The Dunces Have Elected A Dunce

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by RonPi, Nov 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Trump is gonna crack like the thin shelled egg he is.. All we have to do is keep the pressure on him and he'll continue making unforced errors. The clock is ticking on Twitler..

#2341 Cman68, May 14, 2017
    Last edited: May 14, 2017
  2. joe

joe Well-Known Member

I'll ignore the 'hypocrite' part because (a) I did not use the term and (b) because it is the sort of bullshit that kneejerk, partisans 'do' when they can't construct a coherent argument around what was actually said.

"Spectrum" of FBI directors? . You're trying to sell "50 Shades of Comey" nuance from the intractable political fringe that gave us safe spaces?... sure

JetBlue likes this.
  3. RonPi

RonPi Well-Known Member

Democrats aren't hypocrites. Obviously it would have been better if Comey had been fired and replaced with a more objective person a couple of years ago. Trump's Machiavellian play of describing Comey as a "showboat"is true: it's precisely what the Dems need because he would have kept up the investigation for that reason, and he also knows the most about it. It's not hypocritical for the Dems to hope he would get at the truth, for any reason, especially since they had no power to remove him themselves anyway.

Ron

4. joe

joe Well-Known Member

I'll ignore the 'hypocrite' part because (a) I did not use the ter....

[​IMG]

5. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

You're calling bullshit on me when you're nitpicking lol? I'll amend my first sentence to "Liberals have made their minds up about Comey and aren't being serially dishonest" if it makes you feel better.

50 Shades of Comey is exactly what I'm trying to sell because it's the truth. Most liberals are nuanced, but nice try stereotyping us by our fringe. At least our fringe is busy insulting commencement speakers instead of running the White House.

6. joe

joe Well-Known Member

- 2 shades of serial dishonesty. Comey: last October's villian; this week's martyr.
    - "today's" liberal: paragons of contrarian viewpoint tolerance; supporters of 1st amendment rights for all . . . nice nuance you got there.
    - insulting commencement speakers? . sounds like some more of that nuance thang

Now you're going to pivot and blame the intolerance, the violence, the across-the-board mocking in both the news and entertainment media on "the fringe?" Horseshit. The Democratic Party has drifted so fucking far to the left that it's "sorry with the fringe on top."

JetBlue likes this.
  7. HomeoftheJets

The intolerance and violence are the fringe. The across-the-board mocking is because Trump deserves it. The Democrats have drifted to the left? Lol the Democrats don't even know who they are. They have no voice, no nothing. If the left-wing fringe becomes half as powerful as the right-wing fringe, I'll worry about them.

#2347 HomeoftheJets, May 14, 2017
    Last edited: May 14, 2017
  8. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Almost all you knee-jerk partisan liberals assume it’s the "other side of the aisle" who have become more extreme over the years. But that's just a self-flattering but false narrative.

The GOP has become more conservative but over in the last two decades the Democratic Party has clearly moved further to the left than the Republican Party has to the right. On most major issues the Republican Party hasn’t moved very much from where it was during the Gingrich mid-1990s era. Bill Clinton (centrist).....fast forward to Barack Obama. Ol' Frozen Face herself Nancy Peolsi who's getting leftier and loonier by the minute still hasn't been put out to pasture...Tom Perez, new DNC chair, Lizzy Warren, Bernie (Ind.) Sanders, the list goes on and on... just more serial dishonesty... have at it, i'm not wasting any more of my time.

9. HomeoftheJets

Almost all you knee-jerk partisan conservatives assume it’s the "other side of the aisle" who have become more extreme over the years. But that's just a self-flattering but false narrative.

The Democrats have become more liberal but over in the last two decades the Republican Party has clearly moved further to the right than the Democratic Party has to the left. On most major issues the Democratic Party hasn’t moved very much from where it was during the Clinton mid-1990s era. George HW Bush (centrist).....fast forward to Donald Trump. Ol' Frozen Face herself Mitch McConnell who's getting rightier and loonier by the minute still hasn't been put out to pasture...Reince Priebus, RNC chair, Paul Ryan, Ted Cruz, the list goes on and on... just more serial dishonesty... have at it, i'm not wasting any more of my time.

10. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

This would have been true through 2010 but the Dem's have lost a ton of blue dog seats in the national and statewide governments since that point.

