Other Pats News: Aaron Hernandez trial begins

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by JetsVilma28, Jan 29, 2015.

1. mute

mute Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

JOIN THE GLEE CLUB TODAY!

2. mute

mute Well-Known Member

Oh shit. AH beans spilled on cheating with baby sitter.

3. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

big surprise there

4. mute

mute Well-Known Member

it was just funny because she didnt know. Should have told her on friday.

5. BonScott

BonScott Active Member

And the box she threw out
    Figuring it was the murder weapon, Def lawyer asks her if she smelled anything
    She says weed
    Def lawyer later asks if she was ever previously asked what the box smelled like??
    BS

6. mute

mute Well-Known Member

Yeah she lost the battle at the end. The prosecutor got her with the box, the time of events , and her loose stance on AH and is extra relationships.

7. New England Patriots

New England Patriots Well-Known Member

Robert Kraft is testifying...this should be good.

8. Jets_Grinch

Jets_Grinch Well-Known Member

If Kraft someone uses the term "the Patriot way" on the stand....

9. JetsVilma28

JetsVilma28 Well-Known Member

Kraft was thinking it ...at one point McCauley asked him if he had a player conduct agreement...Kraft just looked dumbfounded back like yeah it's called the patriotways

10. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

So Hernandez tells Kraft that he is not a thug, and Bobby believes without hesitation.
    Woody tells Kraft that a comment about Revis was not with bad intentions, and Bobby files tempering charges?

11. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

Bill and Brady tell Bobby they know nothing of atmospheric conditions and PSI and deflation and he believes them without hesitation.

_

12. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

Now that's the REAL Patriot Way..through and through.

Jets_Grinch likes this.
  13. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

Brady all but admitted it the day they were caught when he said on camera "I like the ball a certain way". He has ducked the question ever since. As did Bellishit when he threw Brady under the bus and said "talk to the quarterback".

14. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Aaron Hernandez letter to the New England Patriots prior to the 2010 draft which was written with (a lot of) help from Hernandez's agents at Athletes First:

Dear Mr. Caserio,

I am writing in regards to some of the feedback I am receiving from my agents, Florida coaches, and other personnel. These sources have indicated that NFL teams have questions about my alleged use of marijuana. I personally answered these questions during the pre-draft process, but understand that NFL teams want to conduct thorough due diligence before making the significant financial investment inherent in a high draft pick. I have no issue with these questions being asked, but thought that it made the most sense to communicate with you directly regarding this issue so you would not have to rely upon second-hand information.

Any information I volunteer to you about my past will be looked at with great skepticism as I am trying to get drafted as high as possible by an NFL team. As such, I thought that the best way to answer your questions and your concerns was to make a very simple proposition. If you draft me as a member of the New England Patriots, I will willfully submit to a bi-weekly drug test throughout my rookie season (8 drug tests during the 2010 regular season). In addition, I will tie any guaranteed portion of my 2010 compensation to these drug tests and reimburse the team a pro-rata amount for any failed drug test. My agents have explained that a direct forfeiture provision in my contract along these lines would violate the CBA rules. However, I have instructed them to be creative in finding a contract structure that would work on in the worst case scenario, I would donate the pro-rata portion of any guaranteed money to the team's choice of charities. My point is simple -- if I fail a drug test, I do not deserve that portion of the money.

I realize that this offer is somewhat unorthodox, but it is also the only way I could think of to let you know how serious I am about reaching my potential in the NFL. My coaches have told you that nobody on our Florida team worked harder than me in terms of workouts, practices or games. You have your own evaluation as to the type of impact I can have on your offense. The only X-factor, according to the reports I have heard, is concerns about my use of recreational drugs. To address that concern, I am literally putting my money where my mouth is and taking the financial risk away from the team and putting it directly on my back where it belongs.

In closing, I ask you to trust me when I say you have absolutely nothing to worry about when it comes to me and the use of recreational drugs.

I have set very high goals for myself in the NFL and am focused 100% on achieving those goals. So, test me all you want during my rookie year ... all of the results will be negative while I am having an overwhelmingly positive impact on the field.
    Good luck with your preparations for the NFL Draft and feel free to contact me or my agency (Athletes First/David Dunn) with any questions.

Sincerely,

Aaron Hernandez
    University of Florida

Patriots owner Robert Kraft, speaking publicly Monday for the first time since Hernandez was arrested, said the Patriots felt comfortable drafting Hernandez after receiving this letter, and didn't believe he had any other major off-field issues.
    "The only thing I ever heard on Aaron Hernandez was he was very young, immature and potentially had problems presented in this letter," Kraft said

15. Charlie Kelly

Charlie Kelly Well-Known Member

The two best parts of Krafts testimony from what I heard were Kraft stating that he owned two sports franchises and then naming the Revolution first, and then Aaron Hernandez who has made menacing stares at every witness avoiding eye contact with Kraft

16. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

HA
    Before AH was drafted coach Urban Liar (Bill's buddy) was asked about his future and said "He'll either be a Hall of Famer or in jail"

I guess he was right

17. Charlie Kelly

Charlie Kelly Well-Known Member

I wouldn't be surprised if he gave that scouting report for all of his declared players, Urban didn't care what his players did and it showed when he had 31 arrests during his time with UF, he's a thug enabler

18. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

Oh definitely..... if it wasn't for all the positive press of Saint Tebow, and the team's success, ALOT more would've been exposed. Urban is as scummy as lil Bill

btw, I'm a Gators fan (casual) but have many friends who are diehards & Alumns......

19. New England Patriots

New England Patriots Well-Known Member

Success brings on more scrutiny, not less. No one would say boo if the same crap went on at Murray State.

20. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

I'll ask the obvious..

Did the patriots actually test him as much as he consented to in the letter or not?