Democratic Nomination Thread

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by NotSatoshiNakamoto, Oct 13, 2015.

1. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

What's the story on this? Did someone ask if the widows and children could speak?

2. Section 336

Section 336 Well-Known Member

The mother of Michael Brown (Hands up don't shoot, the one who robbed a convenience and then got shot in attempt to take a gun from a police officer), who also played a part in helping to incite a riot in Missouri is going to be a speaker at the convention along with the mother of Trayvon Martin.

Obviously an attempt to pander to Black Lives Matter and further divide this country between black/white and with the police. But the RNC is the one spreading fear right?

#1542 Section 336, Jul 24, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2016
    abyzmul and RexontheBeach like this.
  3. xxedge72x

xxedge72x 2018 Gang Green QB Guru Award Winner

4. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Ralebird the story with this is simple,,,,Hillary is having Michael Browns mother along with a others to be guest speakers at the Convention . Mr Brown is the poor soul who tried to grab a police officers gun and was shot for his efforts . This is a very sad world right now .

5. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

The DNC invites people to speak, people don't ask to speak generally. But as you can see Police Unions and others have voiced their opinion about The DNC giving the mother of Mike Brown a place to speak while not inviting the widows of police officers.
    I know you knew or should know that people don't ask to speak so I am wondering what you are trying to get at.

6. mute

mute Well-Known Member

The group 'Black Lives Matter' does NOT mean other lives don't matter. If there's any division you have to look elsewhere for the blame.

Sent from my BLU LIFE ONE X using Tapatalk

7. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Fixed your post.

8. NY Jets68

NY Jets68 Well-Known Member

A lot of them sure get pissed off whenever someone says "All lives matter".

Section 336 likes this.
  9. NotSatoshiNakamoto

black lies matter is a far left, politically motivated, George Soros funded agitator group. The people in the street are being manipulated to do the dirty work of a convicted felon billionaire scumbag who doesn't give a fuck about their lives.

#1549 NotSatoshiNakamoto, Jul 24, 2016
  10. Section 336

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/d...z-of-convention-speaking-slot/article/2597491

Debra Wasserman Schultz - Chair of the DNC has been dropped from speaking at the convention.
    Funny how the leader of the party is now deemed not a viable speaker to the party's hall full of delegates.

Incredible how corrupt the Democratic party is. If they weren't so corrupt the will of the people might have broke through and Bernie may have had a shot. (Not saying the RNC doesn't have corruption also, just not to the level of the DNC for if it was they would have been able to keep Trump down)

11. IDFjet

IDFjet Well-Known Member

Their leaders are corrupt from our individual freedom perspective but from their elitist perspective, they believe that the outcomes they produce are best for humanity and therefore, their means of accomplishing these goals have no moral or ethical limits. Pol Pot and Mao had similar perspectives.

Their behavior is against the law of the land and they should all be tried in a court of law. I have a secret hope that this will be the case similar to how the gang-of-four was tried swiftly after Mao's regime.

12. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Called this DNC skullduggery from day one: party chair Debbie Wasserman-Schultz and the DNC (in cahoots with a largely sympatico media) greased the skids for Hilary Clinton. And now that Wikileaks have blown open what was already obvious to any non-partisan, the Hillary-controlled DNC throws Wasserman-Schultz under the bus with some 11th hour faux morality damage control.

(ref. the bold): and the many posts (hi Brad ;) ) here that painted the GOP Trump/establishment split as mortal chaos while the Dems were a warm & fuzzy kumbaya fest.

System's always been rigged, the only difference this year being that Trump & Sanders both called "the system" on it.

#1552 joe, Jul 24, 2016
  13. NYGalPal

NYGalPal Well-Known Member

Bernie has been a democrat for like a second. It shouldn't be a surprise that staffers would favor her over him. He didn't lose because some staffers said some stupid stuff. He lost because she had close to 4 million more votes than he did. Not because of a rigged system.

14. Section 336

1) It wasn't just "staffers", this ran pretty high up in the DNC.

2) Hillary was assured to win before voting even began with the super delegates and the party rigging (debate schedule etc.), if it wasn't a foregone conclusion that Clinton would win who knows what voter turnout and results would have been especially in the later primaries.

3) It wasn't stupid stuff - some of it was the kind of bigotry that the democratic party like to accuse republicans of.

The Democrats and the Newspapers think this is a non story because it was pretty much common knowledge and accepted that DNC and the media were already all in for Hillary.

#1554 Section 336, Jul 24, 2016
  15. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Watch this and tell us you're still voting for Hillary Clinton. Then watch it again. Every American should watch this before November 8th.

#1555 NotSatoshiNakamoto, Jul 24, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2016
  16. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

A vote for hitlery is a vote for new world order globalism , manipulative eugenics and economic slavery

17. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

Yup, and as soon as votes are no longer needed, they will be dropped like a hot potato .... Left with burned communities full of vacant local businesses like Ferguson was

18. NYGalPal

NYGalPal Well-Known Member

I heard about this. I'm not watching anything from Breitbart News tbh. In general I'm not even crazy about Hillary. I will hold my nose and vote for her.

19. NotSatoshiNakamoto

It's a free country, you're allowed to stick your head in the sand and be willfully ignorant. I wish you would hold your nose and watch it instead though. I'm genuinely interested in how a Hillary supporter reacts to this.

20. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

Why the hell would Brown's mother be wanted to speak? What can she possibly represent - poor parenting?

CBG likes this.