Pats 15-1

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by Longsuffering88, Sep 22, 2016.

1. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

Dude, they hold the ever-loving shit out of Watt whenever they play HOU. Tough to get sacks and bat down passes when they grab right ahold of you every play. The refs can't throw a flag on every play either, which is probably their thinking. Although Watt needs to fight through the holding too.

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  2. statjeff22

statjeff22 2008 Green Guy "Most Knowledgeable" Award Winner

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  3. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

4. Jetaho

Jetaho Well-Known Member

Brissett needs thumb surgery. So I guess they will trot some FA from Holy Cross out there and shutout their next opponent. Cheating fucks.

NYJetsO12 and matt robinson 17 like this.
  5. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

They are 3-0 because so far they played on okay Arizona team, a shit tier Miami team, and a shit tier Houston team.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  6. Jets_Grinch

Jets_Grinch Well-Known Member

Edelman is gonna go under center. they can't risk outsiders learning the secrets of the Patr*ots way.

7. CJLang

CJLang Well-Known Member

Come on! You know he'd be venting if this were true.

#27 CJLang, Sep 23, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2016
  8. strngplyr

strngplyr Well-Known Member

Not ready to call Houston a shit team, yet, but they were extremely shittily coached on Thursday, that's got to be incredibly concerning for the fans. They have the talent and we've seen Osweiller be far better (I'm not saying he's even good ...but he is better than we saw Thursday IMO) when the coaches don't handcuff him.

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  9. matt robinson 17

matt robinson 17 Well-Known Member

According to Junc if Edelman plays QB and wins he will then be the greatest QB ever

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  10. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

Watch them be worse with Brady then they have been without him..I can see a big letdown when he returns. (maybe not big but a letdown never the less)

11. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

One thing Edelman has going for him is a stacked receiving corps. Gronk, Amendola, Edelman, oh wait...

Aewhistory likes this.
  12. CJLang

CJLang Well-Known Member

File this under "Pie in the sky wishful thinking."

13. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

This is getting good ..

Bellichicken facing first real crisis in decades

Don't whimp out guys Our Team constructed to beat NE with or without Brady

14. CJLang

CJLang Well-Known Member

What crisis? Brissett is not hurt as bad as the first reports.. No surgery and most likely available for next week. He played a quarter and a half after the injury Thursday.

15. Greenday4537

Osweiler is drastically overpaid.

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  16. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

+1000

And Mevi$ was paid 39 million

Yet the controversery swirled over Fitz and his 12 million ...just stupid

17. NJrocket24

NJrocket24 Well-Known Member

I stil think that the patriots are a good team but people are overreacting.

Yes they beat the cardinals one of the best in the NFL but cardinals clearly did not play to their full capability. It took NE only won on the last second miss. Yea one play does not make or break a game, but if that kick hits the conversations different just like a certain. Team that lost to the bengals.

Then the shit team from Miami decided to not even get off the bus. But they made it a game in the second half putting up 28? points in garbage time. Came down to a Hail Mary.

Then three. The fucking Texans with their monster D line and corps of big play receivers did not do shit against a team on short rest. This was the most unbelievable of no shows and I think this occurred on NEs best overall game. I knew the Texans were done when it was 10-0. Just looked like no heart no drive losing to a shit team and just gave up. Rolled over big time. I hope that team crashes down the standings for the absolute no heart performance they put on a pathetic game for a team on the ropes with a third string qb. Unforgivable.

I'm done venting, I do believe there is some merit to the above when you take a close look at the games, however....

YOU ARE WHAT YOURE RECORD SAYS YOU ARE, and I'll be damned we are 2-1 and NE is 3-0. However it occurred.

18. Greenday4537

Don't talk bad about Revis and him being overpaid. I did and get abused for it.

19. langdon1975

langdon1975 Member

After last night it's quite clear that the Patriots haven't beaten anyone yet. Dolphins are even worse than last year (if that's even possible), Houston had a bad night and they are average at best, and Cardinals are not the same team as last year. At least not on the road. Buffalo just ran right over them.

Pats 3-0 looks quite mighty when you consider all the people that are out, but if the schedule was flipped and they had faced the Steelers, Broncos and even the Bengals, that record and those back up QB's wouldn't look so mighty at this point.

20. LuvThosePats

LuvThosePats New Member

The real issue is the same as last year -- there aren't very many good teams in the league at all. The Pats are one of only 5 teams at 3-0. Both teams that were in the NFCCG last year are 1-2. How crazy is that? You can only play who's on your schedule, but the Pats may end up with a great record because most of the league is garbage, and your boys looked like hell yesterday. Fitz was like the Kevin Costner character in "Tin Cup" at the end.