renting a car I suggest you go to somewhere like Priceline and get the best deal out there on a car ,I was quoted prices that were high but the same rent a car places had deals with priceline. Also you want unlimited mileage .Not sure how old your kids are but if you do not want to lose your mind bring DVD players for each of them and plenty of DVDs--also head phones for them !!!!! If you have a dog there are plenty of PET friendly houses available for rent-----hope this helps

Brook! likes this.
  2. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

I get nervous every time I see a ton of posts show up in this thread.

CBG likes this.
  3. GREG

GREG Well-Known Member

Same here. I think they do an excellent job in tracking the weather here. I actually prefer getting my weather reports in this thread then the news guys on TV.

CBG likes this.
  4. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Ok... CBG, guys, I just put the Ariens and little guy away for the summer. Stabil'd and run dry of fresh gas. Now for the record, if I see another snowflake, I'm blaming CBG. Its spring so I'm begging ya, stop conjuring up late snowstorms and cold weather. My grass and roses need warmth and sunshine. My Easter lillies are finally poking up thru the soil...Hell, My lawn service has already started feeding my yard. I've also organized my tackle box so well that Stevie Wonder could find anything he needs simply by opening it. I even smoked my first brisket of 2017 yesterday..

In other words.. Its Spring! Knock it off with the snow!!!

#11104 Cman68, Apr 2, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2017
    CBG, Brook! and FJF like this.
  5. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

CMAN I hear you,,,my blower is away as well . Who needs a Spring snow storm when a day later its melted and gone anyways . You guys should see the hate I get on my FB page lol, its hysterical half the people love me the other half loose their minds and Im not talking about now when " Im conjuring up late snowstorms " although the the fishing, baseball coaching and snow hating group does feel like CMAN but all winter long its funny stuff. Deal Cman no conjuring here I promise but somebody out there is doing rain dances as its gonna rain a lot !

6. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

FJF pick up the white phone,,,,,,,,,I am taking a look at Kentucky Derby weather , I would appreciate you doing the $ame as there is money to be made on a possibly horrible/ sloppy track .

7. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

Ok. Right now it looks to be a very sloppy track. Rain, rain and more rain, we get it too as tomorrow is a washout. From what it looks like there is no way that track can be dry for post time. Maybe it clears out faster though. I will be checking model runs.

CBG likes this.
  8. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

What I am reading and seeing is Friday is a mess but that they will seal the track to help water run off more easily then the forecast for Saturday ( they most likely won't seal the track ) looks like early showers and clearing up later , the race is run at 6 30,,,,,,,keep me posted if you can FJF , I will keep looking . There is a Kentucky Derby thread I put up maybe we can post this stuff there as well ? or the old cut and paste lol

9. FJF

Maybe lingering showers saturday, on top of what falls now to saturday and the derby is the last race on the card right? Tracks going to be cut up. Lets take this to the derby thread, I'll watch the weather you pick me a trifecta and i will hit the otb on Saturday

CBG likes this.
  10. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

I will try and pick us BOTH the trifecta and with an act of god and 21 horses the superfecta,,but for now my sights are lower and I would settle for the exacta,,lol

FJF likes this.
  11. FJF

I don't really follow the horses but i like to gamble so, i will ride with you

12. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

I hope everyone is enjoying summer----Happy August all its hot as balls out there---ps I will take a good snowstorm over this any day ,,its too damn hot !

FJF likes this.
  13. FJF

Preach C.this weather ain't good for anything

CBG likes this.
  14. Greenday4537

Oh, Weather God of TGG Forums, I must ask: How shitty is golf tomorrow going to be? I'm playing in a charity tournament. Lunch starts at 11:30am, tournament starts at 1pm.

Since Weather Channel and Weather Underground are always the same, it looks like 1pm will be the tailend of the worst of it. If that's the case, it won't be TOO bad. As long as there's no lightning.

Any chance it moves through faster and it's just light rain and drizzle?

CBG likes this.
  15. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Greenday , no weather god here , just a guy who prays for snowstorms but I stray . Maybe FJF chimes in or someone else but where are you playing ? It appears by me that it will be raining between noon ad 5 or 6 pm,,,for you ,hopefully this is not the case .

16. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

BTW for you guys that ask why I love winter or more importantly snowstorms ? Heres one of my many reasons----> go into my shed 2 hours ago and it would seem I have hornets making a nest in my shed,,yep this dont happen in the winter, they looked like Yellow Jacks on steroids , GIANT yellow jacks,,,stay tuned I plan on nuking them tonight I will let you know how this turns out,,,ps bring on the snow !!!!!!

17. Greenday4537

I'm playing in Somers Point, NJ. Still looks like the worst of it should be done by 2pm.

But the same weather source also told me there was a quick break in the rain so I rushed and took my dog out for her morning walk...It was raining.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

18. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

For those of you playing along at home winter is right around the corner Christmas is 7 months from today !

FJF likes this.
  19. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

This week's cool and wet weather upper level trough in the east looks to be replaced by a ridge, gonna be 80's & 90's next week

20. FJF

Ugh. Need to dry out but I truly hate when it hits 90. Luckily it's only a couple of days then back to low 80s