Sanchez?

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by Acad23, Mar 22, 2016.

1. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

Funny thing is when Elway puts in the 2 yr guys, he will be the visionary, but when Bowles does the same here, he'll be chastised for not playing the guy with most experience.

2. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

i wonder what juncs excuse is going to be this year? I may have to take a ride over to the other forum to ask him.

TNJet, Jake and matt robinson 17 like this.
  3. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

Sad that we could have got him, but we decided to go for scraps instead. We were asleep at the wheel for the first two rounds.

4. alleycat9

so I took a ride over to jn last night and read the last few pages of the thread about Sancho. not surprisingly junc is over there arguing about the afccg against the steelers being the defenses fault. it only took about 5 seconds worth of reading to realize why I am glad he is gone.

matt robinson 17 and phubbadaman like this.
  5. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

John Elway and Gary Kubiak are just average fans.

alleycat9 likes this.
  6. alleycat9

there was quite a bit of that sort of shit too. lots of not answering questions and beating around them. it was the same old show as we dealt with here. I felt bad for those guys in all honesty. they were telling him the same things we told him for 10 years. he just keeps plodding on with the same old schtick.

matt robinson 17 likes this.
  7. Ptflea2

Ptflea2 Well-Known Member

I joined this forum apparently after the "Junc" ban......I see his named being brought a lot, usually in a negative light. What was his deal - outside of being a Sanchez apologist - and why did he get the boot?

8. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

The type of dickbag that would claim you know nothing about football if you disagree with his opinion. Also an uncanny ability to dodge counter points. He has over 10,000 posts on a fuckin Dolphins forum.

9. Ptflea2

Sounds like a joy to be around. Shame I missed him :p

10. alleycat9

he was the ultimate antagonist. he would ALWAYS choose the counter of the norm and fight and argue and battle about it for years. looking all common sense directly in the face and disregarding it. be it herm Edwards, brian schottenheimer, sanchez, joe Namath sucking, peyton manning being an avg qb.

just things that made no sense. he would then reply hundreds and hundreds of times, like a complete douche. sadly he had a lot of information and could have been a pretty good poster if he wasn't such a douche.

I still believe he is a bot created by some kids in chapel hill. I had a convo with him on jn and didn't use any catchphrase type statements and he replied to me as if we had never had a conversation before.

11. Ptflea2

If not a bot :).......was he even a Jet fan?

Also, no personal attacks? No, "I'll rape your mother, mother fuckers!" ? I don't think I've ever heard of someone getting banned on a message board for being a contrarian. Even if a cunt contrarian......

12. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

Depends what you consider a personal. I consider his logic that Herm was better for us than Parcells a personal attack on football. Get banned.

NotSatoshiNakamoto likes this.
  13. alleycat9

herm was where it started between junc and I. I HATED herm Edwards after the first couple years. used to sit in my seats at the stadium with my herm must go t shirt purchased from right here at tgg. he was a complete herm apologist, I was probably a little too tough on herm but he proved to be a dogshit head coach and went to do stuff he is really good at in public speaking and his gig at espn.

we went back and forth for YEARS about herm. years and years and years.

14. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

I think he was a much bigger supporter of Pennington than he was of Sanchez but he really always came across to me as a closet Pats fan. He would push anything that was bad for the Jets and play down anything that was good. I accused him of it incessantly and those were the only posts he would ignore.

RuJFan and alleycat9 like this.
  15. statjeff22

statjeff22 2008 Green Guy "Most Knowledgeable" Award Winner

Can't imagine it's good news for Sanchez that he didn't even get into the game tonight. Kubiak had apparently told him this morning he wasn't going to play at all. I'd say there's a very good chance he'll be cut in the next day or two.

And all of those fond reminders about junc will probably give me nightmares tonight. I wonder if there was anyone on here from those days who didn't get into it with him at one point or another.

alleycat9 likes this.
  16. 1968jetsfan

1968jetsfan Well-Known Member

Biggest clue, Sanchez wasn't even in the team picture for the team promo shots.....

He had the lead for the starting job and he flubbed his way off the team....

17. Section 336

Section 336 Well-Known Member

Next stop Dallas?

18. statjeff22

statjeff22 2008 Green Guy "Most Knowledgeable" Award Winner

I know if they cut him they don't have to give the compensation to the Eagles that was agreed on, but do his rights go back to Philly? Or is he now just a free agent who was cut? I suspect the latter, but don't know for sure.

19. 1968jetsfan

1968jetsfan Well-Known Member

Gotta say, for all the butthurt I received over saying that Sanchez was a career backup QB I may have been wrong...
    If he can't beat out an unpolished rookie and a late round 2nd year player I may have over estimated his ability

alleycat9 and Walt White like this.