The Dunces Have Elected A Dunce

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by RonPi, Nov 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

I love living in a cheap Carnival. Thank you, God. It really is everything I ever hoped for. I mean it, too.

2. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

Personally I think the Russian thing is not that big a deal

Whats scary that iits a little over 100 days and Trump still thinks firing people is like being on The Apprentice and talking to Russians is like doing a Real Estate contract

LMAO

stinkyB likes this.
  3. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

White middle American conservatives got labeled by their fringe. Sucks but it happens to every group; as a millennial I got called an entitled crybaby, and as a Jew I got called much worse, but I'm not making people my enemies. And you can't deny there are white middle American conservative racists; look at comments sections since 2008 and wait for the inevitable Obongo the monkeyman reply.

But when do you think liberals and conservatives became enemies? Were we enemies in 2008? 2012? Or is it just the last couple years?

#2423 HomeoftheJets, May 17, 2017
    Last edited: May 17, 2017
  4. mute

mute Well-Known Member

5. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

Uh, which particular Russian thing? Are you talking about the possibility that a foreign government (Russia) may have interfered in the US election in order to install a person with whom they have business relations as president. Or are you talking about a sitting president sharing classified information about national security with a foreign power that has shown to be less than completely friendly to the US? Or is it something else that's not a big deal?

6. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

You should check out my post in the Robbie Anderson thread.

7. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

The sharing of info on airline security (not Nuclear Warheads)

All nationalities die when terrorism strikes plane travel

Hillary almost won the Election so whatever advantage/influence Russia was moot

Not saying this is right, but thus far there is no "smoking gun" evidence here Counselor

JetsVilma28 likes this.
  8. NotSatoshiNakamoto

So when Mueller doesn't find any evidence of collusion or obstruction of justice will he be labeled a Russian spy or something? The tears will be almost as delicious as they were on election night.

I just want to get on top of this one early.

#2428 NotSatoshiNakamoto, May 18, 2017
    Last edited: May 18, 2017
  9. NotSatoshiNakamoto

huH?

10. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

When that happens your republican boner over it is going to be least of Democrat's problems. It's going to give him enough cover to basically get away with any kind of misdeed.

11. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

Of course there's no smoking gun - the investigation is just getting underway. That's why it's being done. I'll wait to see what it finds before I decide I don't care.

Now, about those other things...

12. RonPi

RonPi Well-Known Member

So if Hillary doesn't reveal classified info but is just careless with routine emails that happened to be "classified", we're supposed to lock her up, but when Trump reveals highly classified state secrets to the RUSSIANS we are not supposed to "whine"? WHAT #$@&ING PLANET ARE YOU FROM?

Ron

13. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

i dont think so only because Mueller's work is going to take a long time. In a couple years by the time this whole mess is sorted out Trump'll be a lame duck prez and we'll be discussing the 2020 election already. You really only have a short period of time where you are taken seriously as president anyway and trump has botched his

14. RonPi

RonPi Well-Known Member

"Also, in a total coincidence, the plan that Trump's incoming administration rejected was vehemently opposed, for reasons of self-interest, by Turkey—aka the country that paid ex–National Security Adviser Michael Flynn $530,000 last year" (Slate).

And of course the latest strike on Syria was not an attempt to deflect attention.

Ron

15. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

Holy shit, you're better off being just thought of as a mindless troll who doesn't understand the news he posts rather than trying to formulate an argument and proving you're a fucking moron to boot.

Logically true comparisons do not rely on similarities but absence of differences, hence why fire trucks aren't fruits just because they are red like an apple.

The president has the sole authority and discretion to share classified information with whoever he pleases. Nothing illegal or against rules about that. Hillary Clinton violated the rules and had no authority to circumvent them in how she emailed classified information and thus punishment was deserved at best, public scorn at worst which she got. The two simply aren't comparable and if you were smart enough you wouldn't even venture into trying to make that argument. The president simply gets to do shit and make decision that other people don't. Hillary would have had the same luxury if she had been President. But she didn't make it that far. Go suck on your mommy's ninny and be consoled.

Secondly, you don't even know what Trump shared to even be whining about it. It's his choice to deem Russia an ally that he wants to foster and of which information he shared could be useful. You have no idea whether it endangered our country or our allies. You are simply an ignorant hysteric with no factual evidence to justify the hysteria. He shared classified information isn't enough information to be a whiny bitch about. Last I checked, your hero Obama offered to share classified information with Russia but that didn't offend your racist ass because, well, your whining has nothing to do with the willingness to share classified info with Russia but simply to criticize Trump.

Just stick to posting nonsensical articles and being viewed as s mindless troll. You were more interesting that way. Now you're just one more irrational imbecile on the internet.

16. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

What did America do wrong to have Hillary and Trump to become only alternatives?

System is somehow broken. Not generating strong presidents for a while. I think discussion should be around the system not the individuals. Of course for this, we will have to wait until things settle. I know I am a little bit naive.

phubbadaman and Dierking like this.
  17. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Well Brook, I think the issue is that the political atmosphere in this country is so toxic that no one wants to puts themselves and their families thru the scrutiny of running for office. Only the most unworthy crave the power and have no qualms or intentions of serving anyone but themselves. Any decent person that could actually make a difference would be out of their minds to run especially after watching the circus that American politics has become. So what you wind up with is the cream of the crap running for and obtaining power in this country. Even the ones that go to Washington clean don't remain that way because of all the dark money thanks to "Citizen's United".
    For the most part, I think America as a functioning democracy is on life support. Hyper-partisanship, voter suppression laws and gerrymandering tilt the election and disinfranchises the lower end of the socio-economic population thereby eroding whatever faith is left in the "American Dream". I would say perhaps 2 more presidential cycles like this and the 2nd American Civil War will begin.

#2437 Cman68, May 18, 2017
    JetBlue likes this.
  18. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

Who's fighting this civil war?

19. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Liberals vs. Conservatives of course.. Progressives vs. Regressives probably would be more accurate. Neither can put up living in an America ruled by the other so, each will go their own way and America splits into two seperate entities. American Politics have become a zero sum gambit now. There is no longer any middle or common cause to refer to or rely on. Progressives have their world view and Conservatives have theirs. Both are not compatible and cannot coexist.

#2439 Cman68, May 18, 2017
  20. Satan

Satan Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.