The Dunces Have Elected A Dunce

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by RonPi, Nov 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

Please explain how having costs jump 300% is the equivalent to being spoiled?

2. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

Republican Wisconsin Rep. Mike Gallagher said Monday that his fellow Republicans were "irresponsible" for celebrating the House's passage of the American Health Care Act at the White House.

"What are we celebrating? We haven't passed a bill into law. The Senate's gonna re-write this thing. I've never seen the Packers pop the champagne at halftime." he said
    http://time.com/4771710/gop-mike-gal...irresponsible/

It took awhile but I think I may have found the first republican congressman with a brain lol

3. RonPi

RonPi Well-Known Member

"The Washington Post and New York Times reported over the weekend that the Kushner Companies organization—of which top Trump adviser Jared Kushner was until recently the CEO—is soliciting investments in China via a presentation given by his sister that highlights Kushner's prominence in the White House.* Kushner has divested himself of his direct stake in some Kushner Cos. projects, including one known to be related to the project being sold in Beijing, but retains a major financial interest in "dozens" of the organization's other holdings. The administration of which he's a part, meanwhile, has made news recently for its China-friendly moves on such issues as the South China Sea and currency manipulation."

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slat...ent_security_threatens_reporter_in_china.html

4. RonPi

RonPi Well-Known Member

Ha. In order for that to happen, the Republicans are going to have be consistent for once and bust the AMA union, tell doctors they have to to give 10 years government service if they want to practice (in exchange for medical school tuition). Government health care right now is like subsidizing convenience store purchases...soon, a tub of onion dip costs $50!

5. RonPi

RonPi Well-Known Member

Ha. In order for that to happen, the Republicans are going to have be consistent for once and bust the AMA union, tell doctors they have to to give 10 years government service if they want to practice (in exchange for medical school tuition). Government health care right now is like subsidizing convenience store purchases...soon, a tub of onion dip costs $50!

6. RonPi

RonPi Well-Known Member

7. joe

joe Well-Known Member

JetBlue likes this.
  8. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

JetBlue likes this.
  9. John Lombardo

John Lombardo Active Member

10. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

This post makes no sense. I know plenty of people who had healthcare costs triple and quadruple if not more under the ACA, these were not spoiled kids, these were everyday working class. My son tried one of the bronze plans since it was the only reasonably priced plans, after paying his premium for the first month he started calling around to find a doctor, everyone he called said they don't accept the plan. These were doctors listed on the website as accepting new patients under the plan. He gave up and just stopped paying, this year he paid a lot more for a silver plan which maybe he'll get to see a doctor under.

So it is pay for a useless bronze plan or pay through the teeth for a plan that might get you covered.

My old neighbor had to quit her job because even though they have 2 young kids and her husband is disabled with Parkinsons, the cost of insurance was ridiculously high just for the kids. She would have been losing money by working and paying for insurance, now she has Healthy Kids or whatever the medicaid type insurance is for kids. Same she could have had before the ACA except she'll also probably have to sign up for food stamps and other such programs.

Yes, sounds like spoiled rich kids complaining.

JetBlue likes this.
  11. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

The more I look at it, the more I like it.

12. Dierking

Looks like we are arming your treacherous muslim dog brothers in Syria now.

#2272 Dierking, May 9, 2017
    Last edited: May 9, 2017
  13. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

You tell me. Good move or bad move? Turkish president is coming to USA to meet with Trump in 10 days. This move sure will piss of Turkey. I am personally loving it. Also, Israel has been the biggest supporter of a free Kurdish state in Iraq and Syria. Obama didn't listen to Israel in the past but seems like Trump is listening to Israelis more on this subject.

14. Dierking

I like it. They won't fuck with the Turks if we tell them not to, but they'll take a nice bite out of ISIS. We should've done this a long time ago in fact.

15. mute

mute Well-Known Member

FBI Director James Comey has been terminated.

Sent from my BLU LIFE ONE X using Tapatalk

16. BacktoQueens

BacktoQueens Well-Known Member

Fascism at it's finest.

17. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

Kellyanne Conway printing out that FBI badge probably right now... lmao what a mess this will all be

18. joe

joe Well-Known Member

:oops:--"If only you indicted Hilldabeast you wouldn't be pounding the pavement Jimbo."

:eek: --"Today's firing is Nixon / Watergate / Saturday Night Massacre 2.0!"

take your pick

HomeoftheJets likes this.
  19. Jetaho

Jetaho Well-Known Member

Sessions, the guy who recused himself from the Russia investigation, recommends firing the guy conducting the Russia investigation, to the guy who's being investigated for having illegal ties with Russia. Yup, nothing to see here and it surely doesn't rise to the level of using a private email server to conduct mundane public business. Now THAT is something worth getting your pitchforks and torches out!

mute likes this.
  20. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

These are typical stuff in 3rd World countries. Surprised to see this here in USA. I wonder what Republicans will say about this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.