It's GOP marketing to idiots but it's been effective. All those red states are having meth and heroin epidemics from hell at this point, which is what happens when people lose hope.

HomeoftheJets and Cman68 like this.
  11. joe

joe Well-Known Member

ah, the pee wee herman "I know what you are but what am I?" gambit. conservative? you haven't a clue.

I'm in Philly today (at nephew's grad from Penn...'summa' no less....#notmygenes-lol). I just listened to Cory Booker give a rock solid, emotionally inspirational (and non-political) speech - really good stuff. Guy imho just joined the list for 2020.

HomeoftheJets likes this.
  12. joe

joe Well-Known Member

^
    Politics are the reason for the epidemic? New Hampshire? Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought a lot of it had to do with doctors over-prescribing opiates which 'morphed' into heroin as a cheap alternative solution as the chief culprit. Or put it this way: while I've repeatedly said I've no use for Trump, am I to believe this 'those who have lost all hope' epidemic only came about a little over 100 days ago?

The GOP may be marketing a dummy pill to a bunch of idiots but what the hell were the Dems selling? A rigged primary process courtesy of a corrupt DNC Chair who greased the skids o/b/o of a congenital liar while partisans (including some here) bent over backwards trying to rationalize and defend what couldn't pass the most veniel of smell tests. Talk about "step right up, idiots!" ......there's plenty of that to go around on both sides.

*repeating my view of the American body politic just 36 hrs. ago* : bleak, bleak, and more bleak.

JetBlue likes this.
  13. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Report now is that Comey will speak but only in public hearing.

Cman68 likes this.
  14. Sam Hammer

Sam Hammer Well-Known Member

Separation of church and state slowly going out the window. Trump signed an executive order to allow churches to promote politicians in their service. Pretty sad. Trump fooled everybody. He's just another religious retard ruining this country over fantasy. We are headed for a new dark age. This kind of crap makes me want to emigrate to Norway or some other country where the majority of people aren't retarded brainwashed idiots, and actually have a good educational system. I don't want my kids living in this cesspool. Sorry bout the rant, this country is a joke now.

15. HomeoftheJets

Thought you were done wasting your time with me, or was that fake news lol?

Booker's good, I like Tim Ryan too. Too bad Biden's so old, he'd be good. As long as it isn't Elizabeth Warren I'll be happy.

16. NotSatoshiNakamoto

What does the government allowing a religious group the freedom to promote a politician have to do with separation of church and state?

Separation of church and state is intended to limit the government, not religious groups.

Section 336 and JetBlue like this.
  17. HomeoftheJets

Unless money is a religion, Trump isn't religious. He just wants evangelical votes.

18. Section 336

Section 336 Well-Known Member

The only intolerance going on right now is the leftist radicals who are intolerant of anyone who doesn't agree with them, and they are far from the fringe as it is evident on about 95% of college campuses and just about every media outlet.

JetBlue likes this.
  19. mute

mute Well-Known Member

Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador

[​IMG]

President Trump revealed highly classified information to the Russian foreign minister and ambassador in a White House meeting last week, according to current and former U.S. officials, who said that Trump’s disclosures jeopardized a critical source of intelligence on the Islamic State.

The information Trump relayed had been provided by a U.S. partner through an intelligence-sharing arrangement considered so sensitive that details have been withheld from allies and tightly restricted even within the U.S. government, officials said.

The partner had not given the United States permission to share the material with Russia, and officials said that Trump’s decision to do so risks cooperation from an ally that has access to the inner workings of the Islamic State. After Trump’s meeting, senior White House officials took steps to contain the damage, placing calls to the CIA and National Security Agency.

“This is code-word information,” said a U.S. official familiar with the matter, using terminology that refers to one of the highest classification levels used by American spy agencies. Trump “revealed more information to the Russian ambassador than we have shared with our own allies.”

Read more : http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...assador/ar-BBBaWuJ?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

#2359 mute, May 15, 2017
    Last edited: May 15, 2017
  20. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

The Russians ARE Trump's allies.. This is Trump world where the only "real" news outlets are FOX and TASS and he knows more than both the Generals and the CIA combined. If you don't believe me, just ask Trump. I'm sure he'll back this up...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.