Better Call Saul on AMC

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by JStokes, Feb 7, 2015.

1. matt robinson 17

matt robinson 17 Well-Known Member

You lost me

NYJalltheway likes this.
  2. matt robinson 17

Never mind I see it

3. NYJalltheway

NYJalltheway Well-Known Member

I see it, but I think it's just an Easter egg.

matt robinson 17 likes this.
  4. matt robinson 17

I think you're right, Chuck looks like a cuckoo in that tin foil outfit

5. NYJalltheway

It is interesting to ponder what happens to her though.

My guess is she leaves the state to start new, explaining why she is never in the BB series.

matt robinson 17 likes this.
  6. matt robinson 17

Break up with Jimmy, too nice a character to kill off, imo

NYJalltheway likes this.
  7. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Well, Jimmy inadvertently set up Kim to get hung by her short hairs. There's no way that Chuck isn't going to bring Kim down. It's the only thing that matters to what's left of Jimmy. She's leaving him, but not in a body bag.

8. NYJalltheway

Maybe I missed it. How did he set her up to fail exactly?

9. jetophile

The malpractice insurance. I said it a page back that Chuck is gonna wreck Kim - and he is. Just needed a vehicle, and here it is.

10. NYJalltheway

What does the insurance have to do with her? During his sob story to the lady, her name never got brought up.

11. jetophile

^Because Jimmy just screwed Chuck big time. The malpractice co. is going to drop Chuck for his melt down under oath - or at least raise his rates crazy crazy high because he's so prolific. Howard is going to call Kim to the carpet about what she really knows about Mesa Verde. Howard will probably be OK to her, Chuck will not. It set the wheels in motion. It's all out war, and Kim will be a casualty.

12. NYJalltheway

Thanks for clarifying. I swear I miss so much lol. I should be watching twice. Or maybe it's just my gf yapping thru every episode.

I don't mind Howard so much anymore. I'm pretty 40/60 with him.

13. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

Good call.

14. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

Yeah.... I don't see it. :)

What does Kim know about Mesa Verde? Not much, at least not legally.
    I don't recall a single instance where Kim was explicitly told that Jimmy forged the docs. Even if I'm wrong on that, Kim got Jimmy's $20. She is his lawyer and simply can not talk about Mesa Verde as this would violate attorney/client privilege.

2nd, how Chuck will nail Kim exactly? On the carpet @ HHM? Kim doesn't work at HMM so this won't happen.
    On the court floor? Sorry, but after Chuck's "stellar" performance at Jimmy's trial, and after sanctions from insurance Co, I just don't see Chuckster pulling it off. There will be none of his board friends to dim the lights for him.

That said... I think Jimmy's likely solution to his $$ problems will end up smearing Kim as well. And I do think Chuck will get after Kim, just not about Mesa Verde, and not personally.

15. jetophile

Client attorney privilege, she'll never break the code. I didn't say she was going to do that. It's going to be what she doesn't say. Kim suspected what Jimmy did and didn't want to know. Her suspicions will be confirmed, and Chuck will manage to make it happen.

16. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

I don't follow... Chuck will manage to make what happen? Open Kim's eyes to what Jimmy actually did? And that what will make her leave?

No way!

Remember the scene in S2, after Kim got Verde back: Kim and Jimmy are in bed, talking about how smart Chuck is. And Kim drops a line that if Chuck is really is as smart as Jimmy thinks, and if Chuck was after someone, she'd make really sure to.....
    That's when Jimmy gets up and runs to the print shop, sees Ernesto talking to clerk and then proceeds to bribe the clerk.

Kim already knows, fully knows what Jimmy did, and why. That's a part of the downward spiral Jimmy is causing everyone to follow. Kim already knows, and still stays with Jimmy.

17. Walt White

Walt White Well-Known Member

Really gonna be interesting to see how it plays out with Kim and Chuck. I have a feeling of impending doom for one or both of them.

Also interesting to see how things play out with Hector, and that his stroke might have been intentionally caused. Something bad is happening there too. I don't see Nacho faring well here either, lol.

18. jetophile

She SAID, "Not now, not ever." Defense attorney speak: don't ask me if I did it, I don't want to know. But I know. Suspicions confirmed meaning she will get painted into a corner, and please admit that she really didn't want to believe it and chose not to. Chuck is going to be a puppet master somehow before he kicks the pail. I can't wait to see how wrong we all are about everything after the season wraps up, haha.

#378 jetophile, May 25, 2017
    Last edited: May 25, 2017
  19. jetophile

Hector is definitely stroking out with the meds, just not sure how Gus will figure in. I wonder if Mike asking Nacho that he has one more thing to ask has to do with the good Samaritan that Hector Salamanca offed and to tell him where the poor guy is buried to give his family closure. Also may lead to giving closure to the woman Mike has chemistry with (heh) and her obviously dead missing husband, even though Nacho would've been young. I always liked Tamara Tunie. She's such a lovely lady and very underrated as an actress (dun dun! - Law & Order SVU noise). There's gotta be some tongue in cheek involved to even cast her.

20. Walt White

Walt White Well-Known Member

Yeah, I like her also. It was nice seeing her here. And easy to see Mike's interest in her :)
    I too thought of the good samaritan and how it ties together and seeing how her missing husband figures into it. You can see Mike doling out some prairie justice somehow also.