The Dunces Have Elected A Dunce

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by RonPi, Nov 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

Not exactly, the people who voted for Trump elected him president. But other than that I agree with you because Hillary wasn't a good choice either. So who do you want to be president? I'd like to see Booker vs. Kasich in 2020. The opposite of 2016 because I'd have to choose the better of two goods.

2. John Lombardo

John Lombardo Active Member

I consider it a critical hysteria. Or wait, hysterically critical.

Wait, what?

Anyways, I think Trump being president does cause this hysteria... If he didn't do/say the things that he did during the election process there wouldn't be organized marches and protests on a bi weekly basis. I don't see that happening if Rubio. or whoever else was a GOP potential candidate, becomes president.

You always going to have those protesters that carry a dry erase board to write whatever fake feelings they have on a subject just for the sake of protest... Not this many people though.

Trump was gasoline, and extreme liberals were the fire.

#2402 John Lombardo, May 16, 2017
    Last edited: May 16, 2017
  3. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

The net result is the same whether you voted for Trump or inspired someone else to vote for Trump with your own hate fill rhetoric (the general "you" not you personally).

4. HomeoftheJets

That's a liberal idea lol. As a liberal I'm sympathetic to it, but a conservative would say people are responsible for their own actions.

5. Satan

Satan Well-Known Member

6. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

This is a slow motion coup d'etat we're witnessing. First the senior law enforcement official in the land improperly intercedes in the electoral process and tips the scales against the prohibitive favorite. Now the same law enforcement and intelligence community is engaged in a program of periodically releasing damaging information to get the duly President removed. He has no natural allies in Congress or the political world, he is uniquely vulnerable.

I despise Trump. I have less than contempt for the angry white nitwits that allowed themselves to be duped into voting for him. And I've been convinced that our constitutional democracy has been broken for a long time and needs a structural overhaul that most people just cannot bear to think about. But this is just filthy. The guy got elected. He needs to get un-elected. Not stuffed into a locker by some spooks.

stinkyB, Brook!, abyzmul and 2 others like this.
  7. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

8. JetBlue

I'm not sure how you are interpreting that to mean the people who voted for Trump because he opposed the liberals who were constantly attacking and marginalizing them as not taking responsibility for their decisions.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

9. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

The attempts to cover up are what are going to get Trump impeached and he's probably 50/50 to get impeached at this point.

The 50% where he doesn't get impeached are mostly covered by scenarios where he resigns for health reasons or is removed by the 25th Amendment for reasons of mental infirmity.

10. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

"Death by a thousand self inflicted cuts..."

Br4d likes this.
  11. Jetaho

Jetaho Well-Known Member

The coup already happened, and Trump was the sole beneficiary. It's only now that we are figuring out what happened.

stinkyB and Br4d like this.
  12. HomeoftheJets

There's the problem. When do you think liberals and conservatives became enemies?

13. NotSatoshiNakamoto

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/us-offers-to-share-syria-intelligence-on-terrorists-with-russia/

#2413 NotSatoshiNakamoto, May 17, 2017
    Last edited: May 17, 2017
  14. JetBlue

You don't think white middle America conservatives would consider neo-liberals who say they are racists simply for being white are their enemies. You can only be personally attacked for so long before that conclusion becomes a rational conclusion.

15. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

16. jaywayne12

jaywayne12 Well-Known Member

This is good stuff. Really good stuff. Whether you are left or right....it would serve this country well if this were the opinion of those that love...or hate him.

Dierking...congrats. Because you nailed the reason this country...LEFT OR RIGHT....is entering dangerous times. This era of government/media will be looked back on with disgust by future generations. Real disgust.

My favorite post of the year.

Dierking and JetBlue like this.
  17. Satan

Satan Well-Known Member

18. Br4d

The Neocons tried to regime change in Russia and what happened was Putin regime changed in the USA instead.

I think that's about 75% of the story, with Hillary sucked as a candidate being the other 25%.

19. Br4d

This is a shocking development. It indicates that the powers that be are willing to sacrifice Trump to maintain credibility.

I would never have guessed that an ex-FBI Chief would be tapped as the Special Prosecutor. He knows who to go too within the department to get this thing settled as quickly as possible and nobody is going to be thinking they can stall things by leading him around by the nose. Way too much professional danger involved in that.

I don't know Rosenstein from Adam but he just did a great service to the Republic.

20. Satan

Satan Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.