Welcome to the Jets, Marcus Maye!

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by xxedge72x, Apr 28, 2017.

1. JetLifeLo

JetLifeLo Well-Known Member

Bowles did a lot of this in Arizona. Think as Pryor as his new Buchanan

2. jcass10

jcass10 Well-Known Member

I didnt love this pick, as I thought there were a few other better options available.

But now that we have him, I'm really hoping he bucks the second round pick trend of late.

NCJetsfan likes this.
  3. DefenseWinsChampionships

I'm a longtime FSU fan so i won't sit here and say that i wasn't heartbroken about passing up on #4 Dalvin Cook come the 2nd round. Kid was the most explosive HB we've seen since #28 Warrick Dunn and his overall game should really translate well come the next level.

I would've loved to see Cook in green & white as an (offensive) play-maker. But with that said he did have red flags attached to his name due to off the field issues of the past and/or concerns for the future etc so i can't be too upset regarding the passing on Cook.

Hopefully we just landed a beast safety out of the SEC in Marcus Maye. I'm down here in Florida and every Gators fan i know of has said nothing but positive things about this Maye kid.

Time will tell but it would be awesome if this safety duo of Adams/Maye can completely change the culture of our secondary, because it was tough to watch last year.

NCJetsfan likes this.