Democratic Nomination Thread

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by NotSatoshiNakamoto, Oct 13, 2015.

1. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

You're a sick man Roach....

2. joe

joe Well-Known Member

The answer is they found a wad of bill's in Monica's dress pocket.

#922 joe, Apr 28, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2016
  3. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

He had sexual relations and he liked it.

[​IMG]

JDeacon, Cman68 and joe like this.
  4. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

Nobody really knows what happened with the dress but Monica Lewinsky got her reputation destroyed for having the same sexual affair that a thousand young women in Washington DC have going on every day with politicians twice and three times their age who should know better. The only reason Bill gets off the hook at all is that the GOP overstepped so far in trying to extract their pound of flesh. Impeaching a sitting President over a blowjob when half the people voting to impeach were doing very similar things at the time was hypocritical in the extreme and further destroyed Lewinsky's reputation as well as creating literally millions of dollars in legal fees for people who played no part in the scandal other than being in the way of a House run amuck.

BrowningNagle likes this.
  5. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

Hell it's worse than that. Hastert was leading the charge in slinging mud at Lewinsky and Clinton in his spare time from fucking the pee wee wrestling team

I will say though- I wish the biggest issue today was if the president got a blowjob instead of the laundry list of problems we have now

6. KingRoach

KingRoach Well-Known Member

First Monica got her reputation destroyed bc she didn't know how to keep we'd mouth shut (double entendres!). In a city known for keeping secrets it's not a good trait.

Second Bill got impeached for lying about the bj not receiving it.

I'm not saying Linda Tripp deserved to get breast cancer but she deserved to get breast cancer. Oops I guess I am saying it.

Let's not forget that this all started (if memory serves me correct) bc the Supreme Court decided a sitting president can be sued.

7. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

You say this, about the SC decision, as if the president should be immune from the same laws that apply to the rest of the citizens of the U.S.
    The only reason it even got that far was because the original judge on the case issued the ridiculous ruling that he was immune. Just so happens that judge previously took a law school class under Clinton.
    The Supreme Court ruled unanimously to uphold the Court of Appeals ruling. That should give a pretty clear indication how moronic the original ruling was.

8. KingRoach

I have to run so I didn't read your whole post but I made no statements of opinion except that regarding Tripp (and maybe Monica but that wasn't about the scandal as much as her ability to be a good staffer). I'll read the rest and respond later bc I assume you will be sitting on the edge of your seat unable to enjoy your lunch.

9. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

This LT was one of the most despicable excuses for a human being ever involved in American politics. And there is an enormous shitload on that list.

Cman68 and KingRoach like this.
  10. Cman68

It was almost as if she was bitter that SHE wasn't suckin on Bill's dongle..

11. Cman68

Can't fault a man for lovin a good BJ can ya?

12. KingRoach

I'm sure most of us know: fat chicks give great bjs

13. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Bernie with a late garbage time trey.

JetBlue likes this.
  14. Zach

Zach Well-Known Member

But not a good sex. :D

15. NotSatoshiNakamoto

16. NotSatoshiNakamoto

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box...says-dnc-favoring-clinton-ahead-of-convention

17. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

We've known for a while it was rigged. The whole super-delegate system is just in place to ensure the candidate the party leadership wants gets chosen. Have a close race that's easily swung after a couple states? Easy, just throw an extra 500 super-delegates to Clinton and suddenly it's not even relatively close. People see it as hopeless and people stop trying. Bernie was pretty close until the mass of super-delegates swung the vote.

18. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

Hillary has gotten 56% of the popular vote so far. She's won 54.7% of the pledged delegates from voting as a result.

Bernie doesn't like the way things turned out but he's more to blame for that than a coronation process run amuck. Obama cleaned her clock in 2008 and forestalled the coronation. If Bernie had run half as good a campaign as Obama he'd be lot closer to 50/50 in the vote and he'd have a real beef.

NotSatoshiNakamoto likes this.
  19. KingRoach

Interesting read. It's factually incorrect and I disagree with your assumptions but I always was a fan of fiction so good read.

1. Bernie was close until March 1 Super Tuesday when he got hammered

2. People who like Bernie are full of hope and optimism and aren't going to give up bc they're behind. If anything that justs makes them push harder.

3. The republicans wish they had super delegates this year

4. I feel the Bern and won't give up until the convention but the man is 3 million votes behind in votes cast by the American people. The only way he wins is by swinging the momentum hard in his favor. Politicians are pieces of shit that sway whatever way the wind blows. If Bernie crushes the rest of the contests then they'll jump Hillary's ship quicker than the titanic.

5. Anyway you look at it, a Liberal from New York either by birth or by choice will be the next President or the United States (even if Trump wins muahhahahaha).

20. Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous Well-Known Member

Bernie had two major things working against him that Obama didn't have to deal with.

One is the mainstream media Sanders blackout... Or, if God forbid they were forced to talk about him, it was always in the context of Hillary's inevitable win and how he was merely a prop competitor. People get manipulated by this rhetoric and I heard it with every Hillary supporter I talked to who told me how unelectable and unrealistic he was. The result is people who agree with his ideas then think it's a useless vote since he was always a pipe dream.

The second is the Independent label and the outright rejection of big money; in effect, Big Money rejected Sanders whereas they embraced Obama. Everyone knows Sanders was/is not a Democrat, so he had the whole Party machine also working against him, since of course they're heavily influenced (controlled) by interest groups.

It was always going to be easier for Obama to run "the best campaign ever".

I love Bernie to death but I never thought he could actually pull it off, for the reasons outlined above. It's simply too hard to go against the moneyed interests in Washington. Not to mention Obama is one of the best speakers in the world and was young and handsome when he ran... all of which cannot be said about Senator Sanders.