Jets shows on SNY have turned

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by sec314, Jan 6, 2017.

1. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Westhoff was the biggest culprit he actually spoke about his love for the Jets being an ex coach and completely swung the other way. He ain't stupid. He used to do some post games and maybe the Thursday show. Last month he did all 3 shows for every week. He ain't dumb kiss the Jets ass and they tell sny to put him on. Sell out old geezer. Btw Lucas fawns over him but I remember our specials blow the last 2 years under him[/QUOTE]

matt robinson 17 likes this.
  2. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Jennings was GREAT Freeman Mcneil was great,so objective they both were ! They told it exactly as is was and for that they were fired. Not to stray but ---one of the best post games I ever remember was Kenny Schroy ( for you kids who don't know he is an ex Jet ) who called into the postgame one day after a bad Jet loss and while Greg Butle was sugar coating things as usual and saying how everything was just wonderful , Kenny Schroy said what was on his mind and ripped the team and coaches and then said I paraphrase " yeah Greg Unlike you I can tell the truth , I don't collect paychecks from the Jets ",,,,priceless our gold

sec314 and matt robinson 17 like this.
  3. Walt White

Walt White Well-Known Member

Holy fuck the girl anchoring Sportsnite right now is outfuckingstanding...boingggggg

4. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

How can you make that statement without pics? Pics or it didn't happen.

5. jdon

jdon Well-Known Member

I think that almost all shows about sports stink and are painful to watch. So naturally I think that 90% of ESPN is irrelevant. Sports autoeroticism. SNY is laughable.

6. Walt White

Walt White Well-Known Member

There are none to depict what she was bringing, and what she turned herself into. She put Jenay and the rest of them to shame last night.....:oops:

Shame might not be the right word, for Jenay and the rest anyway, lol

7. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

True statement for the most part but the sny show was different. It's what made it special. Now just another infomercial for the team

8. rockyusmc2003

rockyusmc2003 Well-Known Member

These 2 jokers are brutal. Carton makes me cringe.

matt robinson 17 likes this.
  9. Donttasemebro

Donttasemebro Well-Known Member

Schein is a know nothing, bloviating dildo. Good riddance to that unwatchable turd.

Walt White likes this.
  10. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

SNY postgames used to be awesome. Now they are trash. I agree with the OP. and no one wants to watch some analysts making excuses for the team after a horrible game/year

SNY is killing their Jets and Mets coverage with this stuff and since the Jets/Mets shows are really all that is worth watching, they are killing their network