FBI Investigating Hildabeast

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by NotSatoshiNakamoto, Aug 6, 2015.

1. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

It's like a Pat fan saying "anyone in the stadium could have filmed Benghazi" and "those emails were totally legal at game time".

_

2. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

In this thread we are pretending that being negligent with information that is relevant to our national security is a non issue. Jesus Christ just say you are going to support her no matter what and be done with it

3. JStokes

Well, the Repubs are MORE evil so they can rationalize it.

_

4. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

I take solace in the fact that it's mainly Butt Nugget and Raletard as the ones being the vocal defenders. Not sure who JetsNetsNumberGuy is, though.

5. NotSatoshiNakamoto

FOX NEWS!!!!

sorry, it hadn't been said in a while my T
    tourettes kicked in.

#365 NotSatoshiNakamoto, Feb 11, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2016
    BeastBeach likes this.
  6. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

Compared to what the Republicans are throwing out there...Hillary is miles ahead from a rallying and ...that doesn't mean she is who I want to support no matter what.

There just is no one other then her and Bernie that are worth pushing forward

7. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

So say she is a slimy dishonest scumbag politician that you are willing to live with. Fine with me. But don't tell yourself that she's a victim of right wing persecution. She's as dirty as it gets and if you tell yourself otherwise then I truly feel bad for you

8. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

I think big blocker is just mad his hot dead/old women thread got shut down because he wanted to put Hillary in there

joe likes this.
  9. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

Intent is not at all the important thing here. Clinton chose to use a private email server rather than a state.gov email and in doing so, most probably, broke the Classified Information Nondisclosure Agreement she signed as Sec. of State. Whether they were marked classified, top secret or not, it was up to her to make sure they were all treated as sensitive material. Her use of a private email server to, many think, try and thwart freedom of information requests put the material she was charged with protecting in jeopardy.

Clinton's disregard for the safety of these emails makes me question her other decisions. That is what this is about for many.

#369 The Waterboy, Feb 11, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2016
  10. JStokes

And that Hillary is a smelly bitch.

_

11. nyjetsmets89

nyjetsmets89 Well-Known Member

LMAO show me a politician that isn't a slimy dishonest scumbag. I'll be waiting...for eternity

12. nyjetsmets89

nyjetsmets89 Well-Known Member

It's Mets because the Nets are a joke. But I take solace in the fact that you have provided 40,000 posts of drivel in the last 10+ years that is just a complete waste of human potential. It's way beyond your pay grade/intelligence to understand this, but it is tragic nonetheless. Carry on with your "abyzmul" postings, because, you.

13. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

It comes as no surprise, but once again youdon'tknowwhatthefuckyou'retalkingabout. I defended no one. What I did do is show someone they were badly misinformed about how the law operates in the United States.

Keep up with the infantile name calling - it really bolsters your argument.

14. Big Blocker

Big Blocker Well-Known Member

It figures a cynical guy like you would have no answer.

nyjetsmets89 likes this.
  15. Big Blocker

That is not an answer to my question.

16. Big Blocker

Incompetence if she worked in IT, I suppose. But that is not the job she is seeking.

17. NotSatoshiNakamoto

It leads to the answer.

18. Big Blocker

That assumes she had reason to believe that she was putting security below convenience as a concern. IT requires a knowledge of technical issues she almost certainly did not have.

There are rules that are significant and then there are rules that are technicalities not everyone is aware of. In the law this difference is related to the difference between laws that are malum in se and malum prohibitum. Look it up.

My concern here is that while she has admitted it was a mistake, and her supporters are no doubt dismayed by the resulting controversy, it is obvious that her opponents are trying to derail her candidacy because they fear her on what is really a technicality. It has no bearing on whether she would or would not be a good president.

As a citizen I find the whole thing distressing because it is distracting from what the issues should be, which is about national policy. While her haters all focus on this server bs, the GOP candidates all are proposing tax and economic policies that would ruin the country if followed. And the media focuses on the horserace in both parties. It's a real shame.

19. Big Blocker

To you it does because it assumes facts not in evidence that are self serving to your position.

20. JStokes

I'm was not answering a question--if there even was a question.

Just commenting on how similar the rationalization is.

Pats fans and Hillary fans. Perfect together.

_

nyjetsmets89 likes this.