Rex Ryan.. Mouth Almighty!

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by Cman68, Apr 18, 2015.

1. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Still all butthurt over Amaro. Now he's implying threats like anyone really gives a shit. The man just doesn't get it and never will. IF anything happens to Amaro, something needs to happen to Watkins just to send Rex a message that him and his Jills ain't all gangsta and if they wanna play rough, The Jets can play rough too. Lets just be clear here. Fuck the Buffalo Bills.. and Fuck their head buffoon too. I'm hoping Sammy Watkins is banging the hell outta Michelle while Rex plays with her feet and takes notes.

Taken from today's ESPN:

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/jets/post/_/id/50694/rex-ryan-slams-jets-te-jace-amaro-yes-again

Fuck you Rex. You should learn how to shut up. You've never backed up a single threat. You've never made good on a single boast either. That shit might play great up in Siberia, but all that talk is just Ryanshit. Can't even call it bullshit anymore.

Now if the league doesn't step in and give Rex a tampon, they should stay out of things if they get rough on the field this year between the two teams.

#1 Cman68, Apr 18, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2015
    slimjasi, TNJet, Pocket Jet and 3 others like this.
  2. dawggjet

dawggjet Member

Completely unprofessional

Pocket Jet likes this.
  3. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

Rangers should file a complaint. There's a difference between challenging a player and threatening the health of one.

4. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

Whatching game 2 right now?

rockyusmc2003 and rohirrim665 like this.
  5. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

LOL Yea...

alleycat9 and FJF like this.
  6. rohirrim665

rohirrim665 Well-Known Member

LOL, good call. Starting to feel the hate for Rex, was a big fan of his while he was here, but I thought he would go take a year or two off, study some offense and pick a respectable team and try start over. Instead he is running the same bullshit routine. Hell, you can do it once, but you can't do it twice in a row. Fuck the Bills, they are going to get their asses kicked by a more well composed coach and team in the New York Jets. His comments reek of insecurity and his team won't be able to keep up with his mouth. Can't wait to smack the fucking Jills in the mouth opening day at Metlife. I can't imagine we'd open up the season any other way.

7. onefanjet

onefanjet Well-Known Member

Yeah, ya gotta think the league would step in and say something like "Rex, we get that your'e trying to promote a tough minded hard nosed confident culture, but really, intimidating threats against players"? Dude's got a insecurity complex... WAH, you said something that made me look bad, WAH, I'm gonna get you boy, watch your'e back... WTF...

8. LongIslandBlitz

LongIslandBlitz Well-Known Member

Its just Rex creating headlines for a diffrent newspaper in a diffrent city that's all,I wouldn't read to much into it.But with that said Amaro better show up big against Buffalo or he is gonna look like a clown for speaking publicly about his former coach and accountability and all that bs

9. Walt White

Walt White Well-Known Member

I hope Amaro puts it to him, then ridicules him. The kid misspoke. Rex is blathering, fronting, buffoon who has never cared about what a dumbass clown he sounds like, or behaves like.

10. LongIslandBlitz

He's just trying to create a sense of excitement for the shitty miserable snow filled pile of shit town of Buffalo who haven't had anything to cheer about in the last 20 years

11. Walt White

Yeah, that's part of it. You're prolly right. I give him credit: he's parlayed is act into making himself very wealthy.
    That's one of the reasons he doesn't scare me as a HC. Too many distractions and peripheral bs goin' on with him.

12. pclfan

pclfan Well-Known Member

So what's he going to do. Put a bounty on him.

stinkyB and Cman68 like this.
  13. LongIslandBlitz

I feel like he lost site of what was important when he was the coach here.It seemed like he cared more about being a famous personality then a good coach sometimes.It was hard to tell what he cared about sometimes,I still think he has a chance to be a great head coach but I also wouldn't be surprised to see him fired after 2 years in Buffalo.Now its up to Todd Bowles to lead us to the promised land,I got to admit I always wanted it to be Rex holding the lombardi trophy up for us

#13 LongIslandBlitz, Apr 18, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2015
  14. Walt White

I was never really a Rex guy. But after everything and all the negative stuff from the media I wanted desperately to see them, and him, succeed, and was even hopeful with Idzik after the '12 season. Last year was crushing to me.
    Now I'm glad he's gone.

