The Dunces Have Elected A Dunce

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by RonPi, Nov 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Fat boy isn't getting anywhere near that spot.

When was the last time Russia didn't attempt to interfere with our election?

How many miles of wall have been built so far?

2. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

What wall??????

3. NotSatoshiNakamoto

On the bright side the 401k's are up bigly.

Cman68 and PickSix like this.
  4. Satan

Satan Well-Known Member

John?

5. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Trump will replace him with some ball licker who will kill the investigation in its tracks. You should apply.

6. mute

mute Well-Known Member

7. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

What's hilarious about the Comey firing is that the Democrats wanted his head and now he's a Saint and sporting a halo. Man, and I always thought Italian politics were bad. This is such a stooge play. I was leaning towards Gary Johnson, but basically didn't like anyone. I pulled the lever for Trump mostly because it amused me. The ACT of doing it amused me. And now I'm even more amused. He's such a clueless blowhard. It just really exposes how full of shit politics is on both ends of the spectrum and all of the full of shit people in between. Do I think this is a cover up? Wake up, people. Everything about the U.S. gov't is a cover up.

The Russkies will always be one step ahead in the espionage game. Just ask my old Bazooka Joe Russian Spy Camera. I used to love that thing. It wasn't the bigger plastic ones that came out, this was the real deal. You could hold it in the palm of your hand. It took b & w ASA 100 speed film that was about half the size of a AAA battery. Haha, I still have photos of our dog that I took with that thing - and they're actually pretty good. Unfortunately I never took covert photos of our neighbor with his flowered shirt and plaid polyester pants.

http://www.princessforpresident2020.com/

^She would've been at the top of my list if she was on the ballot here. And I'm not even kidding. I think she filled out her candidacy form to propose to Lil Wayne, haha. It appears she's shooting for 2020 now. What a country!

8. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

How on earth could Trump think meeting with the Russian Ambassador and the man implicated in the MI-6 dossier during all of this was good optics? TASS got to cover the meeting while the WHPC didn't?

Trump is cutting his own throat one slice at a time.

9. Satan

Satan Well-Known Member

10. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

donald trump just said he fired Comey because Comey was too much of a "showboat" and he didn't like his "grandstanding".. lets let that one sink in.

the circus clown himself doesnt like showboating?

stinkyB and Jets_Grinch like this.
  11. Cman68

Welcome to TrumpWorld...

12. mute

mute Well-Known Member

he was also taller than Trump. Trump didn't like that Comey towered over him.

13. Satan

Satan Well-Known Member

Deserves to be here too

Ralebird likes this.
  14. Cman68

Trump Twins.jpg

Not Hitler but.....

15. joe

joe Well-Known Member

16. RonPi

RonPi Well-Known Member

"Republican members of Congress deluded themselves that President Trump’s narcissistic personality, dishonesty and abject ignorance didn’t matter. Turns out, he’s so clueless that he essentially confessed to obstruction of justice in firing FBI Director James B. Comey, who was intensifying the Russia investigation. (In his interview with Lester Holt, Trump detailed multiple conversations with Comey, one in a dinner interview setting, asking whether he was being investigated. He further conceded that the cover story for Comey’s firing was false.) They’ve put their faith in a president who doesn’t understand that he seems to have confessed to his own mendacity.

And yet Republicans (in Congress and in right-leaning media) by and large embarrass themselves by defending the president, eschewing calls for a special counsel, remaining unconcerned with the precedent of firing an FBI director investigating the White House and confirming some of the worst nominees in history, including an attorney general who appears to have reneged on his promise to recuse himself and raised questions about his participation in a scheme to fire Comey under false pretexts."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...thing-not-even-retention-of-a-house-majority/

Ron

17. mute

mute Well-Known Member

Watergate 2.0 Watergate 2.0 Watergate 2.0

Sent from my BLU LIFE ONE X using Tapatalk

Jets_Grinch likes this.
  18. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

That's Jennifer Rubin.

Even the right wing columnists are seeing what's apparent to everybody else.

19. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

If he was really secretly taping his conversations he has to be the stoopitest man in the world

20. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

Trump might be the only politician in America who legitimately has no knowledge of Watergate. Waiting for the "I didn't go to a hotel with a floozy like Nixon" tweet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.