I hope for all Jets fans that Bowles&Mac somehow bring us there.

15. GREG

GREG Well-Known Member

The games between the 2 teams are going to be fun this year. I never really thought of the Bills as a real rival even though they have been in our division. Miami has always been the long time rival and the rivalry between the Pats and Jets has heated up the past decade or so but really nothing with the Bills. Maybe now their can be a real rivalry between the 2.

16. hastygreen

hastygreen Well-Known Member

I always felt Ryan was an agitant and hoped he would just sit back and chill out. Instead he kept on with his unprofessional foolishness the entire time he was here until somebody in the organization told him to be quiet. I suspect there is a reason a franchise that has a culture of being on the right side of winning decided he wasn't their guy. If Amaro gets does hurt against the Bills I hope the Jets petition the NFL for some sort of sanction against this guy. I believe Rex is absolutely stupid enough, and unprofessional enough to promote something like this. You want to talk talk accountability? Last season Wilkerson decided it was time to punch guys in the head during the Packer game. The dude gets ejected and walks off laughing. At the time I was like, really man, cmon. I think if Ryan did hold people accountable Wilkerson wouldn't have acted like that or Ryan would have nipped it in the bud. Further more, did anybody notice how many fights the team seemed to get in when losing over the last couple of years?

17. socaljetfan

socaljetfan Active Member

Did you watch the Super Bowl? Come on I'd be punching people too if I lost an emotional game over some complete bullshit. I'd take Pete Carroll as a coach fighting or not. Rex is just being Rex, more like the Rex we loved that won games. I think he's funny as hell still even though I fully support Bowles. Let the man do his thing, NFL wouldn't be the same without characters like him.

18. irishwhip03

irishwhip03 Well-Known Member

I still like Rex but he's doing things in buffalo that he never did here..things that make him look "clownish"..a term i hate when people use toward him.

I saw him say that if it was Mangold or Harris said what Amaro said it would have some meaning and actually hurt him. But I gotta wonder if a rookie noticed these things in the locker room than maybe accountability was a big problem.

Also glad that Bowles isn't entertaining these comments. Let the play on the field speak for you.

19. NYJalltheway

NYJalltheway Well-Known Member

I didn't see this posted anywhere here. Sorry if it was already.

Ryan made it clear the Bills might look a whole lot like his 2009 Jets squad that amassed a 59:41 run-to-pass ratio, saying: "We definitely would love to have that kind of model and also the ability to be a little more effective outside throwing the football. We do have a lot of skill position players, but we are probably not as good as that '09 offensive line. No probably about it, we are not as good as that line. We still have a lot of work to do in those areas."

5. Rex was never a fit with the painfully deliberate John Idzik, the former Jets general manager who failed to land a premier cornerback last offseason, leaving Ryan's defense short-handed from the start.

"As the injuries mounted it obviously got worse and worse," Ryan said. "As a coach you gotta figure a way to get it done. It wasn't ideal for us obviously but I will say this, the guys that went out there gave it everything they had and I am proud of their efforts. There is no question about that. Did we have to change our defense? Yeah. ... We weren't going to sit there and say, 'We are going to play man coverage every snap and get annihilated out there,' so we were competing every day and trying to get people stopped. Obviously, it wasn't to our standards, but the effort certainly was."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ex-ryan-jets-were-trying-to-push-away-from-me

So it seems he wasn't attacking the Jets as much as it would seem. It was nice to see him talk about last season.

socaljetfan likes this.
  20. jdon

jdon Well-Known Member

Well, Amaro might have had more tact, but he did not lie. Rex's follow-up response is a lie, and a lie that he keeps repeating. I value truth more than tact. And the league should land on Rex's head for threatening a player. They did for Payton in NO, when those bounties were offered. Difference is, the league did not regard Payton as a clown or a buffoon. They dismiss Rex's comments like they would the prattlings of a child.

onefanjet likes this.